Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-12-2024, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 924 Likes on 464 Posts

amazing what a year makes.see a few here bein sucked in.lol

Old 10-13-2024, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 1,023 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Please share with us all of the accomplishments of Harris in her 3 1/2 years as Vice President. For some reason, people on your team just refuse to do so.
"your team" I have said multiple times I don't believe either candidate is what the country needs, I do not support Harris......I even put it in bold italics so you can understand it better since you like that font!
Old 10-13-2024, 07:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0

40 miles or 450 miles, doesn’t really matter how he hardened the border, it’s that he did harden the border. Your focused on the process and ignoring the results.

The result isn't what he promised! The guy is full of sh!!!! and for some reason people don't hold him to anything. Did Mexico pay for any of it? Nope..........Just another sound bite promise that gets people all riled up yet nothing happens.

The guy is good for dividing the country to take the focus off whatever shady sh!ttt he is up to. Imagine sending Covid kits to Putin?!?!?!? WTF is that about. Imagine if Putin got Covid and died, how many people wouldn't have died in the last 2 years
Old 10-13-2024, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 1,091 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
The result isn't what he promised! The guy is full of sh!!!! and for some reason people don't hold him to anything. Did Mexico pay for any of it? Nope..........Just another sound bite promise that gets people all riled up yet nothing happens.

The guy is good for dividing the country to take the focus off whatever shady sh!ttt he is up to. Imagine sending Covid kits to Putin?!?!?!? WTF is that about. Imagine if Putin got Covid and died, how many people wouldn't have died in the last 2 years

Give it a break dude. Your losing it.
The following 2 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
HuskerPerformance (10-13-2024), tommymonza (10-13-2024)
Old 10-13-2024, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 629 Likes on 239 Posts

"your team" I have said multiple times I don't believe either candidate is what the country needs, I do not support Harris......I even put it in bold italics so you can understand it better since you like that font!
Ah, one of those guys "in the middle" that cannot make a decision. There is not a third choice, it is only the best choice between the two running. If your feelings are hurt easily, it may not hurt just to sit this one out.
The bold was just to differentiate my comments from yours. There was no other reason for it.

From Jupiter- "The result isn't what he promised! The guy is full of sh!!!! and for some reason people don't hold him to anything. Did Mexico pay for any of it? Nope..........Just another sound bite promise that gets people all riled up yet nothing happens."
Between the press and the Democrats he did not have much help. With even a bit of support I do believe that it would have happened.

From Jupiter- "The guy is good for dividing the country to take the focus off whatever shady sh!ttt he is up to. Imagine sending Covid kits to Putin?!?!?!? WTF is that about. Imagine if Putin got Covid and died, how many people wouldn't have died in the last 2 years"

Assuming that it happened as you stated. Would if Putin did get Covid and died. Would if his replacement was far worse than Putin? Maybe MORE people would have died in the past 2 years and Putins replacement was more hellbent on getting NATO further from Russia borders. Who knows, but tying the correlation of covid tests to the deaths of the past two years is wreckless and grandstanding because you do not have any argument or supporting facts on how Harris will solve the economy/inflation and National security/illegal migrants. As I said, because you believe in neither, maybe it is a good time to sit this one out!
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (10-13-2024)
Old 10-13-2024, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 151 Likes on 90 Posts

The man stands at the podium, his pasty skin an unnatural shade of orange, like some kind of grotesque mockery of life. His once-celebrated rallies have become a freak show of decaying power and decaying mind. And now, the stench of fast food, soiled diapers, and desperation hangs thick in the air like a cloud of smog around him.

But that wasn’t all that lingered. The faint, bitter scent of crushed Adderall wafts around him too—a chemical crutch used to kickstart his rapidly degenerating brain, long incapable of functioning on its own. His glazed eyes, set deep in a bloated face, twitch with false energy, as though some spark of life remains, though it’s only the drug holding together the pieces of a shattered mind. The crowd watches, uneasy, as he paces back and forth, his mind racing but finding no exit from the endless maze of his own dementia.

