Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-09-2024, 03:44 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,348 Likes on 1,500 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Really did you miss the news were trump shut down a BIPARTISAN bill to do something about immigration.
Did you miss what was in the bill and why it was written ? Jeez…don’t fall for the title of bills and etc. It’s a trick. Like the Inflation Reduction Act. Ugghhh…
The following 4 users liked this post by SB:
captain caveman (10-09-2024), Hoodoo 2.0 (10-09-2024), TomZ (10-09-2024), Twin O/B Sonic (10-09-2024)
Old 10-09-2024, 06:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,319 Likes on 722 Posts

Facts First: Trump’s claim is false. He gave Lankford his “Complete and Total Endorsement” in September 2022, during the general election in the November 2022 midterms – and in his statement endorsing Lankford, he specifically said that Lankford is “Strong on the Border.”

Do you ever think you have been played by a con Man?
Dave,

Not at all. I didn't vote for Joe.

Thanks. Brad.
The following users liked this post:
sutphen 30 (10-09-2024)
Old 10-09-2024, 06:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Good to know what kind of individual your dealing with. You must certainly be from another country other then America. But hey you keep believing your true red, white and blue. When reality tells me your red.
Dave,

Born and raised in Dayton, OH. Nice Strawman.

Thanks. Brad.
Old 10-09-2024, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 629 Likes on 239 Posts

Jibberish is no way to get your point across.
Velocity, I will ask you the same as I have asked Jay, but have not received a response. Please list out your top 3 issues, along with details about how the Harris/Walz ticket would tackle each issue. Please do not cut and paste or stoop to the level of sending memes. Maybe they have something that I am not seeing. The Democrats have so much hatred that it is hard to get through the clutter and figure out exactly what they would do if in power. Is it that you feel they are really equipped to lead this country, or do you just hate Trump that much?

Frankly, as time goes on, I like Trump less and less as a person. That said, as it stands right now, I have no doubt that he and Vance are best equipped to lead. Now, if we were looking to have a night out on the town and have some fun, I'd probably side with the Harris/Walz ticket. They are a hoot sober, so I am betting that it could be a crazy night!
Old 10-09-2024, 07:49 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,168 Likes on 586 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
You've got 14 posts on OSO in 4 years.........7 in this thread and 7 in a thread where you pushed your liberalism about people getting the Covid shots.

Not ONE post from you about anything boating related. WTH are you even on OSO??? You can't get enough attention on your FB page like Jay???
Yep just another one to add to the ignore list! Wonder if its a Jaybot alias like sunken used to do...

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 10-09-2024, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 1,023 Likes on 540 Posts

Book on Trump/Putin alliance is another reason not to vote for Donald.

DJT sent Putin covid tests? Routinely calls him even after leaving the White House?

Book Revives Questions About Trump’s Ties to Putin - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Written by Bob Woodward (famously took down Nixon). I'd say the guy is a legend in investigative journalism. He claims Trump is the most reckless President in history.
Old 10-09-2024, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 629 Likes on 239 Posts

Jupiter/Velocity/Jay- I do not liek it when my feelings get hurt either, but do not let it get in the way of good judgement. I do not claim to be an expert, but, communicating with those that do not agree with you is not a bad thing. Last week one of our companies was drug into a small claims case (along with another party). I never met the plaintiff, so before court I went over and introduced myself. We BS'ed about several things before court. The Judged called for immediate arbitration. Once again I visited with him in the waiting room and then I watched him and the other party yell at each other in arbitration. I kept telling the plaintiff that I understood where he was coming from (emotions) and that I would probably feel the same way if I were in his shoes. Arbitration did not work, so we immediately went back to court to set another court date. The Plaintiff voluntarily dropped my company from the lawsuit AND the Judge thanked me for being understanding. That said, if I were not dropped, the plaintiff knew that I would destroy him in court.

Trump is nice to his foes, but they do realize that he carries the ability to wreak havoc on them as a nation and them personally. Trump is not afraid to use resources and they know it. Reagan was the same way (although Reagan was a nicer guy all around) and he ended the cold war. He cleaned up the mess left by Carter and those before him.

