Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-19-2024, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

Sorry, dude. “My brand” of politics (economics, really) has created more wealthy out of the non-wealthy than yours. This is just a fact. We can look at the 70s. We can look at the 80s. See the difference? And then we can look at the early 2010s and the late 2010s. See the difference? Whenever liberal policy is in play, poverty rises and welfare roles bloat. Whenever conservative policies gain sway, we prosper. We can set our clocks by it. Beyond debate.

No. It doesn’t piss me off that you’re successful. That’s awesome. I don’t do bad, even if neither of my homes (one of them lakeside, too) are paid off. And I have little more than a HS diploma. But I didn’t need a union to prop up my skill set. It speaks for itself. Why would any of this upset me?

If you think today’s Left has any intentions of helping their voter slaves out of their desperation, you’re delusional. I mean, they’ve been making this promise for almost 100yrs now. And, every time they get the nod to do it, all they ever do is create more desperate voters for next election cycle.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad.

Job growth has been notably greater under Democratic presidents than Republican presidents since the early 1980s. Looking at the last seven presidents, job growth totaled over 50 million under Democratic presidents compared to only 17 million under Republican presidents. This is a cut and paste from a Department of Economics.
Old 10-19-2024, 11:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff

Before posting any more of your political insight, please educate yourself on the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
YOU'RE vs. YOUR (youtube.com)

Everybody else participating in this thread has boating related posts on OSO. And now you have 51 posts in this thread. Still awaiting your reply???

Thanks for what Dave???
Thanks for correcting my grammar. You have anything else to add ? Or you just hear to babble.
Old 10-19-2024, 11:08 PM
Registered

Talking

Before posting any more of your political insight, please educate yourself on the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
YOU'RE vs. YOUR (youtube.com)

Everybody else participating in this thread has boating related posts on OSO. And now you have 51 posts in this thread. Still awaiting your reply???

Thanks for what Dave???
Thanks for correcting my grammar. You have anything else to add ? Or you just hear to babble. I told you once i have been on this sight for 25 years. Go look up POWERPLAYDAVE my old screen name. Don't you have some papers to grade teach
Old 10-19-2024, 11:24 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 2,030 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Thanks for correcting my grammar. You have anything else to add ? Or you just hear to babble. I told you once i have been on this sight for 25 years. Go look up POWERPLAYDAVE my old screen name. Don't you have some papers to grade teach
You didn't tell me anything of the sort. Because if you had, I would have told you that having 2 screen names is a violation of the OSO Rules.

Maybe I should just decide to enforce that rule ...........Kinda like NY did against Trump???
The following 6 users liked this post by Griff:
Brad Christy (10-20-2024), Hoodoo 2.0 (10-20-2024), HuskerPerformance (10-20-2024), ICDEDPPL (10-20-2024), IGetWet (10-20-2024), Sydwayz (10-21-2024)
Old 10-19-2024, 11:39 PM
Registered

You didn't tell me anything of the sort. Because if you had, I would have told you that having 2 screen names is a violation of the OSO Rules.

Maybe I should just decide to enforce that rule ...........Kinda like NY did against Trump???
You sent me a private email and i responded. When your page was sold they made me come up with a new screen name. Do as you please it makes sense when you cannot take the heat. I was here when Steve owned the page. I would expect nothing less of conservatives not wanting to debate the truth.
The following users liked this post:
jayboat (10-20-2024)
Old 10-20-2024, 07:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 153 Likes on 92 Posts

You aren't a victim here- grow up.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 10-20-2024, 07:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
You aren't a victim here- grow up.
Old 10-20-2024, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

Sorry, dude. “My brand” of politics (economics, really) has created more wealthy out of the non-wealthy than yours. This is just a fact. We can look at the 70s. We can look at the 80s. See the difference? And then we can look at the early 2010s and the late 2010s. See the difference? Whenever liberal policy is in play, poverty rises and welfare roles bloat. Whenever conservative policies gain sway, we prosper. We can set our clocks by it. Beyond debate.

No. It doesn’t piss me off that you’re successful. That’s awesome. I don’t do bad, even if neither of my homes (one of them lakeside, too) are paid off. And I have little more than a HS diploma. But I didn’t need a union to prop up my skill set. It speaks for itself. Why would any of this upset me?

If you think today’s Left has any intentions of helping their voter slaves out of their desperation, you’re delusional. I mean, they’ve been making this promise for almost 100yrs now. And, every time they get the nod to do it, all they ever do is create more desperate voters for next election cycle.

Thanks. Brad.
You sound triggered to me.

Your arguments are full of easily debunked talking points. You should try truth.

Old 10-20-2024, 07:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Mushroom alert

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
The following users liked this post:
Markus (10-20-2024)
Old 10-20-2024, 07:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
You sound triggered to me.

Your arguments are full of easily debunked talking points. You should try truth.
Jay,

And yet, more projection.

And, no... My arguments have long been proven fact. They are all based on data that was curated long before the Left devolved into cognitive dissonance and revisionist history.

Trump's transcripts are nobody's business but his and whoever he decides to share them with. But, since you brought it up....

Why won't Kamala speak to her actual stances or record? Oh... That's right. Because they are garbage and/or non-existent. Which is why her every "disciplined" () response to any question of substance is "Buh, muh Twump!". We are in a really sour place when half the country is blindly willing to vote for someone that can't even articulate where SHE stands on issues that voters care about the most.

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; 10-20-2024 at 08:00 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
HuskerPerformance (10-20-2024), Overkill1973 (10-21-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.