Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 671 Likes on 251 Posts

What is the problem with investigating the Bidens dealings? If they are above board, there will not be any issues. If they are found to be corrupt, we should all support prosecuting.

Uprisings in some cities not only was the cause for huge financial looses for many people, but virtually removed any safety for the citizens. If we had a group overtaking our town, I woudl hope to hell that our leader woudl have the balls to use whatever means needed to quell it. The National Guard or Military woudl only be used in extreme cases. Harris supporters act liek the military will be on every corner.

The fact that he has no chance of winning New York shows what kind of guy he is. He wants to support all Americans, not just the ones that will carry him to the office. Would it be better if candidates only went to where they knew they would win, or at least have a chance?

Are you against mass deportation of criminals? I do not understand what world that woudl not be OK.

Harris continues to not discuss her ideas or issues, she just continues the vile mistruths about Trump.

My bet is that Trump ends up with over 300 electoral votes, and that Harris will go back to her San Francisco cesspool to never be seen again. The next time around, both parties will have better choices.

VD- being an elevator guy, you should have one of your buddies check you out as I do not think your elevator is going to the top floor! I cannot believe your arguments, yet you say that you do not like Harris either. Are you going to sit this one out?

Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
What is the problem with investigating the Bidens dealings? If they are above board, there will not be any issues. If they are found to be corrupt, we should all support prosecuting.

Uprisings in some cities not only was the cause for huge financial looses for many people, but virtually removed any safety for the citizens. If we had a group overtaking our town, I woudl hope to hell that our leader woudl have the balls to use whatever means needed to quell it. The National Guard or Military woudl only be used in extreme cases. Harris supporters act liek the military will be on every corner.

The fact that he has no chance of winning New York shows what kind of guy he is. He wants to support all Americans, not just the ones that will carry him to the office. Would it be better if candidates only went to where they knew they would win, or at least have a chance?

Are you against mass deportation of criminals? I do not understand what world that woudl not be OK.

Harris continues to not discuss her ideas or issues, she just continues the vile mistruths about Trump.

My bet is that Trump ends up with over 300 electoral votes, and that Harris will go back to her San Francisco cesspool to never be seen again. The next time around, both parties will have better choices.

VD- being an elevator guy, you should have one of your buddies check you out as I do not think your elevator is going to the top floor! I cannot believe your arguments, yet you say that you do not like Harris either. Are you going to sit this one out?
36Tango,

Yup. There isn’t anything wrong with investigating and potentially prosecuting criminals. Nobody said anything about prosecuting “enemies”.

If they can persecute Trump for inciting people to peacefully go to the Capitol to have their voices heard, they should certainly be able to go after those who openly incited violence for the purpose of political unrest.

Reagan has “zero chance” in New York in ‘84. He ended up winning every state except Minnesota, Mondale’s home state. And Trump is asking all the same question of New Yorkers that Reagan did. Besides, if Trump has zero chance, why is Kamala even there?

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; Yesterday at 05:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 153 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Jay,

Other than the deportation, which is a good thing, that’s all roundly debunked gaslight. It’s very telling that you can’t divine that fact. Entrenched, tribalistic blindness. In the flesh.

Thanks. Brad.
Have you read Project 2025?
I'm guessing that you have not.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jayboat
Have you read Project 2025?
I'm guessing that you have not.
Jay,

P2025 isn’t Trump. It is an agenda statement propelled by people who support Trump. That said….

I’ve skimmed it. The real question is, why does someone claiming to be “normal thinking” has any issue with anything in it?

You rehashing old memes now? You running out?

Thanks. Brad.
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I always thought the whole point was for people to be able to ask candidates questions….

Thanks. Brad.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,383 Likes on 1,511 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
Sutphen30, something has changrf in NYC huh ? ,

The following users liked this post:
sutphen 30 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
He says if he wins, on Day 1, he will appoint a special prosecutor to investigate President Joe Biden and Biden's family. He says Vice President Kamala Harris should be prosecuted. He's reposted calls for former President Barack Obama, former Congresswoman Liz Cheney to face military tribunals. And then he's also pushed for prosecutions and arrests of people involved in the criminal and civil cases against him - prosecutors, judges, even a courthouse staffer. And in one case, he floated the idea of prosecuting a member of the Georgia grand jury that indicted him for election interference.
not a bad start,,since biden and obummer did spy on him and have the doj indict him for bs charges and that grand jury it was an already guilty attitude which in normal court rooms gets you dismissed.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

bet VD and jaybot don't like this video

your gonna have to copy and paste this into youtube,,won't let me share it,,damn libtards

Elon Musk Reveals Why Elites WANT Mass Illegal Immigration

Last edited by sutphen 30; Yesterday at 07:11 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango

That nuthugger MGT already has already tried to investigate. You have credible new evidence.
  • endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government;
  • threatened the integrity of the democratic system;
  • interfered with the peaceful transition of power;
  • imperiled a coordinate branch of government; and
  • demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy, and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.
Read the Constitution about involving the military against American citizens. Your a conservative right?

trumpo and immigrants is a joke. The fool hires them himself. If he deports who he says what workers will replace them? Best tune up that lawn mower lol.

Your mind is made up you did not listen to what Harris had to say. So just go vote for trumpo.

If trumpo wins so be it no whining here. Its the will of the Americans. But you predicting 300 electoral votes is a bold statement,

Retired this election wont change my life one bit. In some way i would like to see him win then watch as he takes America down the drain. Then all you trumpers will have no one to blame but your party.
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
not a bad start,,since biden and obummer did spy on him and have the doj indict him for bs charges and that grand jury it was an already guilty attitude which in normal court rooms gets you dismissed.
\
Stop speaking jibberish. Your point gets lost. Hell i have a GED and cannot understand you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.