Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 09-29-2024, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 883 Likes on 444 Posts

but the demorats want the US to be a 3rd world schithole.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (09-29-2024)
Old 09-29-2024, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 1,017 Likes on 379 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Elon has a point but then again when the Democrats run out of money for all their great ideas the shift will be right back. Its been D/R for 250 years and its swung both ways (19 Rs/ 16 Ds).
I’d have to wonder if the massive #’s and demographic’s are unprecedented?

Old 09-29-2024, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 536 Likes on 213 Posts

[QUOTENeither candidate is ideal for America............they are both bums[/QUOTE]

My point is that we do not get to vote for the BEST person to be President, we can only vote for the best of the two that are running. If the top 2 issues are the economy (inflation/taxes/etc) and national security (border/Foreign wars/etc) then I think that there is only one real choice to make. Is he an *******? Maybe........probably, but he will get **** done. The choice is very simple unless you want to get wrapped up in emotion.
The following 12 users liked this post by 36Tango:
flat rate (09-29-2024), Griff (09-29-2024), Hoodoo 2.0 (09-29-2024), JaayTeee (Yesterday), liberator221 (Yesterday), Padraig (09-29-2024), SB (Yesterday), sonicss42 (Today), sutphen 30 (09-29-2024), tommymonza (09-29-2024), TomZ (Yesterday), Wally (Yesterday)
Old 09-29-2024, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 1,017 Likes on 379 Posts

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...olice-officer/

Hey but she has a green card!
Old 09-29-2024, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 969 Likes on 397 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Elon has a point but then again when the Democrats run out of money for all their great ideas the shift will be right back. Its been D/R for 250 years and its swung both ways (19 Rs/ 16 Ds). What bothers me is the Republicans didn't put any time into any other candidates! A bunch of 3rd string no names tried to run against the Trump machine and didn't have a chance. The Republicans deserve to lose again.

Trump is simply an old angry white guy at this point and getting more desperate as the election nears. Remember I voted for the guy twice!

Neither candidate is ideal for America............they are both bums
so who are you voting for ?
SB (Yesterday)
Old 09-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 1,000 Likes on 530 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
so who are you voting for ?
kanye!
Old 09-29-2024, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 4,993 Likes on 1,408 Posts

This election is pretty easy.
well I mean for people with a brain in their head anyway.

The following 9 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
Craney (Yesterday), HOSSMAN (Yesterday), liberator221 (Yesterday), offshore2 (Yesterday), Padraig (Yesterday), PROP STAR (Today), RSCHAP1 (Yesterday), sonicss42 (Today), sutphen 30 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 883 Likes on 444 Posts

demorats america,coming to you live.can we send these guys to jaybots area.

RSCHAP1 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,137 Likes on 569 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
When i hear of things like this my first question is when did they get their green card...then the follow up is why haven't they applied for citizenship then?
When i was working at Motorola there were two guys working with us as Temps. One was from Pakistan, the other was from Syria....all i heard from them was how much better their country was blah blah blah. I got fed up one night and blew up and said if its so great why the hell are you here? Just go back and be happy there instead of complaining here all the time.
I don't get these people! I was lucky enough to be born here with Parents that immigrated here from Poland in the late 60's........LEGALY.
Back then they had to have a sponsor that basically vouched for them that they wouldn't be a burden on society and the sponsor would take care of them as far as housing etc for the time being.
When my wife immigrated here with her parents from Poland, they actually fled from Poland due to the communist rule at the time (early 80's). They ended up in Austria as refugees for about 6months while applying to the US. My mother in-laws sister already lived here and sponsored them to come here.
They got their permanent resident cards (Green cards back then cause they were green in color) and started working right away. In one years time they were able to buy their first home because they were working 2 jobs each and saving everything they could. My wife was thrown into high-school with no English language other then what she learned that summer before starting school watching TV and listening to the radio stations. Back then there was no ESL (english second language classes) like there is today. So she struggled and still managed to finish 2nd in her graduating class of 500 kids after only being here 3yrs! From there she went on to UIC Chicago for a business degree and then when she graduated college and had some time to breathe she got her citizenship and got her parents to do the same and they never looked back. She says she is an American with Polish heritage because she cant relate to being a Polish citizen (even though she still technically is, and Poland recognizes me as one as well being born from Polish Parents)
I guess my point is if you are coming here for a "better life" then EMBRACE this country as your own. If you are not 100% committed to this place then leave and go to where you think its better.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
The following 6 users liked this post by Wally:
Brad Christy (Yesterday), Griff (Yesterday), RSCHAP1 (Yesterday), scarabman (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday), tommymonza (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

#ProudBlue
Ah, yes—Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits (Erie Edition)—the rally where the former president truly showed America what matters most. Because clearly, what every American is losing sleep over is how his crowd sizes are Biden’s fault. Forget inflation or healthcare, folks—Trump’s empty seats are the real national crisis. Maybe Biden personally showed up in Erie with a vacuum cleaner to suck the enthusiasm right out of the room. Makes sense, right?

And then, because no Trump rally is complete without a little casual election fraud fantasy, he reminded us that Atlanta, Detroit, and Philadelphia are, apparently, home to the sneakiest, most elaborate cheaters in human history. Which explains why he chose Erie—the final bastion of honest voters, I guess. Or maybe he’s just avoiding big cities because, well, they’re not exactly rolling out the red carpet for him these days.

But the real star of the night was his obsession with Kamala Harris. Not content with the usual “lock her up” chants (because they worked so well the first time, right?), he called her a communist—you know, because nothing screams “communist” like the first woman of color to become Vice President in the United States.

Then, in a bold policy proposal—because why not—Trump suggested there should be a “violent day” once a year, where cops can just beat people up. That’s right, folks, nothing says “law and order” like officially sanctioned chaos. It’s almost heartwarming to see him take literal violence and turn it into a festive event. Can’t wait for the Hallmark cards.

And of course, who could forget his comment about Kamala being “born mentally impaired”? Classic Trump—just the kind of uplifting, forward-thinking rhetoric America needs. Not to mention his in-depth scientific analysis of how Biden “became” mentally impaired. Maybe the CDC should get on that one.

But it’s not all serious stuff. Trump lightened the mood by showing off his talent for spelling lessons—calling Harris “L-Y-I-N apostrophe” Kamala. The man’s practically Webster’s Dictionary in human form.

And in case you were worried about the state of migrants in movies, fear not! Trump reassured us that migrants are so tough, Hollywood couldn’t even handle them. That’s right—those Marvel superheroes? Total wimps compared to the villains in Trump’s imagination.

But just when you thought it was over, Trump closed with a fashion critique: “Mr. Wall”—a guy dressed in a suit that looked like a border wall. Trump liked the suit, but also thought it was ugly, because why wouldn’t we expect this man to make contradictory statements even about clothing?

All in all, another enlightening, thought-provoking rally that really hits the core issues Americans care about—like crowd sizes, spelling insults, and the occasional call for state-sanctioned brutality.

Thank you, Donnie. We are all truly better for it.

#HarrisWalz24

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.