Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-24-2024, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

Nice try. But, no.

When there are no ballot chain-of-custody irregularities, it will be a legitimate election. The end.

If you can't see that certain concessions for people physically unable to vote on election day have been exploited, it's either willful blindness or complicity.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad
Your candidate of choice votes by mail. Don't be a rube.

Thanks Dave

This should help 5 watt Brad
Dave,

You’re the king of projection with the 5watt thing….

Voting by mail is not tantamount to a chain-of-custody irregularity. This isn’t hard to figure out.

I’m guessing the intellectual requirements for an elevator mechanic just isn’t that high. Can’t be.

Thanks. Brad.
Old 10-24-2024, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=Brad Christy;4912463]
Dave,

Um.... No. He clearly stated that, once they declare that they are immigrant status, it is ILLEGAL not to hire them, due to discrimination law. My reference to Aunt Nacy's ridiculous assertion is in that Democrats like to pass dumbazz bills with absolutely zero consideration to where they might lead. Here's a hint: They lead to this happening.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad
Your in far right field looking for a football. By your statement if the gov gives them immigrant status if they show up at my house i have to hire them. Do you do drugs?
"They lead to this happening" WTF does that mean ? and this country lets you vote lol we are in trouble.
Thanks Dave
Old 10-24-2024, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

[QUOTE=VelocityDave;4912484]
Brad
Your in far right field looking for a football. By your statement if the gov gives them immigrant status if they show up at my house i have to hire them. Do you do drugs?
"They lead to this happening" WTF does that mean ? and this country lets you vote lol we are in trouble.
Thanks Dave
Dave,

Hoodoo is an employer. Are you? See the difference? Do you not understand what employment discrimination is?

If you can’t carry an adult conversation, don’t be a part of it.

Thanks. Brad.
The following users liked this post:
HuskerPerformance (Yesterday)
Old 10-24-2024, 04:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by waybomb
"Unintended consequences" is their reply. Because they are too stupid and shallow to think things through. But it sure does feel good. Idjuts.
And this statement makes you look smart.

Old 10-24-2024, 04:11 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Brad Christy;4912485]
Dave,

Hoodoo is an employer. Are you? See the difference? Do you not understand what employment discrimination is?

If you can’t carry an adult conversation, don’t be a part of it.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad

Hoodoo hires illegals or immigrants cheaper then Americans. The government does not tell Hoodoo he has to hire them or be charged with discrimination. Read that carefully it is not that hard of a concept. I just got done playing golf. I'm retired and don't have to work another day in my life. I'm starting to see why JayBoat posts memes your grasp of reality and written words is limiting you,

Thanks Dave
Old 10-24-2024, 04:27 PM
Registered

Talking

Dave,

You’re the king of projection with the 5watt thing….

Voting by mail is not tantamount to a chain-of-custody irregularity. This isn’t hard to figure out.

I’m guessing the intellectual requirements for an elevator mechanic just isn’t that high. Can’t be.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad (5 watt)
You don't have to be a genius to be an elevator mechanic. You just have to be a hard worker and have some sense. When you find another trade that pays over 200k a year let me know. Im sure your on the Forbes 500 lol.

Thanks Dave

Last edited by VelocityDave; 10-24-2024 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-24-2024, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 671 Likes on 251 Posts

Brad (5 watt)
You don't have to be a genius to be an elevator mechanic. You just have to be a hard worker and have some sense. When you find another trade that pays over 200k a year let me know. Im sure your on the Forbes 500 lol.

Thanks Dave
Actually, I know a few elevator guys and they are pretty smart, except that they are predominately liberal. That trade keeps wages high by limiting the number of people that they let in.
Old 10-24-2024, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

Foiled again you caught us democrats at it again. Have you ever worked i wonder who would hire you?
your mother
Brad Christy (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 07:16 PM
BEACH PARTY / HOLLOWPOINT
Platinum Member

Received 1,333 Likes on 747 Posts

This guy is a **** stirrer and is breaking the rules having two accounts - one of which is used for no boating content whatsoever and nothing constructive.

Where’s the ban hammer?
Hoodoo 2.0 (10-24-2024)
Old 10-24-2024, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 820 Likes on 385 Posts

Brad (5 watt)

Thanks Dave
anyone that touts how much they make on a forum…

hahaha

enough said…and usually it’s about half 😂🤣
The following 2 users liked this post by 1MOSES1:
Hoodoo 2.0 (10-24-2024), SB (10-24-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.