Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-12-2024, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 1,023 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
heres something to ponder,like gains in a portfolio,gov. gets their cut,portfolio loses,tax payer gets tiny bit/crumbs back.now the new harris scam.good luck people
time to hide your money deep.

This is 100% false............the tax would only applies to someone with a net worth OVER $100,000,000

Old 10-12-2024, 08:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
I am certainly not calling you stupid, but that is a stupid statement. If the Clintons have steered clear of jail time, and the Bidens have steered clear, there is no way that Trump will go. After he is elected it will all go away. These were all just charges to attempt to interfere with the election. Harris cannot go to jail because she has literally done NOTHING!!!
Of course your argument only works IF he is elected. He lost the popular vote to Hilary, but won in the electoral college. He lost both to sleepy Joe. So you think 8 years later he is a stronger candidate? After all the stories have been exposed, the trials, the guilty verdicts? Remember in history only once has a President come back to win a 2nd time after losing the re-election, history would call that a long shot.

Clintons have escaped jail because they never had criminal charges brought against them! Not sure Hunter is out of the woods just yet but I would expect Biden to pardon his kid for sure.

Sleepy Joe beat Trump by 7 million votes, first time in history any US President got more than 80 million votes. Sleepy Joe was simply the stand in guy for those who didn't want to vote for Trump! Harris is in the same position, she isn't a superstar she is just the one to vote for if you don't want Trump.

I'd bet Harris beats him by more than 7 million votes! All those Obama fans will think she is the next Obama and the bonus is they get to elect a woman of color too!
Old 10-12-2024, 08:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Maralago has a special historical designation that was put into place well before Trump purchased it. In fact, the low tax rate increases the value of the property as the taxes will be perpetually low! I would say that he played it very well. I kind of wish that I could find a deal like that!

Jupiter, instead of just trashing Trump, can you please enlighten us with the details on how Kamala is going to deal with the economy/inflation and national security/migrant crisis. I call it migrant crisis as they have found a loophole that brings them in through other landports. She/Biden are an absolute disgrace, as is your supporting them just because of your hatred towards Trump.
Maralago was landmarked historical BUT when Trump wanted to create the club he signed off on future improvements which in turn kills the value.

BTW did Trump ever finish that wall and get Mexico to pay for it? Oh wait, that was just another lie. He finished about 40 miles of wall but its a 1000 miles of border

I will have the most gorgeous wall you’ve ever seen. Someday, when I’m gone they’ll name it the Trump wall.” — Trump during a
in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, on April 21, 2016.

41 minute mark for his "wall speech"

Last edited by Jupiter Sunsation; 10-12-2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-12-2024, 08:28 PM
Registered

To his credit he was a much sharper speaker 8 years ago^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-12-2024, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 1,091 Likes on 412 Posts

40 miles or 450 miles, doesn’t really matter how he hardened the border, it’s that he did harden the border. Your focused on the process and ignoring the results.

Last edited by Hoodoo 2.0; 10-12-2024 at 09:09 PM.
The following users liked this post:
PROP STAR (10-13-2024)
Old 10-12-2024, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 924 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
This is 100% false............the tax would only applies to someone with a net worth OVER $100,000,000
you keep telling your self that,,just think,obummer and aca.
wanna buy a bridge....
Old 10-12-2024, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 629 Likes on 239 Posts

My comments in BOLD
Of course your argument only works IF he is elected. He lost the popular vote to Hilary, but won in the electoral college.
The Electoral College is all that matters. The popular vote means nothing. If we did away with the Electoral College, New York and California would choose every President, and they have both proven how corrupt and bad money managers they are. It is amazing to me that our Founding Fathers had enough insight to incorporate the Electoral College.
He lost both to sleepy Joe.
He certainly did, but the whole Russian Hoax that was perpetuated at the end of the campaign really hurt Trump.
So you think 8 years later he is a stronger candidate?
No, I do not think that he is stronger today than he was then. That said, he is WAY stronger that the only other candidate running.
After all the stories have been exposed, the trials, the guilty verdicts?
I think that we can all agree that the Democrats and the DA's weaponized our judicial system. The appeals process is well under way, so hold off on counting him out
Remember in history only once has a President come back to win a 2nd time after losing the re-election, history would call that a long shot.
Also remember that only one time in history the reportedly "strong" candidate lost a debate by so much that they plugged in the candidate that dropped out first in 2020. Also remember that she has done really nothing that she talks of in the past 3 1/2 years. Are you better off today then 3 1/2 years ago?

