Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 993 Likes on 495 Posts

hahhahahaha

Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=36Tango;4912709]
Originally Posted by jayboat
Have you read Project 2025?
I'm guessing that you have not.
/QUOTE]

Project 2025 is in no way tied to Trump. He has refuted it many times and there is zero proof that he supports it. Now, on the other hand, Harris is tied directly to Black Lives Matter and she wants to govern to the ideals of that group. Her support of Black Lives Matter along with defunding the police is a HORRIBLE platform, especially with the influx of illegals.

Can either of you (VD or Jay) give me a convincing reason why a person should not be required to show a valid, government ID at the time of voting? Your candidate woudl like to do away with all ID's for voting purposes. The only two reasons that I can come up with is that they are stupid, don't care, corrupt, or any combination.

Explain to me the argument that tariffs will add to inflation as costs are passed to consumers, yet increasing corporate taxes will not? With tariffs, at least we protect the American worker. Higher taxes allows the government to steal more money from citizens to fund stupid initiatives.

How will Harris lower the price of food? I am very curious.

I gotta admit, it has been a LOOONG time since I read the constitution so can you please point out specifically where it says that the military cannot be used against citizens when they are in the process of attempting to overtake a city. Do you consider the National Guard as military?

Yes, violent protests need to end. Protests should always be protected, but when they turn violent is when they need reeled in to protect other citizens.

You are reaching deep with your BS about Elon Musk. After leaving the elevator trade did you become a Doctor? Do you have insight into his personal health records. Do you have any problem with Harris's past consumption of illegal, mind altering drugs?

It is really hard to hear what Harris has to say, as she uses allot of words to not say much at all. If you can translate it and tell me how she is going to combat the economy/inflation and national security/illegals, I'd sure appreciate it!

The fact that you really dont care, hoping that it gets to the point that he trashes the country shows exactly how many liberals think. As much as you hate Trump and love Harris, it sure seems like at some level you care. In the unlikely event that Harris wins, I do not hope for total failure.

Yes, Dave, I am betting on hitting 300 electoral votes.
I don't think he has the smarts to produce the 2025 document. Having said that 140 advisors from the trumpo administration are the ones who did produce it.

All states have a way to identify who can vote. You are advocating for a voter id card and that would deter some from voting. Do you remember when only land owners were allowed to vote?

Tariffs can have unintended side effects. They can make domestic industries less efficient and innovative by reducing competition. They can hurt domestic consumers since a lack of competition tends to push up prices. They can also generate tensions by favoring certain industries, or geographic regions, over others. Do you know what causes inflation? It usually means there is to much money in the hands of people and not enough supply. The people who feel inflation more are usually lower on the food chain.

I do care but im also sick of trumpers lies and whining all the time. When you call them out they put themselves in a pretzel trying to downplay the lies.

Smoking a joint in college no not a problem for me. Ketamine is very different.

Im against violent protests and i was dismayed at how some Americans reacted. But at the same time i was shocked that the police killed a man on tv. They were convicted of murder i believe.

My guess slim beat for Harris

Last edited by VelocityDave; Yesterday at 09:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 449 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
Read the Constitution about involving the military against American citizens. Your a conservative right?
You might want to look at this.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...tizens-report/
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Registered

Musk has previously posted on X about his prescription use of ketamine, a drug used primarily in hospitals as an anesthetic but which is increasingly being explored as a potential treatment for depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions. Musk’scomments offer greater insight into the use of the drug by one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful people.

This is who you respect to make good decisions.
What are your thoughts on this? We're not talking a cabinet position here.....

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/11875...-investigation

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video...a-viral-online
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 671 Likes on 251 Posts

[QUOTE=VelocityDave;4912715]
Originally Posted by 36Tango

I don't think he has the smarts to produce the 2025 document. Having said that 140 advisors from the trumpo administration are the ones who did produce it.
They are not affiliated with Trump in any way. Are you concerned at all about Harris following the guidelines of the Black Lives Matters group? She clearly supported them during the riots.

All states have a way to identify who can vote. You are advocating for a voter id card and that would deter some from voting. Do you remember when only land owners were allowed to vote?
I am advocating that every voter must have a government issued ID in order to vote. Please explain in detail how it would deter anybody from voting. What in the world do land owners voting have to do with today?

