Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Today, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Milley is a delusional power hungry liberal, same as Brennan and Clapper, who all lied under oath saying the laptop was false.
You and a few others should stick to talking about boats. Losing grip of reality is just makes people laugh at you.
The following users liked this post:
jayboat (Today)
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 633 Likes on 240 Posts

Who really cares about all of the peripheral BS that the news media creates in order to cause controversy and sell ad space. Ad space does not sell well when the seas are calm, so they have a vested interest in stirring up just about anything. I don't even care if Walz has been a pedophile in the past any more than if I care that Trump said "grab her by the pu$$y".

With that, which candidate has a track record from the past and policies moving forward that better deal with the economy/inflation and national security/illegals? That said, if your feelings are important, you may choose another candidate. Do you want somebody that has made it in the private sector, or somebody that has always been on the government payroll? Do you want somebody that has built things, or somebody that was pivotal in the downfall of San Francisco (do we want the entire US to be like SF)?

Literally, most folks that support Harris are either tried and true democrats that will never vote any other way, or those that just flat hate Trump because thier feelings got hurt over something that was said.

I am in Beaver PA right now and it is amazing how many Trump signs I see up and down the streets compared to Harris signs. I know that is anecdotal, but it comes across loud and clear. I think that folks in this area of the country have figured out that policies, such as within the new green deal would crucify this state. They elected Federman, but I believe that mistake made many of them wiser.
TomZ (Today)
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

10/16/2024
WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States is expected to deliver $425 million in new military aid to Ukraine for its fight against Russia, including about $300 million in long-term funding to buy laser-guided munitions designed to take out drones, U.S. officials said Thursday.

(I know of a few southern locations in OUR COUNTRY that could really use that money)
TomZ (Today)
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 1,473 Likes on 821 Posts

Originally Posted by Overkill1973
10/16/2024
WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States is expected to deliver $425 million in new military aid to Ukraine for its fight against Russia, including about $300 million in long-term funding to buy laser-guided munitions designed to take out drones, U.S. officials said Thursday.

(I know of a few southern locations in OUR COUNTRY that could really use that money)
Does that money go to Ukraine direct or to US military contractors to provide these to Ukraine?

DO you wonder if we are doing any R&D off of this war?
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Milley is a delusional power hungry liberal, same as Brennan and Clapper, who all lied under oath saying the laptop was false.
spot on!!!!!, had family rotate out of the AFG before the fall, if your a civilian that doesn't thinks brass plays politics too go run your support for Milly to the guys that are NGO's still offering support to those they left behind in addition to his stupid DEI directives that this turd spewed in congressional hearings.

Too many acronym's perhaps for those that think Milley is a stand up swell guy would be advised to education themselves from those that have family that have experienced this turds directives. There is a reason recruitement is tanking in the armed services, people like him with the same motives and not soldiers, there sock puppets !!! and there are to GD many of them in this Admin.

TomZ (Today)
Old Today, 02:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 151 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
It was a medical emergency. But you had good company jumping on it so quickly.🤡🤡🤡

HAHA... You funny. Someone fainted.
His brain is mush, yet you persist. Sad.

More sad:

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old Today, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,329 Likes on 728 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
HAHA... You funny. Someone fainted.
His brain is mush, yet you persist. Sad.

More sad:
Jay,

Nope. Trump answered many questions and cognizantly engaged with the crowd the entire time he was seated for the town hall.

Literally, ALL of that has been debunked. Keep coping.

Thanks. Brad.
Padraig (Today)
Old Today, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
It was a medical emergency. But you had good company jumping on it so quickly.🤡🤡🤡

Hoodoo,

Yup. this is clear gaslighting, and anybody who actually watched the town hall knows it.

Thanks. Brad.
Old Today, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dave,

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Mark Alexander Milley (born June 20, 1958) is a retired United States Army general who last served as the 20th chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2023. He previously served as the 39th chief of staff of the Army from August 14, 2015 to August 9, 2019 [3] and held multiple command and staff positions in eight divisions and special forces throughout his military career.

An ROTC graduate from Princeton University, Milley earned his commission as an armor officer in 1980. He later received a Masters degree from Columbia University. He was appointed chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by US president Donald Trump, making Milley the tenth U.S. Army officer to be chairman. As chairman, Milley was the highest-ranking officer in the United States Armed Forces and the principal military advisor to the president of the United States, the secretary of defense, the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council.[4]
Somehow Wally i don't think your in the same league as this guy with your knowledge,
Nobody is questioning Milley's military acumen. It's his Stockholm's-esque liberal bootlicking being called into question.

ROFL if trumps says it must be true. I have a bridge for sale you interested?
Nope. It's true. Tens of billions in advanced military equipment, left for the various terrorist organizations to commandeer. We've already seen it being used against our interests.

You and a few others should stick to talking about boats. Losing grip of reality is just makes people laugh at you.
Nobody's losing grip with reality here except you and Jay. Milley is a brilliant military mind, utterly wasted on woke, liberal brainwashing.

Thanks. Brad.
Hoodoo 2.0 (Today)
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

Wildman,
I'm really not sure where the money end's up.
Nothing at this point, surprises me anymore.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.