From the grandstand, it is easier to think that our President should be like an MMA fighter and hate the enemy. Doing that may win something today, but long term, somebody will always whip your a$$. For me, I would always rather take the stance of keeping my adversaries close all while both parties knowing that I carry a big club. There is only one political party that has an opinion like this. The other party has had nothing but mis-steps when it comes to foreign relations. That other party attempts to "buy" respect and that rarely works.

Please share with us, other than your feelings getting hurt, why exactly it is a bad deal to have open communication with Putin? I would highly suggest watching the movie Reagan and you can see first hand how it is really done!
The following 10 users liked this post by 36Tango:
Brad Christy (10-09-2024), bulletbob (10-10-2024), Craney (10-09-2024), ICDEDPPL (10-09-2024), madflavors26 (10-09-2024), Overkill1973 (10-09-2024), sunset bar (10-09-2024), thegoodson (10-09-2024), TomZ (10-09-2024), Wally (10-09-2024)
Old 10-09-2024, 10:55 AM
BEACH PARTY / HOLLOWPOINT
Platinum Member

Received 1,332 Likes on 746 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Jupiter/Velocity/Jay- I do not liek it when my feelings get hurt either, but do not let it get in the way of good judgement. I do not claim to be an expert, but, communicating with those that do not agree with you is not a bad thing. Last week one of our companies was drug into a small claims case (along with another party). I never met the plaintiff, so before court I went over and introduced myself. We BS'ed about several things before court. The Judged called for immediate arbitration. Once again I visited with him in the waiting room and then I watched him and the other party yell at each other in arbitration. I kept telling the plaintiff that I understood where he was coming from (emotions) and that I would probably feel the same way if I were in his shoes. Arbitration did not work, so we immediately went back to court to set another court date. The Plaintiff voluntarily dropped my company from the lawsuit AND the Judge thanked me for being understanding. That said, if I were not dropped, the plaintiff knew that I would destroy him in court.

Trump is nice to his foes, but they do realize that he carries the ability to wreak havoc on them as a nation and them personally. Trump is not afraid to use resources and they know it. Reagan was the same way (although Reagan was a nicer guy all around) and he ended the cold war. He cleaned up the mess left by Carter and those before him.

From the grandstand, it is easier to think that our President should be like an MMA fighter and hate the enemy. Doing that may win something today, but long term, somebody will always whip your a$$. For me, I would always rather take the stance of keeping my adversaries close all while both parties knowing that I carry a big club. There is only one political party that has an opinion like this. The other party has had nothing but mis-steps when it comes to foreign relations. That other party attempts to "buy" respect and that rarely works.

Please share with us, other than your feelings getting hurt, why exactly it is a bad deal to have open communication with Putin? I would highly suggest watching the movie Reagan and you can see first hand how it is really done!
Well done! Well done!!

The following users liked this post:
Overkill1973 (10-09-2024)
Old 10-09-2024, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1,091 Likes on 412 Posts

The following 6 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
bulletbob (10-10-2024), Craney (10-09-2024), Griff (10-09-2024), thegoodson (10-09-2024), tommymonza (10-10-2024), TomZ (10-09-2024)
Old 10-09-2024, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Book on Trump/Putin alliance is another reason not to vote for Donald.

DJT sent Putin covid tests? Routinely calls him even after leaving the White House?

Book Revives Questions About Trump’s Ties to Putin - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Written by Bob Woodward (famously took down Nixon). I'd say the guy is a legend in investigative journalism. He claims Trump is the most reckless President in history.
Jupiter,

Ever hear the phrase, "Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer"....?

It's amazing how, after literally watching Trump place sanctions on Putin, then literally watching Biden lift them" how, somehow, you've vote for Kamala instead of Trump, because he's supposedly friends with Putin

How someone seemingly rather intelligent can be so gullible and swallow these spins is beyond comprehension.

It's also kind of odd how someone so reckless could manage to NOT cause any global turmoil of any kind, while "Cool Hand" Joe, has been instrumental in driving the entire planet into a tailspin.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 6 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
fountain4play (10-09-2024), outta control (10-09-2024), Overkill1973 (10-09-2024), sunset bar (10-09-2024), thegoodson (10-09-2024), TomZ (10-09-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.