Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-24-2024, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Joe,

Right....? We need an ID for just about every other aspect of adult life. But, somehow, requiring one to vote is racist.

Oh.... That's right. Because EVERYTHING is racist. Almost forgot....

Thanks. Brad.
State laws are what they are. I'm sure this is not your first time voting. Your representatives made the laws. All states have ways to prove who you are to vote, the end. If your guy is so great why do you worry so much about who votes.
Old 10-24-2024, 10:36 AM
Registered

Dave,

The real voter fraud that has been roundly proven to have taken place is in ballot harvesting. It happens in a multitude of ways. Canvassers will as pertinent questions to determine a ballot can safely be created for an individual, and, once the ballot is in the stream, it is a “legitimate vote”. Or they will ask pertinent question, and, if the individual being asked indicates they are voting in the preferences direction, they are offered a ballot. If not, they aren’t, and the survey continues as if a ballot was never part of the process. We saw both of these practices en masse, particularly in voter districts that had been determined to be soft targets by the Democrats. In these districts, a combined hundreds of thousands of ballots were cast for the presidential race only, curiously overwhelmingly for Biden, when the district voted overwhelmingly conserve in fully cast ballots. But, they never show up as fraud, because they represent a valid voter. The fact that that valid voter didn’t actually cast it is not noted on the ballot. But these issues cannot be implemented without gaps in chain of custody of these ballots. Why do you think the Left are so opposed to literally ANY measure that closes these gaps?

Thanks. Brad.
Democrats are way smarter then republicans, LOL They engineered the greatest scam in history. PT Barnum was right "there is a sucker born every day"
Old 10-24-2024, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Dave,

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
I encourage everyone to vote. Im sure i wont vote for your choice but that's ok with me. Careful what you wish for you just might get it.
God, I hope so.

LOL Super Dave has confidence in the system as it is. Didn't your choice trump win in 2016 thru this rigged system. Or did you lose confidence in the system when your guy lost. Sounds like whining to me.
No. Trump winning in 2016 is what made the Democrats realize they had to cheat to win and decide "democracy" was more important than confidence in the system.

[QUOTE=VelocityDave;4912433]
Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0

Actually the law required that I hire them.

WOW i would be laughing if it wasn't the oddest statement i have heard and that's hard with all the trumpers making off the wall comments.
He spelled it out for you. In plain English. It's called discrimination.

State laws are what they are. I'm sure this is not your first time voting. Your representatives made the laws. All states have ways to prove who you are to vote, the end. If your guy is so great why do you worry so much about who votes.
"We've got to pass this thing so we can see what's in it".... How many times do we have to have laws backfire before you people come to grips with what "conservative" means?

Thanks. Brad.
Old 10-24-2024, 10:41 AM
Registered

Dave,

No. They wouldn’t be here if the Democrat Party weren’t offering them State welfare to stay and a promise they won’t be tossed out.

Indont have a problem with employers seeking the lowest cost for their labor, just like I don’t have a problem with you seeking the lowest cost for your groceries. I do have a problem with Mandating a minimum wage for legal residents, then cramming the country with people who can and will work for half that and send the money to Mexico (or wherever), while literally paying them to stay with taxpayer dollars.

And you still deny ClowardPiven isn’t in stove implementation.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad

So if trumpo wins is the system fixed or rigged?

Thanks Dave
Old 10-24-2024, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Brad

So if trumpo wins is the system fixed or rigged?

Thanks Dave
Dave,

Nice try. But, no.

When there are no ballot chain-of-custody irregularities, it will be a legitimate election. The end.

If you can't see that certain concessions for people physically unable to vote on election day have been exploited, it's either willful blindness or complicity.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
bulletbob (10-24-2024), Pete B (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 10:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,436 Likes on 483 Posts

https://www.threads.net/@1776qqqqq/p...sl7_bgog8xDZcQ
Old 10-24-2024, 10:54 AM
Registered

Dave,

Nice try. But, no.

When there are no ballot chain-of-custody irregularities, it will be a legitimate election. The end.

If you can't see that certain concessions for people physically unable to vote on election day have been exploited, it's either willful blindness or complicity.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad
Your candidate of choice votes by mail. Don't be a rube.

Thanks Dave
The following users liked this post:
jayboat (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 10:59 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Brad Christy;4912439]Dave,

He spelled it out for you. In plain English. It's called discrimination.
ROFL The guy admitted he hired the illegals because they would accept half the wage a citizen would. Lets start working with 120v my dim friend

"We've got to pass this thing so we can see what's in it".... How many times do we have to have laws backfire before you people come to grips with what "conservative" means?

Thanks. Brad.
What in the world are you trying to say?
Old 10-24-2024, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 153 Likes on 92 Posts
Default Cadet mushbrain

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 10-24-2024, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

You need help. Your head is about to melt down.
not at all
Prefect blood pressure and blood works great.Just had physical on Tues.haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.