Clintons have escaped jail because they never had criminal charges brought against them!
One of the reasons that Hillary was not brought up on charges is because when Trump took office he had bigger things to handle, like managing the country! Now that the judicial system has been eaponized, I can see more and more politicians being indicted, on both sides of the aisle. Most of them are crooked.
Not sure Hunter is out of the woods just yet but I would expect Biden to pardon his kid for sure.
Say what? Biden promised that he would not pardon him. Are you saying Biden was lying??? Biden himself, along with his brother, could also be brought up on charges, but I am not certain that Biden would even know what was going on!

Sleepy Joe beat Trump by 7 million votes, first time in history any US President got more than 80 million votes.
The popular vote does not matter for the reasons stated above.
Sleepy Joe was simply the stand in guy for those who didn't want to vote for Trump!
Absolutely! The ignorant hated Trump so much that they were willing to vote for Biden. Look what that got us!
Harris is in the same position, she isn't a superstar she is just the one to vote for if you don't want Trump.
That is exactly what I have been saying. Trump is the best of the two, hands down! I am sorry if he hurt your feelings. Trump has said many things that make me shake my head, but he is no doubt better than her. You do have to admit that much. Check your feelings at the door and vote for the best candidate between the two that are running.

I'd bet Harris beats him by more than 7 million votes!
That would be a sad day, but once again for the uneducated, the popular vote does not count!
All those Obama fans will think she is the next Obama and the bonus is they get to elect a woman of color too!
That is really a shame that people would vote for a woman or a person of color (she only talks "black" when campaigning to blacks) instead of the person that is best suited for the job. If anybody ever stood up and said that white people should vote for Trump (like what Obama just said to blacks) they would be referred to as white supremist.
Once again, please outline her agenda when it comes to taxes/inflation and national security/illegals. I cannot find any substance anywhere, just that Trump has hurt allot of feelings. Stick to the actual issues, not all of the peripheral BS that the ignorant rolls around in. Other than not voting for Trump, exactly why do you support Harris/Walz. Also take teh time to articulate her accomplishments as VP, including the illegal issues.
The following 2 users liked this post by 36Tango:
JaayTeee (10-13-2024), TomZ (10-12-2024)
Old 10-12-2024, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 629 Likes on 239 Posts

To his credit he was a much sharper speaker 8 years ago^^^^^^^^^^
Please share with us all of the accomplishments of Harris in her 3 1/2 years as Vice President. For some reason, people on your team just refuse to do so.
The following 3 users liked this post by 36Tango:
PROP STAR (10-13-2024), TomZ (10-12-2024), Twin O/B Sonic (10-13-2024)
Old 10-12-2024, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 299 Likes on 144 Posts
Default Gazoo s Choice for President

kanye!
Jup tells the truth
Old 10-12-2024, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 924 Likes on 464 Posts

Of course your argument only works IF he is elected. He lost the popular vote to Hilary, but won in the electoral college. He lost both to sleepy Joe. So you think 8 years later he is a stronger candidate? After all the stories have been exposed, the trials, the guilty verdicts? Remember in history only once has a President come back to win a 2nd time after losing the re-election, history would call that a long shot.

Clintons have escaped jail because they never had criminal charges brought against them! Not sure Hunter is out of the woods just yet but I would expect Biden to pardon his kid for sure.

Sleepy Joe beat Trump by 7 million votes, first time in history any US President got more than 80 million votes. Sleepy Joe was simply the stand in guy for those who didn't want to vote for Trump! Harris is in the same position, she isn't a superstar she is just the one to vote for if you don't want Trump.

I'd bet Harris beats him by more than 7 million votes! All those Obama fans will think she is the next Obama and the bonus is they get to elect a woman of color too!
only 3 million more to go,,should start to even things up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.