Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-05-2024, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Thief proofed the signs?

Moved a few signs to face the lake because as we know boaters are rich
jerks that "don't pay their fair share".

The following 4 users liked this post by dbkski:
Craney (10-05-2024), miller high life (10-05-2024), sutphen 30 (10-05-2024), tommymonza (10-05-2024)
Old 10-05-2024, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 983 Likes on 356 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Wow, how did we ever survive without your large brain?

Wow, I am impressed. Trump is so powerful that 3 years after leaving office he spent this years FEMA budget on illegal immigrants. as you are incapable of critical thought let me explain it for you. every year FEMA has a budget to spend on disasters. this years budget started this year and they spent thousands every month on every illegal coming across the border thanks to the people you seem to idolize. now that there is a disaster that they are responsible for they are out of money. I know that is a difficult concept for you Jay but if you stop taking what ever meds you are on and think you might understand the mess this country is in thanks to you and people like you who are only concerned with getting your next government check. I would hope you would do this but as you have yet to ever put forth any of your own thoughts with out the aid of stupid meme I doubt you will ever understand the damage you are doing with your ignorance.
The following 5 users liked this post by compedgemarine:
Craney (10-05-2024), liberator221 (10-05-2024), PROP STAR (10-05-2024), sutphen 30 (10-05-2024), tommymonza (10-05-2024)
Old 10-05-2024, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 1,042 Likes on 388 Posts

Old 10-05-2024, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 1,011 Likes on 535 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
heard that blackrocks been trying to buy homes in the wiped out counties,,seems there may be something in the ground that they want.
starts w/ an L and ends w/ an M

Well there is no lithium in that area, its know for quartz. Its already been disproven as false information, fakebook facts.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (10-05-2024)
Old 10-05-2024, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 553 Likes on 219 Posts

[QUOTE=I don`t understand why Trump thinks tariffs will lower consumer prices, they generally speaking tend to increase consumer prices.
But tariffs can help keep manufacturing jobs domestically.[/QUOTE]

Liek many things, all tariffs are not bad and not all are good. It is interesting, though, that Biden never removed the tariffs that Trump put on China.

That said, the Democrats speak out of both sides of thier mouths. I know that they do not do it intentionally, unfortunately they are just not smart enough to understand economics. They truly believe that all tariffs cause inflation, yet they want to raise corporate taxes. If corporate taxes raise, then prices will raise (inflation) as corporations will need to pass that additional costs onto consumers. Why would one cost in the chain be bad and one good? Well, as I see it, it all has to do with the optics, particularly from those that do not understand basic economics. Unfortunately, most in this country do not understand it, so the defaults response is "tariffs are bad, corporate tax increases are good". Frankly, I do not think that the democratic party even understands.

The USA will remain strong whoever wins in November, it is just who we are. That said, I pray that it is the right team!

Secure the border
Stop wars around the world
Anybody with XY chromosomes cannot compete in Women's sports and vice versa
Install economic policy to curb inflation and lower interest rates

As I have said before, Trump can be a real a$$hole, I get it, but these issues would be better handled by Trump and his administration that Harris and her administration, in my opinion. If "feelings" is your motivator, maybe go to Build-a-Bear on election day and get in touch with your feelings.

Old 10-05-2024, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 907 Likes on 456 Posts

Originally Posted by dbkski
Well I'm at the cottage on Duck Lake in Interlochen MI. Came up to do some fishing and work on my
Aunt's house. She wanted some Trump signs. I got her 5 signs at $5 each. Put them out Thursday after
dinner. Friday morning they were gone. Went to a "headquarters" sub-office and got 8 free signs this
afternoon. New signs up. We'll see what happens next. F*cking lowlifes are even up here.
super glue some razor blades to the tops of them.when the cops show up to question,,flip the script,say,not me,some libtard must be trying to hurt me when I pull the signs up.
The following 3 users liked this post by sutphen 30:
Padraig (10-05-2024), PROP STAR (10-06-2024), tommymonza (10-05-2024)
Old 10-05-2024, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 907 Likes on 456 Posts

The following 2 users liked this post by sutphen 30:
Griff (10-06-2024), Twin O/B Sonic (10-06-2024)
Old 10-05-2024, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,378 Likes on 469 Posts

.... Albemarle is mining lithium in kings mountain, Spruce Pine was a cobalt mining town... little too convenient for me
https://albemarlekingsmountain.com/proposed-mine
"The Kings Mountain site is one of the few known hard-rock lithium deposits in the U.S. and is expected to play a critical role in establishing the U.S. supply of lithium. Albemarle is seeking permitting approval to resume open pit mining and expand the footprint of the Kings Mountain Mine.

Albemarle plans to continue seeking community input throughout the mine's life, including completing a voluntary Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) to better understand and to develop environmental and social management plans that are designed to minimize adverse impacts and enhance benefits from the mine"

only problem is the town said no
The following users liked this post:
bulletbob (Yesterday)
Old 10-05-2024, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 995 Likes on 410 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
super glue some razor blades to the tops of them.when the cops show up to question,,flip the script,say,not me,some libtard must be trying to hurt me when I pull the signs up.
Maybe a little human fecal matter on those blades so they get some flavor when they lick their wounds. Go big or go home
The following 2 users liked this post by tommymonza:
Gary C (10-06-2024), Twin O/B Sonic (10-06-2024)
Old 10-05-2024, 10:34 PM
BEACH PARTY / HOLLOWPOINT
Platinum Member

Received 1,308 Likes on 734 Posts

What in the ever loving f?!

What about our people here? And the sheeple still want to follow this administration and this candidate?!

Sickening. Absolutely, sickening.

Last edited by TomZ; 10-05-2024 at 11:38 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by TomZ:
Overkill1973 (Today), Twin O/B Sonic (10-06-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.