Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-23-2024, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
do you even pay attention to what you type?? ^^^ nothing above will stop them from registering to vote, they can do it with a cable/utility bill or a SSN from your previous post... and you can bet they all have a SSN, because the gov needs their taxes.
That's Md law. You need to prove who you are. Before you just posted anyone can vote without id. Just walk in go to the booth and you were wrong, An illegal that contributes to ss will never see a dime until thier legal.
Old 10-23-2024, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
60 LEGAL COURT CASEs and not a shred of evidence to prove your opinion. In fact i thought there was more fraud on the republican side. Those demoncrats are sure are
a bunch of smart cookies to pull that off. LOL
seems to be way more than 60
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/...fraud_type=All
Old 10-23-2024, 09:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
whats your fixation w/ little girl dolls,,you a pedophile like biden.
You know skipper is all grown up. You an hoodoo can get a peek. Or maybe trump will take you in the shower to get a peek at Arnold Palmer. trumps say he is hung like a bull. lol
Old 10-23-2024, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,436 Likes on 483 Posts

That's Md law. You need to prove who you are. Before you just posted anyone can vote without id. Just walk in go to the booth and you were wrong, An illegal that contributes to ss will never see a dime until thier legal.
I find it hard to believe you are this simple. I'll type it slow for you because comprehension doesnt seem to be your strong suit.
1. illegal uses SSN and utility bill to register to vote.
2. illegal shows up at polling place because ONCE they are registered, they are in the system, they walk in give their name and last 4 of the SSN and wahlah, they can vote. the state of MD cannot ask for ID, I could go vote in MD in your name, just knowing your add and the last 4 of your SSN. dont even get started on the mail in, there is no checks and balances in this state for that.

And lastly, do you really think an illegal cares about collecting SS? they get 10k plus a month in free benefits, retiring is the last thing on their minds. The Gov doesnt care because they are making payroll tax deductions/
Old 10-23-2024, 09:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
155,507,617 million votes they found 1,500 votes that were illegal 1,300 were criminal. I think the system is safe.
Old 10-23-2024, 09:54 PM
Registered

do you even pay attention to what you type?? ^^^ nothing above will stop them from registering to vote, they can do it with a cable/utility bill or a SSN from your previous post... and you can bet they all have a SSN, because the gov needs their taxes.
Sure i pay attention. What part cannot you comprehend.
Old 10-23-2024, 09:59 PM
Registered

I find it hard to believe you are this simple. I'll type it slow for you because comprehension doesnt seem to be your strong suit.
1. illegal uses SSN and utility bill to register to vote.
2. illegal shows up at polling place because ONCE they are registered, they are in the system, they walk in give their name and last 4 of the SSN and wahlah, they can vote. the state of MD cannot ask for ID, I could go vote in MD in your name, just knowing your add and the last 4 of your SSN. dont even get started on the mail in, there is no checks and balances in this state for that.

And lastly, do you really think an illegal cares about collecting SS? they get 10k plus a month in free benefits, retiring is the last thing on their minds. The Gov doesnt care because they are making payroll tax deductions/
You have to be legally in this country to get a ss card. Where do you find the get 10k a month. I swear the world is getting dumber everyday.
Old 10-23-2024, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Your funny hoodoo who do you think hires them to work?
If you have to know, between the main farm in manatee co. (G&D Farms Inc) and my personal operation in Idaho, I’ve employed over 17,000 farm workers in the last 27 yrs. I can’t possibly know anything about them.
Old 10-23-2024, 10:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
If you have to know, between the main farm in manatee co. (G&D Farms Inc) and my personal operation in Idaho, I’ve employed over 17,000 farm workers in the last 27 yrs. I can’t possibly know anything about them.
You hire illegals? How many white young guns work on your farm?
Old 10-23-2024, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Before we switched to H2a visa guest workers, we hired domestic’s (illegals).
50 bucks can buy amazing forged doc’s at the flee markets if you know who to ask.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.