Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 10-25-2024, 06:06 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 653 Likes on 307 Posts

I'm w Griff- Let's talk Boats- is what this site is all about. Remember the Good old Days----- My Chit is Faster that Your Chit
Nobody is changing Anybody's mind in this game. Come on Spring- Oh wait- I going boating This weekend!!
The following 3 users liked this post by Quinlan:
Griff (10-25-2024), VelocityDave (10-25-2024), Wildman_grafix (10-25-2024)
Old 10-25-2024, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 1,485 Likes on 828 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan
I'm w Griff- Let's talk Boats- is what this site is all about. Remember the Good old Days----- My Chit is Faster that Your Chit
Nobody is changing Anybody's mind in this game. Come on Spring- Oh wait- I going boating This weekend!!
I got boat parts coming today!!!! yeah, should drop it back in this weekend.
The following 2 users liked this post by Wildman_grafix:
Griff (10-25-2024), Quinlan (10-26-2024)
Old 10-25-2024, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Advil helps relieve cramps for this time of the month.
yeah,,I'm not a demorat pretend women.
The following users liked this post:
Brad Christy (10-25-2024)
Old 10-25-2024, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Brad (5watt)

Sure can, I was part of the crew who built the 2nd largest escalator in the world. Answering you own questions is a sign of mental illness. You go right on hating on unions and i'll keep getting that check every month. I was smart enough to figure out there is power in numbers.

Thanks Dave
Dave,

No, you can't. Obviously, you don't know what "from scratch" means.

I'm moving on. You've devolved into a hypertantrum of petulant insults. This is a discussion forum. I stated that, if you can't carry an adult conversation, you shouldn't be part of it. Obviously, you can't take the hint.

Thanks. Brad.
tommymonza (10-25-2024)
Old 10-25-2024, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Dave,

No, you can't. Obviously, you don't know what "from scratch" means.

I'm moving on. You've devolved into a hypertantrum of petulant insults. This is a discussion forum. I stated that, if you can't carry an adult conversation, you shouldn't be part of it. Obviously, you can't take the hint.

Thanks. Brad.
Mrs Christy

Goodbye.

Thanks Dave

My resin bucket is faster then yours.

Last edited by VelocityDave; 10-25-2024 at 10:24 AM.
Old 10-25-2024, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,436 Likes on 483 Posts

Brad (5watt)
I was smart enough to figure out there is power in numbers.
Thats very telling in and of itself, "power in numbers" ie : unions, use mass numbers to extort wages from industry, but being as you were on the "large number" side, you're content. Mob rules is never a good societal model, ask the Romans. That's why our republic is and has been the best functioning form of government ever recorded. Having been a shop steward for the Teamsters when I was a UPS driver, unions are a waste of resources in today's economy, especially when private industry can do so much better than to use them, if Unions were that great, they wouldn't be declining.
The following 5 users liked this post by offshoredrillin:
Bondo (10-26-2024), Brad Christy (10-26-2024), HOSSMAN (10-25-2024), Quinlan (10-26-2024), tommymonza (10-25-2024)
Old 10-25-2024, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Thats very telling in and of itself, "power in numbers" ie : unions, use mass numbers to extort wages from industry, but being as you were on the "large number" side, you're content. Mob rules is never a good societal model, ask the Romans. That's why our republic is and has been the best functioning form of government ever recorded. Having been a shop steward for the Teamsters when I was a UPS driver, unions are a waste of resources in today's economy, especially when private industry can do so much better than to use them, if Unions were that great, they wouldn't be declining.
Republic- state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Sounds to me like a union. You disgust me. You were voted in by people that trusted you to be a steward. We had gophers in my union. They moved stuff from one place to another. Strong back weak mind. Guess were you fall on the food chain.
Old 10-25-2024, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 57 Likes on 22 Posts

Dave,

Did you agree with Mr. Daggett's extortionary methods that would adversely affect everyone man, woman and child in this country for the personal gain of just a few?

Old 10-25-2024, 02:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,436 Likes on 483 Posts

Republic- state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Sounds to me like a union. You disgust me. You were voted in by people that trusted you to be a steward. We had gophers in my union. They moved stuff from one place to another. Strong back weak mind. Guess were you fall on the food chain.
lol, poor triggered lil fella. more liberal drivel.. buh bye now.
Old 10-25-2024, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 1,029 Likes on 426 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
The other account is not active and hasn't been since 2019 or I would have. Most likely doesn't know his password and either doesn't know how to reset it or can't reset it due to not having access to his registered email. That could have been rectified, had he reached out. Other members have done the same thing and I'm following past practice instead of selectively enforcing the rule.

Personally, I think this thread should have been in the Talk Politics or at least the Bilge section, but a bunch of people were up in arms about it, so we/mods let it be. There were also plenty of other members who reported the thread and didn't want it in GD. All this thread has done, has been to give people a podium to preach from.

Come NOVEMBER 6th, this thread is going to the Talk Politics section and any subsequent POLITICAL threads will need to be posted there or will be moved there or deleted.
Most on here have been having a respectful conversation as adults should.
Brad Christy (10-26-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.