Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

Old 10-21-2024, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I think you're the one living in a bubble, 79% of Americans feel the country is heading in the wrong direction, so in this instance pro MAGA people are on the right side of this.Since George Bush, we have only had a republican president for 4 years, and that was mired by Democrat interference and BS impeachment proceedings designed to impede. This horrible economy falls 100% on failed democrat policies. not everything is a conspiracy, but turning a blind eye to government corruption is the actually falling for propaganda from a bought and paid for corrupt media. America has been sold out by politicians enriching themselves from both sides. The sheer number of people that are leaving the democrat party because of the far left policies is astounding. Even people that have run for president as democrats are supporting Trumps policies and this attack on the republic. you say you're on the side of truth, if you're ok with men wiping out women's sports, a trans agenda and abortion up until the moment of birth, taking more in taxes from the middle class simply because they can, funding proxy wars that have no benefit for Americans at all except poverty and death then you are lying to yourself on what is "truth".
trump lost to an old man with dementia. And you seem to think his chances are better this time lol

Ronald Reagan – 1981 to 1989 (40th President)

George H.W. Bush – 1989 to 1993 (41st President)

George W. Bush – 2001 to 2009 (43rd President)

Donald J. Trump – 2017 to 2021 (45th President)

Last edited by VelocityDave; 10-21-2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-21-2024, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 153 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Jay,

A chance to rebut: Name a liberal policy that has helped anybody but politicians. We'll wait....
Social Security
Medicare
Voting Rights Act
Afforable Care Act
Infrastructure Bill

That's off the top of my head, there's plenty more. Still waiting on something from you.
Oh yeah, you got nothing. Your rubber and glue schtick doesn't count.

You want some lies with that?

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
The following users liked this post:
VelocityDave (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Being rich is not a crime not paying your fair share should be. There tax base is lower then mine yet that make millions more then me. They have write off expenses and the tax code which favor high income, How many write offs do you have to come up with what you owe in taxes?

Your cherry picking gas prices during trumps term were as high of almost 3 dollars a gallon

NATO tries to have everyone live in a civil world. Does it work ? i would say sometimes. American spends the most for military might. Should they pay more or less to NATO. I would say with mighty power goes mighty responsibility.
Go look in the south if you want to see poverty. And guess what they are mostly red states.
Dave,

The top 10% already pay 90% of the federal tax load, and it's crushing the middle class. You want more of that?

No. We're not cherry picking. The national average was 2/3 of what it was during Trump's term, and double what it was when the potato took office. FACT.

The south are not poor. They live simply. There is WAY more money in those hills than you realize. But since you mentioned it, care to look at it on a county level? Yup. The blue counties are where all the poverty resides. ALL of it. Keep trying.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
HuskerPerformance (10-23-2024), tommymonza (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
Why would I initiate sending a private email to you to inquire about your screen name??? When did this happen?? Because I have no idea what you are talking about.

BTW, I was here when Jeffrery started OSO and when Steve bought it and then later sold it. Internet Brands purchased OSO from Steve in JANUARY 2008!!!! You as PowerPlayDave were actively posting on OSO until JULY 2019, so the 2 events are totally unrelated. There is nothing wrong with the PowerplayDave screen name or the account that would prevent it from being used. Now, if you lost/forgot your password and also don't have access to your registered email address to do a password reset, then that becomes slightly more difficult, but still can be remedied, and I would have assisted in making that happen.

I would expect nothing less from a liberal than to have little to no recollection about when and what really happened and to distort the truth to accomdate his own agenda.
Griff has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. - in the General Boating Discussion forum of Offshoreonly.com.

This thread is located at:

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by VelocityDave)---
Jibberish is no way to get your point across.
---End Quote---
You've got 14 posts on OSO in 4 years.........7 in this thread and 7 in a thread where you pushed your liberalism about people getting the Covid shots.

Not ONE post from you about anything boating related. WTH are you even on OSO??? You can't get enough attention on your FB page like Jay???
Ring a bell griff
Old 10-21-2024, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jayboat
Social Security
Medicare
Voting Rights Act
Afforable Care Act
Infrastructure Bill

That's off the top of my head, there's plenty more. Still waiting on something from you.

Jay,

YAY! three legislations that mandate State plunder so they can give us a sliver of it back, an almost unanimous civil rights measure and a climate hysteria bill specifically designed to cripple our economy. Strike five.

The Right have literally ALWAYS been the party of the working class. Every single piece of legislation crafted and passed by the Right, especially since Reagan, has made prosperity and wealth ever more readily available to literally anybody willing to participate in the societal transaction. All the Left has ever done is try to make poverty easier to live with and harder to escape or avoid.

Thanks. Brad.
tommymonza (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Griff has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. - in the General Boating Discussion forum of Offshoreonly.com.

---End Quote---
You've got 14 posts on OSO in 4 years.........7 in this thread and 7 in a thread where you pushed your liberalism about people getting the Covid shots.

Not ONE post from you about anything boating related. WTH are you even on OSO??? You can't get enough attention on your FB page like Jay???
Ring a bell griff
HuskerPerformance (10-23-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 01:46 PM
Registered

---End Quote---

Ring a bell griff
to Offshoreonly.com

Oct 9, 2024, 1:17 PM (12 days ago)

I have been on this page for probably 20 plus years and i have had all kinds of performance and race boats. I raced back in the late 80s early 90s. When the page was sold to whomever i had to change my screen name. Clearly an opposing view is something you and others have a hard time grasping. Im 62 years old and dont have a facebook page sorry. Jayboat is a boat guy i have met him before decent guy, bought pictures from him. Why do you care what i post or not post?
Old 10-21-2024, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jayboat
Social Security
Medicare
Voting Rights Act
Afforable Care Act
Infrastructure Bill

Jay,

YAY! three legislations that mandate State plunder so they can give us a sliver of it back, an almost unanimous civil rights measure and a climate hysteria bill specifically designed to cripple our economy. Strike five.

The Right have literally ALWAYS been the party of the working class. Every single piece of legislation crafted and passed by the Right, especially since Reagan, has made prosperity and wealth ever more readily available to literally anybody willing to participate in the societal transaction. All the Left has ever done is try to make poverty easier to live with and harder to escape or avoid.

Thanks. Brad.
Pete B (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 57 Likes on 22 Posts

I hate to cut in paste, but.......

[QUOTE=jayboat;4912159]Social Security
Medicare

Old 10-21-2024, 02:02 PM
Registered

The top 10% already pay 90% of the federal tax load, and it's crushing the middle class. You want more of that?

No. We're not cherry picking. The national average was 2/3 of what it was during Trump's term, and double what it was when the potato took office. FACT.

The south are not poor. They live simply. There is WAY more money in those hills than you realize. But since you mentioned it, care to look at it on a county level? Yup. The blue counties are where all the poverty resides. ALL of it. Keep trying.

Thanks. Brad.[/QUOTE]
Brad to Offshoreonly.com

Oct 9, 2024, 1:17 PM (12 days ago)

• The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97.7 percent of all federal individual income taxes, while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.3 percent.
2016 high 2.47
2017 high 2.67
2018 high 2.98
2019 high 2.63
2020 high 2.63
Gas price during you guys term
Just Facts
Thanks Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.