Tariffs can have unintended side effects. They can make domestic industries less efficient and innovative by reducing competition. They can hurt domestic consumers since a lack of competition tends to push up prices. They can also generate tensions by favoring certain industries, or geographic regions, over others. Do you know what causes inflation? It usually means there is to much money in the hands of people and not enough supply. The people who feel inflation more are usually lower on the food chain.
Hmmm, this is just like the union that you were a part of driving up prices for real estate owners and then they pass it on to consumers. Selfishly, it worked well for you but you do not want to offer others protection on the world stage? Do you agree that other countries have far lowers bars when it comes to the environment and workers rights? With that, they can really undercut our manufacturing at about every corner. Well understood tariffs can be good. Inflation is absolutely cause by too much money and not enough supply. Giving away $25k to buy a house will just raise the price of starter houses by about $25k overnight, for instance. Do you agree that corporate tax increases would do nothing but increase prices to the consumer? The middle class would better be suited with lower energy prices. We need to drill deep, and drill often.

I do care but im also sick of trumpers lies and whining all the time. When you call them out they put themselves in a pretzel trying to downplay the lies.
Well, we finally have something in common. I am sick of you. You have still not spelled out in detail what Harris will do as far as the economy/inflation and national security/illegals. You are old and dont care and that really does say allot.

Smoking a joint in college no not a problem for me. Ketamine is very different.
I missed something, is Elon Musk running for President? Is this the guy that is a hands on owner at X, The Boring Company, SpaceEx, and Tesla? He is one of the smartest humans alive. He also, like Trump, hurt your feelings by becoming a Republican.

Im against violent protests and i was dismayed at how some Americans reacted. But at the same time i was shocked that the police killed a man on tv. They were convicted of murder i believe.
And they very well should have been convicted, but that statement has absolutely zero with the President saying that he would use the military. Did you have time to think whether the National Guard is military or not? Should the National Guard, for example, protect law abiding citizens in times of destruction?

My guess slim beat for Harris
What does "slim beat for Harris" mean? Do you mean "slim win for Harris", or "Harris slimly beat"? If Trump does win, do you think that all of the loud mouth liberals will move like they promised last time, or stick around to live in the best country on earth?

I woudl really like to see the details of her plans for the economy/inflation and national security/illegals. Please take a few minutes to enlighten me.
xx
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by xlint89
I looked this up it's a directive that was updated recently. It was originally penned in 2007 when bush was president. Did you read the document what is your understanding of it?
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Registered

Your funny you blame the "libtards" for all the problems. Look in the mirror and ask who hates. Hypocrite
Who hates? Seriously????

Look no further than your boy Comrade Jay

They're calling him Hitler.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Registered

What are your thoughts on this? We're not talking a cabinet position here.....

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/11875...-investigation

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video...a-viral-online
There was no surveillance video footage found that provided investigative leads or any other means for investigators to identify who may have deposited the found substance in this area. Without physical evidence, the investigation will not be able to single out a person of interest from the hundreds of individuals who passed through the vestibule where the cocaine was discovered. At this time, the Secret Service's investigation is closed due to a lack of physical evidence.

Your 2nd link is just weak.

"As president, I will double the resources for the Department of Justice to go after those transnational cartels and take action to stop the flow of fentanyl coming into our country, which is destroying entire communities," Harris said in her speech here.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Registered

Who hates? Seriously????

Look no further than your boy Comrade Jay

They're calling him Hitler.
Facing criticism for repeatedly harnessing rhetoric once used by Adolf Hitler to argue that immigrants entering the U.S. illegally are “poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump insisted he had no idea that one of the world’s most reviled and infamous figures once used similar words. The Nazi dictator spoke of impure Jewish blood “poisoning” Aryan German blood to dehumanize Jews and justify the systemic murder of millions during the Holocaust.

It's your call but trumpo is either stupid or he admires a dictators words.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Registered

I looked this up it's a directive that was updated recently. It was originally penned in 2007 when bush was president. Did you read the document what is your understanding of it?
I know there has always been a directive in place, but it's been updated to include the use of deadly force for the first time ever.

Recently signed by the existing admin., not the man they're claiming would use it..

Do I need to remind you Xiden said we would need F-15's and he has nukes?

For me, I'm more alarmed that the guy with dementia and the lady with a possible cocaine problem would use that on me before the guy that served 4 years as president and did NOTHING that they're claiming he would do.

And here's Nancy telling you it's just a tactic they use.

https://xfdata.riverdavesplace.com/v...7267821cbe.mp4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.