Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,382 Likes on 1,510 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
In some way i would like to see him win then watch as he takes America down the drain. Then all you trumpers will have no one to blame but your party.
That’s fuk’d up.
Not in anyway i’d want kamala/walz to win , screw up our country further than they have, just to laugh at those that voted for them.
Guess that’s the difference between most of us conservatives and you libs. You guys really have too much hate. It’s too bad.
The following 3 users liked this post by SB:
1983ScarabIII (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday), Wally (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
bet VD and jaybot don't like this video

your gonna have to copy and paste this into youtube,,won't let me share it,,damn libtards

Elon Musk Reveals Why Elites WANT Mass Illegal Immigration

Musk has previously posted on X about his prescription use of ketamine, a drug used primarily in hospitals as an anesthetic but which is increasingly being explored as a potential treatment for depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions. Musk’scomments offer greater insight into the use of the drug by one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful people.

This is who you respect to make good decisions.
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 786 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
That’s fuk’d up.
Not in anyway i’d want kamala/walz to win , screw up our country further than they have, just to laugh at those that voted for them.
Guess that’s the difference between most of us conservatives and you libs. You guys really have too much hate. It’s too bad.
SB,

Fortunately, history tells us that Trump will not do any of the things he’ll do if he wins. History also tells us that the Left are already guilty of all this things they say Trump will do. It’s called gaslighting, and Dave is a master of it. A master of huffing it.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 4 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
1983ScarabIII (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), SB (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
That’s fuk’d up.
Your funny you blame the "libtards" for all the problems. Look in the mirror and ask who hates. Hypocrite
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
SB,

Fortunately, history tells us that Trump will not do any of the things he’ll do if he wins. History also tells us that the Left are already guilty of all this things they say Trump will do. It’s called gaslighting, and Dave is a master of it. A master of huffing it.

Thanks. Brad.
5 Watt

President Donald Trump on Monday declared himself the “president of law and order” and said he would mobilize every available federal force both “civilian and military” as he vowed to put an immediate end to violent protests that have swept the nation for days.

Thanks Dave
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
SB,

Thanks. Brad.
5 Watt
An opportunity to learn.

While gaslighting is a common term used to describe harmful manipulation, it shouldn't be confused with conflict. Although gaslighting is an insidious tactic and form of manipulation, too often, people consider aggressive behaviors, like addressing conflict directly, as gaslighting.

Thanks Dave
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 671 Likes on 251 Posts

[QUOTE=jayboat;4912689]Have you read Project 2025?
I'm guessing that you have not.
/QUOTE]

Project 2025 is in no way tied to Trump. He has refuted it many times and there is zero proof that he supports it. Now, on the other hand, Harris is tied directly to Black Lives Matter and she wants to govern to the ideals of that group. Her support of Black Lives Matter along with defunding the police is a HORRIBLE platform, especially with the influx of illegals.

Can either of you (VD or Jay) give me a convincing reason why a person should not be required to show a valid, government ID at the time of voting? Your candidate woudl like to do away with all ID's for voting purposes. The only two reasons that I can come up with is that they are stupid, don't care, corrupt, or any combination.

Explain to me the argument that tariffs will add to inflation as costs are passed to consumers, yet increasing corporate taxes will not? With tariffs, at least we protect the American worker. Higher taxes allows the government to steal more money from citizens to fund stupid initiatives.

How will Harris lower the price of food? I am very curious.

I gotta admit, it has been a LOOONG time since I read the constitution so can you please point out specifically where it says that the military cannot be used against citizens when they are in the process of attempting to overtake a city. Do you consider the National Guard as military?

Yes, violent protests need to end. Protests should always be protected, but when they turn violent is when they need reeled in to protect other citizens.

You are reaching deep with your BS about Elon Musk. After leaving the elevator trade did you become a Doctor? Do you have insight into his personal health records. Do you have any problem with Harris's past consumption of illegal, mind altering drugs?

It is really hard to hear what Harris has to say, as she uses allot of words to not say much at all. If you can translate it and tell me how she is going to combat the economy/inflation and national security/illegals, I'd sure appreciate it!

The fact that you really dont care, hoping that it gets to the point that he trashes the country shows exactly how many liberals think. As much as you hate Trump and love Harris, it sure seems like at some level you care. In the unlikely event that Harris wins, I do not hope for total failure.

Yes, Dave, I am betting on hitting 300 electoral votes.
The following 3 users liked this post by 36Tango:
Brad Christy (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

\
Stop speaking jibberish. Your point gets lost. Hell i have a GED and cannot understand you.
only in your mind is it gibberish like all known facts about the witch hunts against trump.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Registered

Your funny you blame the "libtards" for all the problems. Look in the mirror and ask who hates. Hypocrite
antifa,blm,gays for palistine(hear your a member),maxine,schumer,piglosi ,,or is it easier to say most demorat libtards
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Registered

This is who you respect to make good decisions.
yup

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.