Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-23-2024, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
You hire illegals? How many white young guns work on your farm?
Why? You still looking for a boyfriend?
The following users liked this post:
kreed (10-24-2024)
Old 10-23-2024, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
Before we switched to H2a visa guest workers, we hired domestic’s (illegals).
50 bucks can buy amazing forged doc’s at the flee markets if you know who to ask.
Wow and you cannot see your the problem. They wouldn't even be here if you did not hire them. Look up hypocrite.
Old 10-23-2024, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
Why? You still looking for a boyfriend?
I got a pair of big white boots. I thought sheep were the thing on the farm.

A researcher is conducting a survey into sheep shagging. First of all he visits an English farmer.

"So,English farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."

"That's very interesting,"replies the researcher and he leaves the English farmer.Then he meets an Australian farmer.

"So,Australian farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."

"That's very interesting,"replies the researcher,"That's how they do it in England too."And he leaves the Australian farmer.

Then he meets a farmer from New Zealand.

"So,kiwi farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and I take the front legs of the sheep and put them over my shoulders."

"Over your shoulders?"replies the researcher,"Don't you put them over a wall like everyone else?"

"What?"says the farmer,"and miss out on all the kissing?"

Just Funnin
Old 10-23-2024, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 304 Likes on 148 Posts
Default VOTE Early

Don’t wait till Election Day. Vote Early Patriots!
Old 10-24-2024, 12:05 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 2,030 Likes on 1,007 Posts

I live in Maryland i need an id to vote. What state can you vote without an id?
The same issue with a lot of libs...........they think they know the FACTS.

Here is a link which shows no id required to vote in MD as well as most other Democrat controlled states.....scroll across your state Map Shows Voter ID Laws by State - Newsweek

captain caveman (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 04:00 AM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 235 Posts

Virginia just removed more than 6,000 non residents from their voting registration. Now the Biden administration is suing the state of Virginia for removing them.
Old 10-24-2024, 04:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
You're wrong and you just don't like facts, everything you posted is to register only, not to vote. In MD they give a license to illegal immigrants, who then illegally vote as they can illegally register. as you walk into the polls in MD, they are not permitted to ask you for ID at polling centers, Ive voted in 4 counties in MD that i have lived in since 1980.
Offshore,

“It ain’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

—Ronald Reagan

“It is usually futile to talk facts and analysis with people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.”

-Thomas Sowell

Thanks Brad
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Griff (10-24-2024), Overkill1973 (10-25-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 04:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wow and you cannot see your the problem. They wouldn't even be here if you did not hire them. Look up hypocrite.
Dave,

No. They wouldn’t be here if the Democrat Party weren’t offering them State welfare to stay and a promise they won’t be tossed out.

Indont have a problem with employers seeking the lowest cost for their labor, just like I don’t have a problem with you seeking the lowest cost for your groceries. I do have a problem with Mandating a minimum wage for legal residents, then cramming the country with people who can and will work for half that and send the money to Mexico (or wherever), while literally paying them to stay with taxpayer dollars.

And you still deny ClowardPiven isn’t in stove implementation.

Thanks. Brad.
sutphen 30 (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 04:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

155,507,617 million votes they found 1,500 votes that were illegal 1,300 were criminal. I think the system is safe.
Dave,

The real voter fraud that has been roundly proven to have taken place is in ballot harvesting. It happens in a multitude of ways. Canvassers will as pertinent questions to determine a ballot can safely be created for an individual, and, once the ballot is in the stream, it is a “legitimate vote”. Or they will ask pertinent question, and, if the individual being asked indicates they are voting in the preferences direction, they are offered a ballot. If not, they aren’t, and the survey continues as if a ballot was never part of the process. We saw both of these practices en masse, particularly in voter districts that had been determined to be soft targets by the Democrats. In these districts, a combined hundreds of thousands of ballots were cast for the presidential race only, curiously overwhelmingly for Biden, when the district voted overwhelmingly conserve in fully cast ballots. But, they never show up as fraud, because they represent a valid voter. The fact that that valid voter didn’t actually cast it is not noted on the ballot. But these issues cannot be implemented without gaps in chain of custody of these ballots. Why do you think the Left are so opposed to literally ANY measure that closes these gaps?

Thanks. Brad.
sutphen 30 (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Actually the law required that I hire them. They present authentic appearing doc’s when they register with HR at the front office. At that point the employer is discriminating if he turns them away. The rub comes months later when the employer gets the “no match” letters from SSA. At that point the worker is removed and told to correct his situation with SSA. They just go back for another 50$ fake set of doc’s and on to the next farm or roofer etc. Another issue with the domestic workers is most of them only show up for 30 hr work weeks. They actually work 7 days a week during the season but they work other farms with a different id. They tell me they lose some benefits if they show more that 30 hrs per week.

By the time we became knowledgeable with the H2a guest worker program we were tired of their $hit and went 100% H2a. The move was expensive because you have to build DOL certified housing and transportation. It costs over 1400$ per person just in travel here and back. With 800 people it adds up.
If I am a hypocrite, it would be despite following the law and spending millions to have a dependable work force.

Last edited by Hoodoo 2.0; 10-24-2024 at 06:48 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
Griff (10-24-2024), sutphen 30 (10-24-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.