Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-24-2024, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
155,507,617 million votes they found 1,500 votes that were illegal 1,300 were criminal. I think the system is safe.
fraud is fraud,,so when dip schits like you say there was no voter fraud,,your full of schit.1 fraudulent vote is voter fraud,,whats so hard for you to understand,,oh yeah,,your a libtard demorat.

and how is goodle biased,,google and of the names,,if its a gop,,google says so,,when its a demorat,,they leave that piece of info out.
The following users liked this post:
offshore2 (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

The real voter fraud that has been roundly proven to have taken place is in ballot harvesting. It happens in a multitude of ways. Canvassers will as pertinent questions to determine a ballot can safely be created for an individual, and, once the ballot is in the stream, it is a “legitimate vote”. Or they will ask pertinent question, and, if the individual being asked indicates they are voting in the preferences direction, they are offered a ballot. If not, they aren’t, and the survey continues as if a ballot was never part of the process. We saw both of these practices en masse, particularly in voter districts that had been determined to be soft targets by the Democrats. In these districts, a combined hundreds of thousands of ballots were cast for the presidential race only, curiously overwhelmingly for Biden, when the district voted overwhelmingly conserve in fully cast ballots. But, they never show up as fraud, because they represent a valid voter. The fact that that valid voter didn’t actually cast it is not noted on the ballot. But these issues cannot be implemented without gaps in chain of custody of these ballots. Why do you think the Left are so opposed to literally ANY measure that closes these gaps?

Thanks. Brad.
Maybe SuperDave can enlighten us but I’m not aware of a single measure proposed with the intent of shoring up confidence in the voting process that hasn’t been opposed by democrats. Why would that be?? Certainly it helps all involved to have a system everyone has confidence in.

The following 3 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
Brad Christy (10-24-2024), offshore2 (10-24-2024), scarabman (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 1,154 Likes on 432 Posts

Old 10-24-2024, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 129 Likes on 70 Posts

How is it possible in modern America that an ID is not required to vote? That just blows my mind!
Old 10-24-2024, 09:43 AM
BEACH PARTY / HOLLOWPOINT
Platinum Member

Received 1,333 Likes on 747 Posts

She reminds me too much of an ex-girlfriend.

Andddd….

Maybe it was her cocaine that was found at the WH?

Old 10-24-2024, 09:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiki Joe
How is it possible in modern America that an ID is not required to vote? That just blows my mind!
Joe,

Right....? We need an ID for just about every other aspect of adult life. But, somehow, requiring one to vote is racist.

Oh.... That's right. Because EVERYTHING is racist. Almost forgot....

Thanks. Brad.
Old 10-24-2024, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HuskerPerformance
Don’t wait till Election Day. Vote Early Patriots!
I encourage everyone to vote. Im sure i wont vote for your choice but that's ok with me. Careful what you wish for you just might get it.
Old 10-24-2024, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0
Maybe SuperDave can enlighten us but I’m not aware of a single measure proposed with the intent of shoring up confidence in the voting process that hasn’t been opposed by democrats. Why would that be?? Certainly it helps all involved to have a system everyone has confidence in.
LOL Super Dave has confidence in the system as it is. Didn't your choice trump win in 2016 thru this rigged system. Or did you lose confidence in the system when your guy lost. Sounds like whining to me.
Old 10-24-2024, 10:14 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Hoodoo 2.0;4912409].

Actually the law required that I hire them.

WOW i would be laughing if it wasn't the oddest statement i have heard and that's hard with all the trumpers making off the wall comments.
Old 10-24-2024, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
fraud is fraud,,so when dip schits like you say there was no voter fraud,,your full of schit.1 fraudulent vote is voter fraud,,whats so hard for you to understand,,oh yeah,,your a libtard demorat.

and how is goodle biased,,google and of the names,,if its a gop,,google says so,,when its a demorat,,they leave that piece of info out.
You need help. Your head is about to melt down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.