Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Today, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 895 Likes on 451 Posts

heard that blackrocks been trying to buy homes in the wiped out counties,,seems there may be something in the ground that they want.
starts w/ an L and ends w/ an M
Old Today, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 920 Likes on 395 Posts

Originally Posted by Phazar454Mag
I believe you can say the same about Trump that he just wants control. I can not understand why Trump was elected for the Republican party, I know Brad says because he can get the job done, but I have not heard any new and innovative ideas. Old ideas such as closing the borders and new tariffs.
He promised energy prices reduced to half in one year, but how to achieve that? pump oil up at a much higher rate? Can he get that job done?
A new trade war with tariffs seldom lead to lower prices for the consumer, but that is what Trump proposes to reduce consumer prices, apart from lower energy prices.
Generally it is free competition and all businesses are trying to maximize their profits.

I am not against the Republican party, and if you believe that is what America needs, then I am all for it, but Trump with his very simplistic view of the American society and the world for that matter, he is not president material. If you listen to his speeches there is a lot of childish BS coming out of his mouth, and that is unheard of for American presidents for as long as I can remember.

For the record California is not a communist society. It is very far from it. North Korea is probably the closest you can get to communism. I know why you say that, but I think it is better to mention what you don`t like about California, instead of calling it something that is very far from the truth.
Let me guess little sheepie, you’re being told in your “country” that President Trump will be the worst thing for you and your country, right?

You and your countries want the USA to weaken. Got some real news for you and farkus. Not gonna happen.
Old Today, 07:11 PM
Registered

heres our gov.and the people pulling bidens strings.

Old Today, 07:13 PM
Registered

Old Today, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 978 Likes on 401 Posts

This whole Cloud seeding conspiracy BS is insane. What was in your well water as a kid ?

Research past wheather events that were far more destructive, I’ll give you just one example from recently in March of 1993 a no name storm called the Storm of the Century .

I lived in Florida at the time and we had 100mph winds for an hour in March. It dumped multiple feet of snow throughout the states.

Hurricane Donna was another good one and than the one that took out the Keys and Flagler railroad back in the 20s.

Weather is not controlled, growing up sailing on the Great Lakes with the Jet stream almost directly overhead changing the weather in minutes.

30 years extensively boating on the Gulf I have seen summer storms where 3-4 systems came together and just create a devastating weather system

As outspoken as Elon Musk is about everything these days I would assume he would expose our government having the ability to modify the weather.

Last edited by tommymonza; Today at 08:06 PM.
The following users liked this post:
SB (Today)
Old Today, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 151 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Overkill1973

Hmmmmmmmm...........
Wow, how did we ever survive without your large brain?

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
The following users liked this post:
1983ScarabIII (Today)
Old Today, 08:00 PM
Registered

Old Today, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 920 Likes on 395 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Wow, how did we ever survive without your large brain?

How long can you crawl out from under your rock before your invertebrate body shrivels up?

feel free to answer this question and the 20 others you’ve been asked before.

we’ll wait
The following 2 users liked this post by IGetWet:
1983ScarabIII (Today), tommymonza (Today)
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tommymonza
this whole cloud seeding conspiracy bs is insane. What was in your well water as a kid ?

Research past wheather events that were far more destructive, i’ll give you just one example from recently in march of 1993 a no name storm called the storm of the century .

I lived in florida at the time and we had 100mph winds for an hour in march. It dumped multiple feet of snow throughout the states.

Hurricane donna was another good one and than the one that took out the keys and flagler railroad back in the 20s.

Weather is not controlled, growing up sailing on the great lakes with the jet stream almost directly overhead changing the weather in minutes.

30 years extensively boating on the gulf i have seen summer storms where 3-4 systems came together and just create a devastating weather system

as outspoken as elon musk is about everything these days i would assume he would expose the ability for our government having the ability to modify the weather.
haarp
Old Today, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 98 Likes on 48 Posts

Is it true? Only 47 people showed up on Flint for a Kamala event?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.