Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

Old 10-21-2024, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 57 Likes on 22 Posts

[QUOTE=jayboat;4912159]

Infrastructure Bill
Do you mean succesfull programs like this one???

$42 billion

The infrastructure bill created a program called Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment, or BEAD, that aimed to expand internet access in underserved communities.

More than 1,000 days later, the program has not connected anyone to the internet, Federal Communications Commissioner Brendan Carr said on Wednesday, citing a congressional letter.

The following 2 users liked this post by Overkill1973:
1983ScarabIII (10-21-2024), Craney (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 02:05 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,175 Likes on 588 Posts

Originally Posted by waybomb
I would like to know as well. I can't find that function.
Its very easy:
Go to the top right hand corner of the page where your screen name is and
click on it....when the pull down menu comes up click on User Control Panel
when that loads, on the left column go to Edit ignore list and click that...then add the name you want to ignore
Simple

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 10-21-2024, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

The top 10% already pay 90% of the federal tax load, and it's crushing the middle class. You want more of that?

No. We're not cherry picking. The national average was 2/3 of what it was during Trump's term, and double what it was when the potato took office. FACT.

The south are not poor. They live simply. There is WAY more money in those hills than you realize. But since you mentioned it, care to look at it on a county level? Yup. The blue counties are where all the poverty resides. ALL of it. Keep trying.

Thanks. Brad.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the national poverty rate was 12.7% in 2023, up from 12.4% in 2022. These states and territory have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Puerto Rico, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New York and Tennessee.

New York surprised me,
Old 10-21-2024, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Giddy up big talker….

The following 4 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
1983ScarabIII (10-21-2024), Overkill1973 (10-21-2024), tommymonza (10-22-2024), TomZ (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 03:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the national poverty rate was 12.7% in 2023, up from 12.4% in 2022. These states and territory have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Puerto Rico, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New York and Tennessee.

New York surprised me,
Dave,

What you meant to say was New Orleans, Jackson, Albuquerque, Charleston, Louisville, Tulsa, Little Rock and Memphis. Let's not forget Chicago, LA, SF, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit.... On and on and on and on... All Blue counties and Leftist run cities. All the sources of their respective states' poverty.

And now you're the one cherry picking. Look at it on a county level. You're not scared of the truth, are you?

Hell, we can even look at it on a chronological basis. Many of these cities used to be rather conservative. And prosperous. But, since falling to Leftist imposition, they've succumb to poverty and crime. And they keep getting worse. They keep voting themselves in the foot.

Keep coping.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Hoodoo 2.0 (10-21-2024), sutphen 30 (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 03:49 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 2,030 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Griff has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. - in the General Boating Discussion forum of Offshoreonly.com.

This thread is located at:

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by VelocityDave)---
Jibberish is no way to get your point across.
---End Quote---
You've got 14 posts on OSO in 4 years.........7 in this thread and 7 in a thread where you pushed your liberalism about people getting the Covid shots.

Not ONE post from you about anything boating related. WTH are you even on OSO??? You can't get enough attention on your FB page like Jay???
Ring a bell griff
Yeah, its a post in this thread, not a private email to you. I never asked anything about changing your screen name. And you never responded to that question until I asked a second time in this thread.

to Offshoreonly.com

Oct 9, 2024, 1:17 PM (12 days ago)

I have been on this page for probably 20 plus years and i have had all kinds of performance and race boats. I raced back in the late 80s early 90s. When the page was sold to whomever i had to change my screen name. Clearly an opposing view is something you and others have a hard time grasping. Im 62 years old and dont have a facebook page sorry. Jayboat is a boat guy i have met him before decent guy, bought pictures from him. Why do you care what i post or not post?
OSO was last sold in JANUARY 2008 and has not been sold since. You had posted as PowerplayDave until JULY 2019 and then,for unknown reasons that had nothing to do with the sale of OSO 11+ years earlier, you created your second screen name, VelocityDave in October 2020. Not sure how you can create a rational correlation between the 2 events.

There is no opposing viewpoint here. These are FACTS.
The following 4 users liked this post by Griff:
Padraig (10-21-2024), SB (10-22-2024), Sydwayz (10-22-2024), tommymonza (10-22-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 995 Likes on 362 Posts

I always ask but have never gotten an answer but name me 1 government program that by private industry standard would be considered a success. meaning a program that came in at or under budget, within or before the timeline set out and accomplished all the goals originally established for it. so far I have found none.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (10-21-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 235 Posts

I hope your not holding your breath waiting for that answer!
tommymonza (10-22-2024)
Old 10-21-2024, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

What you meant to say was New Orleans, Jackson, Albuquerque, Charleston, Louisville, Tulsa, Little Rock and Memphis. Let's not forget Chicago, LA, SF, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit.... On and on and on and on... All Blue counties and Leftist run cities. All the sources of their respective states' poverty.

And now you're the one cherry picking. Look at it on a county level. You're not scared of the truth, are you?

Hell, we can even look at it on a chronological basis. Many of these cities used to be rather conservative. And prosperous. But, since falling to Leftist imposition, they've succumb to poverty and crime. And they keep getting worse. They keep voting themselves in the foot.

Keep coping.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad
Your funny trying to break down poverty by party vote. I did a quick search and your wrong again. Poorest county in America is Wheeler county Georgia per capita yearly income 23,545. Voted 69% Republican. Next on the list Union county Florida per capita income 26,538 and once again voted republican. Do better with your research.

Thanks Dave
Old 10-21-2024, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 5,067 Likes on 1,428 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Griff
There is no opposing viewpoint here. These are FACTS.
You`ll have to pretend you`re MSNBC for him to believe anything .
tommymonza (10-21-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.