Each breath, each incoherent sentence he spits out, comes with that unnerving haze of speed—the drug-fueled mania of a man whose once-fragile grip on reality is slipping faster than the ketchup stains spreading across his tie. The Adderall doesn’t help anymore. It can’t. It only amplifies the chaos, making his disjointed rants faster, more erratic, and increasingly impossible to follow. His eyes dart around, wild and wide, searching for something—anything—that might bring clarity to his fractured thoughts. But nothing comes.

“I tell ya… We’re gonna do things—big things… tremendous…” His voice crackles with a strain that isn’t just age or effort but the sheer impossibility of maintaining the facade any longer. The words come out in a jumble of misplaced emphasis and half-formed ideas, nonsensical threads leading nowhere. And behind it all, the crowd—once roaring, now murmuring—begins to see what’s been hidden for so long: the decay. The rot of a mind long gone.

A heavy cloud of delusion and amphetamine fog swirls above him as he tries to speak—heaving breaths that betray the strain his bloated, grease-choked body is under. His heart thuds in his chest, overworked, swollen with cholesterol from decades of indulgence in every vice. Each time he opens his mouth, more verbal bile spews forth, disconnected from any logic or sense. The Adderall drives him forward, but it's also what’s destroying him from within, fraying every last nerve.

There’s a brief moment where his speech falters, where his brain struggles to connect thought to words. His eyes, bloodshot and wide, glaze over as if he's lost in the fog of his own making. And then it comes—the unmistakable twitch. A fleeting expression of discomfort crosses his face, one that no amount of bravado or bluster can hide. Beneath his bloated, sagging form, the audience catches the telltale squirm. The whispers of a soiled diaper reach the ears of those closest to the stage. And just like that, the illusion shatters.

This is the man who promised to drain the swamp. Now, he swims in his own muck, sustained by a cocktail of Adderall, fast food, and delusions. The serpent has become a bloated, decaying beast, writhing in the very filth he claimed to fight against. But the truth is undeniable: he isn’t just part of the swamp—he is the swamp.
from twitter

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 10-13-2024, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 418 Likes on 187 Posts

In all fairness, you slam Trump. But then you claim to NOT support Kama Lama Ding Dong. Are we to assume you're not going to vote then?

What do you mean nothing happened? It was a big feat for him to even get it started. Remember the RINOs and dems voted down everything he tried to accomplish? The result isn't what he promised because he was no longer president and the Dems stopped the build day 1.

I don't care who would have paid for it. We would be much better off had he been in the last 4 years and the wall was completed. Remember congress claimed we didn't have funding for our wall, but we sent billions to Ukraine to protect their border? (Trump was trying to secure every American citizen. Dems and RINOs that voted against it, not so much)

Trump is dividing the country? Hillary called you deplorable. Joe said if you don't vote for him, you aint black. Men are toxic, everyone is antisemetic, homophobic, etc...... What shady **** is/was he doing? Like sell weapons grade Uranium to Russians? Collude with Chinese govt through his many fake businesses? Have legal prosecutors removed from investigating his children by withholding foreign aid? Sending millions of dollars of cash to Iranians? Do tell.....

Where did you come up with sending covid kits to Putin? Do you really think the leader of the second largest nation on Earth would not be able to get one? Even better do you think knowing you were covid positive would make a difference? What was the protocol if you were positive? Stay away from others for 7 days. Then 5 days. Yeah, life saving treatment there......

What if Putin got covid and DIED? C'mon man...... How many world leaders DIED from covid? Our frail and feeble leader caught it, what? 3 times and didn't kick the bucket?

Regardless, this is all deflection from the reality we are in now. The only strategy the D's have is to bash Trump as noted numerous times by others.

It's been asked repeatedly, what are Kama Lama's qualifications to head this country? Late night TV hosts bashed her for 3 straight years. Now she's a policy genius after being part in the disaster that has been for the last 3.5 years. (which she now claims to have the answers to fix)

Trump lied.... Big whip!!! EVERY politician lied. Look at all the "fact checking" going on. Kama Lama and Trim Balz lied during the debates too. The difference is Trump got **** done and we were better off for it.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and saw a family size box of cereal for $9. I spent $100 and got 6 plastic bags that I was able to carry to the truck in 1 load. This admin is crushing the average American. Dem, Repub, Indep, it doesn't matter. We're all feeling the effects. ILLEGALS are getting THOUSANDS a month, foreign countries are getting MILLIONS, Ukraine is getting BILLIONS. All we're getting is handed a BILL.

