Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread?? >

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Notices

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 426 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
They just reported that sources say Biden will be dropping out as soon as this weekend...and NOT endorsing Kamala! wow!
There is no way that the party would endorse "Kamal-toe". She has been an embarrassment to the party.

When you kick some of the crust off of this, it is clear that the top democrats have known of Bidens mental state for a long time but thought they could prop him up for the election. They should be held accountable for this scam, but I am afraid that the media will just cover it all up.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 161 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Helmwurst
He doesn't have Covid. It is their cover for his inability to function correctly. If he does not step down, he likely "get really sick" and need to be replaced.
bingo
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 445 Likes on 199 Posts

If they don’t endorse Kamala there will be a huge uproar. This is what happens when you do DEI hiring, you’re just checking a box, and not the best person for the job. you.You reap what you now live with your DEI vise president 😊😊😊😊😊😊
The following users liked this post:
Hoodoo 2.0 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 875 Likes on 503 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Don’t know why anyone rooting for Trump wants Biden to drop out. Having him stay on boosts trumps chances of winning 24. Gonna be more of a fight with a replacement. Especially at a debate. You insert new scum? That dude is snake oil salesman. Wheeler dealer slick as snot con man. He can talk. Most of it is lies but he’s quick.
Nancy and Chuck know this. They see their power slipping from their fingers. They understand only way to retain it is to boot Biden.
Tank,

I don’t think it’s so much that anybody is cheering for Biden to go, but just that it’s pretty much a given at this point. But that presents them with a problem. They will have to make a choice between propping up Heels Up Harris or stepping over her, neither of which is going to do them any favors. You’re right. Newsome is a snake, and he’s slick as Hell, but that will certainly piss off a good size chuck it their voter base, because they will have ousted the natural stand in that happens to be a PoC of the female persuasion. They have a choice between a horribly unpopular box checker and slighting that box checker. Neither is going to be a good look for them.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
boatfreak (Yesterday), thisistank (Today)
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 77 Posts
Default Food for thought

Easier to transfer 100 of millions of donor dollars to Harris. New comers not as easy. Harris will draw votes. Big problem is they didn’t fix the election cheating from 2020.

Things changed for me after loosing my cousin on 9/11. I was pissed for years but after seeing building 7 collapse video on its own it was apparently a conspiracy.from within JFK, RFK,and the Oklahoma City bombing where the mastermind was found shortly after driving a car without a license plate?? And they tracked the truck by a cleanly stripped rear end assembly. The Pentagon the most secure building in the world only has a flash from a security camera showing something hitting the building and no other videos??? No, we don’t have control folks.

Time to face facts. The Globalsts machine is in control. Trump is a spoiler but we have a long way to go with things changing by the week.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,892 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
What I want to know is what Internet brand Bot is dragging up old old threads out of the blue usually by a 1 post member ?
Those are not IB bots. The are spam bots from all around the world. I'm the one that checks their IP address locations and bans them.

Last edited by Griff; Today at 12:18 AM.
Old Today, 12:37 AM
Registered

Received 773 Likes on 285 Posts

🤡 81,000,000 votes 🤡

And he finally gets a boat parade.

Last edited by Hoodoo 2.0; Today at 12:47 AM.