Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-19-2024, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
At least your a little funny,
Old 10-19-2024, 10:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
I won the election by a land slide
I can have a better health care plan in 2 weeks
Mexico will pay for the wall

I could go on but i hope you see the pattern. If you want to post Harris lies post away.
Dave,

I’ll give you first one. It wasn’t a landslide.

We could have had a way better system in two weeks. If it weren’t for Democrat obstruction and a handful of RINOs.

The wall wasn’t built, and Trump didn’t say that Mexico was going to write a check. So we didnt get to see Mexico pay for the wall by not plundering money from our economy.

This is all basic stuff.

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; 10-19-2024 at 10:41 AM.
The following users liked this post:
HuskerPerformance (10-20-2024)
Old 10-19-2024, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

At least your a little funny,
Dave,

And accurate.

And helpful, BTW. Remember. The first step toward enlightenment is discovery. You’re welcome.

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; 10-19-2024 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-19-2024, 10:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Here are some facts about Harris:

She did not even register to vote until she was 30 years old and started dating Willie Brown.
Willie Brown was married at the time and he was the Mayor of San Fran and past Speaker of the Assembly. They were together for 2 years and attended many "Gala" events together
When Harris was a Prosecutor in Alameda County the record shows that she tried 8 cases in about 8 years
When she was a County Prosecutor in San Fran, she tried 2 cases in 2 years
She moved onto be a City Prosecutor and only worked with "soft" cases such as lightweight juvenile offenders
Harris has NEVER had a private sector job
While being a Prosecutor, Willie Brown appointed Harris to 2 "Boards" that were deemed as very light show or "no show" appointments. One was an Unemployment Appeals Board that
met twice a month and she missed many of those. The other was a Medical Assistance Board that dealt with medical insurances, also a 2 day a month job that she was tardy from
often.
These 2 appointments from Willie Brown brought Harris in about $400k in 5 years.
Willie Brown also gifted Kamala a new BMW
Willie Brown controlled many real estate dealings in SF. Harris's predecessor investigated these crimes and racketeering, but once Harris won office, Willie Brown had free reign to
control these real estate dealings with virtually no risk or oversight.
Early in her career she "identified" as African American in order to gain support from that group.
Harris has pronounced her first name at least 2 different ways in her career
Willie Brown gave Harris a Leave of Absence from the City Atty Office in order to "volunteer " for Amos Browns Campaign. She was a paid consultant and made over the $1,000 threshold in which it requires registering with the City. She got caught, claimed ignorance, and paid a small fine.
When Harris ran for DA, she signed an oath that she would cap her campaign expenses at $211k. Other people running signed the same agreement. The reasoning behind this is so that
they played on a level playing field. This was signed under the penalty of perjury. She was a distant 3rd behind the incumbent Hallinan and another candidate Fazio. Willie Brown went
into action and raised money for Harris. At the end of the campaign, which she won, it was found out that she raised and spent over $600k. The Ethics Commission, mostly appointed
by Willie Brown let her off with a slap on the wrist.

As you can see, there is a long line of corruption with Harris. A very, very deep level of corruption. It is California politics at its finest. Most of this information comes from a Lawyer that worked around Harris for 25 years and saw it all first hand. There is much, much more, this is just a sampling of her shady past. If anybody can refute any of this, please do so as I would hate to be spreading bad information.
Willie brown 60 yrs old Harris 29. No crimes convicted so what's your point. You state 2nd hand information from a "Lawyer" please name him or her.
Old 10-19-2024, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I hope your a female your posting name is very telling. I picture a male in diapers, lol
Dave,

Or…. Just about anybody in a boat. Which is why we’re all here. Except you.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 3 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Hoodoo 2.0 (10-19-2024), ICDEDPPL (10-19-2024), TomZ (10-19-2024)
Old 10-19-2024, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

I’ll give you first one. It wasn’t a landslide.

We could have had a way better system in two weeks. If it weren’t for Democrat obstruction and a handful of RINOs.

The wall wasn’t built, and Trump didn’t say that Mexico was going to write a check. So we didnt get to see Mexico pay for the wall by not plundering money from our economy.

This is all basic stuff.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad ,
This is not tit for tat. Im not your enemy. But when you post nonsense you will be called out.

Thanks , Dave
Old 10-19-2024, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Brad ,
This is not tit for tat. Im not your enemy. But when you post nonsense you will be called out.

Thanks , Dave
Dave,

When I post nonsense, I expect to be called out.

If that time comes, I’ll accept it from those whose opinion I’ve come to respect. You’re not in that line.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 8 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
flat rate (10-19-2024), Hoodoo 2.0 (10-19-2024), HuskerPerformance (10-20-2024), ICDEDPPL (10-19-2024), Padraig (10-19-2024), sutphen 30 (10-19-2024), TomZ (10-19-2024), Wally (10-19-2024)
Old 10-19-2024, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Old 10-19-2024, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Anybody see the riff raff their flying in here doing this?

Last edited by Hoodoo 2.0; 10-19-2024 at 12:08 PM.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (10-19-2024)
Old 10-19-2024, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 671 Likes on 251 Posts

Willie brown 60 yrs old Harris 29. No crimes convicted so what's your point. You state 2nd hand information from a "Lawyer" please name him or her.
Yes, indeed crimes were committed. They were able to be covered up by Willie Brown and his "people". If anybody but Kamala would have committed these, they would have been prosecuted to the fullest. When a lawyer commits perjury, as she did when she overspent in her election by $400,000, most would have been disbarred, but "California politics" came into play and they looked the other way.

All of this information, and I could post more, comes directly from Harmeet Dhillon, a Lawyer that practices in the San Francisco area for the past 25 years and has had first hand experience with Harris. If you really want to see the entire interview, you can find it here. Harmeet is very articulate and is not vindictive, she is just sharing her experiences. I highly dobt that you, or any Harris supporter for that matter, would want to cloud thier minds with facts, but they are there. Oh thats right, you dont support Harris, but it is a good opportunity to educate yourself. If you can find ANYTHING that discredits Harmeet, please let me know as I dug in pretty deep and she seems like the real deal.

I am sorry that you have so much hate for Trump, but I cannot imagine choosing Harris over him. On another note, I am in Western Pennsylvania right now and cannot believe (well, I can believe it, but this area is tried and true blue) how much support thier is for Trump. Anyboduy in this state with a lick of sense knows that Trump is the better candidate.

Pennsylvania Democratic Senator Bob Casey has come out for support for Trump because he knows that Trump is better for PA.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blu...efore-election
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...mbraces-trump/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.