Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 449 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityDave
There was no surveillance video footage found that provided investigative leads or any other means for investigators to identify who may have deposited the found substance in this area. Without physical evidence, the investigation will not be able to single out a person of interest from the hundreds of individuals who passed through the vestibule where the cocaine was discovered. At this time, the Secret Service's investigation is closed due to a lack of physical evidence.

Your 2nd link is just weak.

"As president, I will double the resources for the Department of Justice to go after those transnational cartels and take action to stop the flow of fentanyl coming into our country, which is destroying entire communities," Harris said in her speech here.
As border Czar she could have stemmed the flow from day 1. Just fake talking points to get elected.

Ummm.... EVERYONE gets searched before entering that part of the WH except a select few.

And weak as it may be, we've all seen it. No denying it.

Last edited by xlint89; Yesterday at 10:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 449 Likes on 198 Posts

Facing criticism for repeatedly harnessing rhetoric once used by Adolf Hitler to argue that immigrants entering the U.S. illegally are “poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump insisted he had no idea that one of the world’s most reviled and infamous figures once used similar words. The Nazi dictator spoke of impure Jewish blood “poisoning” Aryan German blood to dehumanize Jews and justify the systemic murder of millions during the Holocaust.

It's your call but trumpo is either stupid or he admires a dictators words.

Yeah, your party doesn't do anything like that.....
The following users liked this post:
SB (Today)
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by xlint89
I know there has always been a directive in place, but it's been updated to include the use of deadly force for the first time ever.

Recently signed by the existing admin., not the man they're claiming would use it..

Do I need to remind you Xiden said we would need F-15's and he has nukes?

For me, I'm more alarmed that the guy with dementia and the lady with a possible cocaine problem would use that on me before the guy that served 4 years as president and did NOTHING that they're claiming he would do.

And here's Nancy telling you it's just a tactic they use.

https://xfdata.riverdavesplace.com/v...7267821cbe.mp4
I was respectful and looked up your link. But Biden is not running for president and you trying to say Harris is a coke head leads me to believe your just want to spout your opinion and to hell with facts. If you want to debate fine if you want to just talk garbage there is the dude christy that will join you in wonderland.
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Registered

As border Czar she could have stemmed the flow from day 1. Just fake talking points to get elected.
Explain then how you would solve the problem. Why do trumpers always think there is simple answers to complex problems?
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Registered

Ummm.... EVERYONE gets searched before entering that part of the WH except a select few.

And weak as it may be, we've all seen it. No denying it.
Im sure you have never entered a secure federal building, I have. There is a sign that warns anyone can be searched when entering. I have been delayed for hours while tools and materials are brought into the building. Can a small amount of coke come in yes. Does it happen on the regular i doubt it.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=36Tango;4912719]
xx
You don't want information your mind has been made up. Why do you keep asking the same questions? Stop being lazy the computer is your friend
Old Today, 06:14 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,382 Likes on 1,510 Posts

Explain then how you would solve the problem. Why do trumpers always think there is simple answers to complex problems?
You’re blind and deaf.
Look at the illegal entries/get a aways starting on day 1 of Biden administration vs last few yrs of Trump. Biden said on TV he welcomed them and immediately dropped tons of EO’s and looked the other way on existing laws. Biden admin only got semi tough last 6 months - ie coming into election.

You’re propaganda machine is working well. Lots they are not telling you. Lots of live video they don’t show you. It’s out there, always has been. Also, open your door and go take a look at the country around you - coast to coast.

But heh, you only got a GED and made over 200k, so ‘your special.’