Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

You left out the allegations by 30+ women of sexual assault. Actual Russian spies in the White House (no American media allowed), inviting ISIS to Camp David, two impeachments, JANUARY 6.

But wait, there's gonna be more.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,213 Likes on 673 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
You left out the allegations by 30+ women of sexual assault. Actual Russian spies in the White House (no American media allowed), inviting ISIS to Camp David, two impeachments, JANUARY 6.

But wait, there's gonna be more.
Jay,

1) Allegations…..
2) Fang Fang was Swallwell’s side piece.
3) No he didn’t.
4) Two sham impeachments.
5) What about it?

Still nothing but tired, debunked drivel or outright falsehoods.

Next…

Thanks. Brad.
The following 3 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
fountain4play (Yesterday), RSCHAP1 (Yesterday), TomZ (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 3,375 Likes on 1,088 Posts

Ah. Get it now. Never mind. I thought Jay could actually talk about policy and facts. Not just spit out CNN and huffington post talking points. Another case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It’s a real
thing. I take no issue with those that don’t like Trump. I take no issue with someone that can articulate that dislike via his policies and his performance as president. But the crying Karen’s and screaming left that are boarder line mental health patients. Ugh. Those I feel kinda sorry for. How can you let someone get into your head that bad? If it wasn’t so sad it’d be kinda funny. I mean I detest Biden. Worst president in modern history. fuel dependent, his disastrous pull out from Afghanistan, crazy inflation, got us into two wars, his criminal handling of covid. Not to mention the personal stuff of him being a wanna be tough guy, douche bag, career politician that’s done nothing but line his pockets and his families pockets. Oh, and there’s the fact he’s enept and a full blown dementia patient. Anyone ever watch someone suffer from that disease could point that out even when he was running for president. Guys a total train wreck. Personally, publicly. Even with all that I don’t have the crazed derangement the left has for Trump. It’s silly.

Last edited by thisistank; Yesterday at 11:07 AM.
The following 7 users liked this post by thisistank:
fountain4play (Yesterday), Griff (Yesterday), ICDEDPPL (Yesterday), RSCHAP1 (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday), TomZ (Yesterday), Wally (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 377 Likes on 168 Posts

Brad, getting your 496 built is way more important than sparing with this jay-moron. Good luck with the boat. Should be nice
The following users liked this post:
thisistank (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by liberator221
Brad, getting your 496 built is way more important than sparing with this jay-moron. Good luck with the boat. Should be nice
Liberator,

No truer words ever spoken. The only problem is that the engine isn't even out of the boat yet. Between the builder's schedule and mine, we haven't been able to get the boat into his shop. We are currently looking at this Sunday. Fingers crossed.

As to the build, I have high hopes and increased concerns for the stock Bravo drive, if you catch my drift. Considering upgrading to the XZ gearset for some hopeful peace of mind.

But I do like running circles around Jay. He makes it all too easy. And we're kinda slow in my shop right now, so....

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; Yesterday at 11:38 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 377 Likes on 168 Posts

Little side-bar, we were on Cumberland for first time in a while, cruised through Rowena and saw several Trump flags on house boats. Not one Harris flag. Imagine that.
The following 2 users liked this post by liberator221:
RSCHAP1 (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by liberator221
Little side-bar, we were on Cumberland for first time in a while, cruised through Rowena and saw several Trump flags on house boats. Not one Harris flag. Imagine that.
Liberator,

Imagine that.....

Must be the lack of free boat programs in Harris' campaign proposals.

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; Yesterday at 11:53 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

thisistank,

I truly feel empathy for someone who exhibits, this level of emotional rage and blind hatred.
It must be a highly chaotic and nightmarish way to go through life.
The following 2 users liked this post by Overkill1973:
ICDEDPPL (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 3,375 Likes on 1,088 Posts

Originally Posted by Overkill1973
thisistank,

I truly feel empathy for someone who exhibits, this level of emotional rage and blind hatred.
It must be a highly chaotic and nightmarish way to go through life.
agreed. I mean, I care but then again I don’t let it rule my life and make me a miserable person like I see it do to so many, on both sides but it does seem those crazy woke people are boarderline mental. Or maybe full mental. I enjoy having actual conversations with people who see things different than me. But those conversations need to be polite and articulate. Like I said. It’d be nice if politics got back to debating mostly policy not the people. I didn’t even want to engage in this thread frankly. But I remember when Jay was normal. At least I think he was. Figure he could articulate what specific policies he doesn’t like or what factual events he didn’t like about trumps presidency. But I guess not. Trumps too far in his head. I truly enjoyed living under his presidency except for the crazed leftists that railed against him non stop. But life, for me, was awesome under his presidency. I’d just like someone to explain how their personal life was so bad under Trump. I can explain in detail and show factual statistics at why life isn’t so great under Biden. I have yet to meet someone that can do the same under Trump. All you get is rage and cnn talking points filled with falsehoods, slanted take and agenda. First hand life. How was Trump so bad? Meh. Whatever I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 1,978 Likes on 783 Posts

Yesterday the head of the doj would not answer to Congress how many plants they had at J-6.

Asked if it was more then a 100 and he would not answer!

So………., lives ruined, families destroyed, suicides committed, they’re still in jail and going after more people and they’re still not talking ???????

And they were part of it!

The pro-palestine protesters do millions in damage to the elite universities supported by our tax money and it’s yet another case of “peaceful protests”.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.