The following 8 users liked this post by xlint89:
Craney (10-13-2024), HuskerPerformance (10-13-2024), PROP STAR (10-13-2024), SB (10-13-2024), scarabman (10-14-2024), sutphen 30 (10-13-2024), tommymonza (10-13-2024), TomZ (10-13-2024)
Old 10-13-2024, 11:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by xlint89
In all fairness, you slam Trump. But then you claim to NOT support Kama Lama Ding Dong. Are we to assume you're not going to vote then?

Where did you come up with sending covid kits to Putin? Do you really think the leader of the second largest nation on Earth would not be able to get one? Even better do you think knowing you were covid positive would make a difference? What was the protocol if you were positive? Stay away from others for 7 days. Then 5 days. Yeah, life saving treatment there......
Maybe you are just too busy ranting to read? Or maybe you just read the small words? I have stated multiple times in this thread I voted for Trump twice, I will not again. I do not support Harris/Walz. I think that is the 3rd time I've said it in the last 2 pages of this thread.

CNN — Russia has confirmed that Donald Trump sent the Kremlin sample Covid-19 tests in the early days of the pandemic, after revelations in veteran journalist Bob Woodward’s new book raised further questions about the former US president’s relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

The Trump administration “sent us several samples of test kits,” Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Thursday, broadly supporting Woodward’s claim. His intervention comes after Trump denied the claims, telling ABC News they were “false.”

Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim | CNN
Trump lies again, said didn't send Covid tests to Putin after Woodward outed him. Then Russia confirms the Covid kits were sent to Putin by Trump. WHO DOES THIS? A guy that deserves to be in jail, not the White House.
Old 10-13-2024, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 381 Likes on 170 Posts

Cause we believe everything from Russia.
your a real prize!
tommymonza (10-13-2024)
Old 10-13-2024, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 629 Likes on 239 Posts

Maybe you are just too busy ranting to read? Or maybe you just read the small words? I have stated multiple times in this thread I voted for Trump twice, I will not again. I do not support Harris/Walz. I think that is the 3rd time I've said it in the last 2 pages of this thread.

CNN — Russia has confirmed that Donald Trump sent the Kremlin sample Covid-19 tests in the early days of the pandemic, after revelations in veteran journalist Bob Woodward’s new book raised further questions about the former US president’s relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

The Trump administration “sent us several samples of test kits,” Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Thursday, broadly supporting Woodward’s claim. His intervention comes after Trump denied the claims, telling ABC News they were “false.”

Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim | CNN
Trump lies again, said didn't send Covid tests to Putin after Woodward outed him. Then Russia confirms the Covid kits were sent to Putin by Trump. WHO DOES THIS? A guy that deserves to be in jail, not the White House.
In the early days of the pandemic we had no idea if we were going to need test kits for 2 days or 200 days. Maybe somebody in his administration did send some kits. That has little to do in choosing between the two candidates.

With that, the media certainly has a way of twisting so that those less intelligent people drink the Kool Aid. Did we send 6 kits 2 weeks into the pandemic? That would certainly support Bob Woodwards claim. Is Bob just trying to become relevant again? Be careful what you read and hear. Statistics lie.

Let me ask you this. One candidate has drank heavily and has used illegal drugs, and one candidate has not. Once a drinker an drug user, a person is always more susceptible to falling back into those habits. Does that bit of information sway you at all? It should based on your prior anti Trump posts. To me, it does not matter at all in choosing between the two, much like some kits going to Russia.

Pick and choose the things that you want to believe. Once again, I assume your feelings are hurt and I understand that. Time to put on those big boy pants and vote for the one of the two that you think can run this country.

On another note, have you had time to list out Harris's successes over the past 3 1/2 years, along with her thoughts on the economy/inflation and national security/illegal migrants? I am still waiting........................................... ......
tommymonza (10-13-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.