Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Today, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 1,462 Likes on 814 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
Every true leftist i have talked to doesn't want to budge on any points. Take my sister in-law, when it comes to abortion its her body, her choice, no arguments, no exceptions...nothing. I keep telling her i'm fine with having abortions available...BUT there has to be a cut off point somewhere. To me personally, its after the point of the child being able to survive out of the womb, I believe right now its around 24 weeks or right around 6 months. I mean if you cant decide what to do by that point then wtf? And yes there should be exceptions for medical emergencies, rape, incest etc.... there should be absolutely no reason for late term abortions. But that's just me...i'm sure someone is going to have some sort of argument for the opposite and i welcome the discussion....

There you go, to me 6 months is too long but 6 weeks is nuts. But why is it always all or nothing?

really think SM has killed some of the types of conversations we used to have when you could sit there and see the other person you were talking with.

BTW when you say lefties don't want to budge and the right say no compromise. That doesn't work in our system, but then again parties didn't exist when our system was formed.

Old Today, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 1,462 Likes on 814 Posts

Originally Posted by outlaw511
Just an observation: doesn’t Walz resemble Don Rickles ?

He kind of does! LOL to funny.
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 542 Likes on 214 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
LOL!
We do need 2 functioning parties.
At the moment we only have one.
JAY,
We finally agree on something! Yes, indeed, there is only one functioning party. That would be the one that did not swap out candidates when they figured out that candidate was going to lose big! Worse yet, they plugged in a candidate that had zero votes in the primaries. Of course this was all done after assuring everybody that the sitting President was in great health to run another term.

Leaders do rely on the input of others, but there are times that different "experts" may have differing opinions. Sometimes "experts" are there merely for political reasons. Case in point, is Pete really the most qualified when it comes to transportation?

Once again, I totally understand why people do not like the past President. He can be a real dick head at times. I frankly don't care as long as he gets the job done.
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 5,001 Likes on 1,411 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Jay,

The irony here.....

We do have one functioning party: Republicans.

And the hilarious thing about these two memes is that they've already been debunked. Entirely.

Today's Left are the ones exhibiting fascist behavior. Demonstrably and in spades.

The Left doesn't know what economics is. They dismiss every proven practice in favor of emotional entrenchment.

They also don't believe in science, and they've roundly proven that. We've known for literally thousands of years what a woman is, and suddenly, to the Left, it's in question.

Next....

Thanks. Brad.
Democrat Science;

Men can have a baby and have periods.
Masks work
double masks work even better
oh wait better get a shield that`ll do it .
Oh yean 6' social distancing totally based on science
If you get the vaccine you wont get sick
oh wait if you get more of the boosters then for sure you wont get sick
kids need to wear masks
Stay home or else
Don`t have any gatherings.
Biden is great no issues with his mental capacity
tHE LIST OF LIES AND bs IS LONG.

Fascism:
If you disagree with any of that or have any other opinion we will cancel, demonotize, boot off social media. FBI sitting in parking lots taking down license plates of parents who were against any of that at their schools.
Government agencies had a direct line to social media companies to censor free speach
Anything that went against the government agenda was "missinformation" and must be censored.
99% of media is the democrat parties mouth piece.
When they saw Biden was going to lose they kicked his ass to the curb and put in someone NOBODY voted for , did the same to Bernie . Real party of democracy

This picture sums up DEMORAT LOGIC and obedience.

Like good little sheep .

The following 4 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
Craney (Today), Overkill1973 (Today), tommymonza (Today), Wally (Today)
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't think Jayboat is ready for this much truth in one day......
The following 3 users liked this post by Overkill1973:
Craney (Today), Padraig (Today), tommymonza (Today)
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,144 Likes on 573 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
This picture sums up DEMORAT LOGIC and obedience.

Like good little sheep .
Thats not an accurate picture...He/She/They/It would be wearing a shirt to protect from the killer UV rays caused by climate change too!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
The following 3 users liked this post by Wally:
miller high life (Today), Padraig (Today), tommymonza (Today)
Old Today, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 506 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by outlaw511
Just an observation: doesn’t Walz resemble Don Rickles ?
I always thought he looked like Elmer Fudd.

Last edited by Craney; Today at 05:16 PM.