Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-13-2024, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,318 Likes on 721 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Sounds like the words of a person with years of experimentation with drugs.

Tommy,

And there’s no way Jay wrote that. He doesn’t have the mental stamina for that.

Thanks. Brad.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (10-13-2024)
Old 10-13-2024, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 629 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
The man stands at the podium, his pasty skin an unnatural shade of orange, like some kind of grotesque mockery of life.
The left would have parades, riots, pickets and thier minds would be blown if a conservation made any comments about thier candidates skin color. Like everything else, why is it OK for them to do it.

Jay, have you had time to find and cut and paste the Harris/Walz details on the economy/inflation or national security/illegal migrants? Your sidestepping of these issues is certainly supporting the assumed intellect of many liberals.
tommymonza (10-13-2024)
Old 10-13-2024, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 418 Likes on 187 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Maybe you are just too busy ranting to read? Or maybe you just read the small words? I have stated multiple times in this thread I voted for Trump twice, I will not again. I do not support Harris/Walz. I think that is the 3rd time I've said it in the last 2 pages of this thread.

And yet you did it AGAIN.

You're not voting for Trump. And you don't support Kama Lama.

Please explain how Putin could have died from covid had Trump not sent him 2 tests.

Old 10-13-2024, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

Confirmed.... You have no clue what it is. None.

Open your eyes. Step away from TYT for a sec.... We are literally watching the Cloward-Piven strategy being implemented. No. It is not in any official legislation. I mean.... Other than the legislation that is has been or is being passed, that drive us toward its directives. Our economy is deliberately being driven to the breaking point. It isn't a conspiracy. You're just denying the earthquake that everyone around you is feeling.

I guess you're going to try and suggest that CRT isn't being taught in schools because "CRT" isn't printed on the cover of the books....?

Wake the farq up.

For those who don't know....

Cloward-Piven

I'm not sure how anybody could make a cognizant and rational argument to deny this.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad.
Jiberish. As i thought no rational answer to my question. Your just parroting Beck and his cronies. Why are you so afraid of poor people? It's amusing seeing you twisting yourself into a pretzel defending the nonsense that you spew.

Thanks Dave

Old 10-13-2024, 11:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Please share with us all of the accomplishments of Harris in her 3 1/2 years as Vice President. For some reason, people on your team just refuse to do so.
Interesting do the workers make the decisions for the boss at your place of employment? If you care to do a quick search you will find your answer.
Old 10-13-2024, 11:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
You do realize most Americans could never afford a boat. Do you really think a parade of expensive boats flying a trump flag is a good look to get your political views across.
Go MAGA ROFL
Old 10-13-2024, 11:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
The left would have parades, riots, pickets and thier minds would be blown if a conservation made any comments about thier candidates skin color. Like everything else, why is it OK for them to do it.

Jay, have you had time to find and cut and paste the Harris/Walz details on the economy/inflation or national security/illegal migrants? Your sidestepping of these issues is certainly supporting the assumed intellect of many liberals.
Funny thing it would take all of 5 minutes to see what the positions of Harris would be. Don't be lazy.
Old 10-14-2024, 06:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Brad.
Jiberish. As i thought no rational answer to my question. Your just parroting Beck and his cronies. Why are you so afraid of poor people? It's amusing seeing you twisting yourself into a pretzel defending the nonsense that you spew.

Thanks Dave
Dave,

It's not gibberish. You're either in abject denial or fully complicit. The end.

I'm not afraid of poor people. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm, at MOST, in the bottom quartile of the entire membership body on this forum, if not the bottom 10%. I work for a living. I mean REALLY work (not to minimize the more white-collar work some of us do that is just as important). I have dirt under my nails every day when I go home. As a household, we make less than $200K/yr. I just recognize the usage of the lower classes as pawns and tools for a political agenda. If you can't see how the Left have been doing this, overtly for the last nine decades, I can't help you. And the fact that the Left are using our immigration and welfare systems to crater our economy is as obvious as the sun in the sky on a cloudless day. They have been enacting both Saul Alinsky's directives and the Cloward-Piven strategy, especially in more recent year, as if they actually were taught in schools. And I'm not parroting anybody. Glenn and I, and many others, are seeing the same and speaking up about it. I was aware and cognizant of these observations before I'd even heard that Beck was speaking on it.

Thanks. Brad.
HuskerPerformance (10-14-2024)
Old 10-14-2024, 06:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Interesting do the workers make the decisions for the boss at your place of employment? If you care to do a quick search you will find your answer.
Dave,

This really isn't a good defense. Not only was HeelsUp Harris given the reins on a great number of tasks, she has openly and adamantly proclaimed that "There is no light between us", in regards to Mumbling Joe's policy directives. They are in goose step with each other. His accomplishments are her accomplishments, or lack thereof. And lets' just stop pretending the Left wouldn't be attempting to marry what you'd call failures of the Trump administration to Pence, had Trump won in 2020 and Pence were running today.

Hypocrisy be thy name and every accusation is a confession.

Thanks. Brad.
HuskerPerformance (10-14-2024)
Old 10-14-2024, 06:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

You do realize most Americans could never afford a boat. Do you really think a parade of expensive boats flying a trump flag is a good look to get your political views across.
Go MAGA ROFL
Dave,

Do you really think tent cities flying Harris-Walz flags is a good look?

I'd say both are displaying where the respective policy directives lead.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 3 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Hoodoo 2.0 (10-14-2024), HuskerPerformance (10-14-2024), Overkill1973 (Yesterday)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.