Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 09-11-2024, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 960 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I can admit that Trump lost that one because I`m not deranged and can see things in perspective, unlike those with Trump derrangment Syndrome.
So many missed opportunities on Trumps part , those moderators would Thank the Commie c**t and go after Trump, it was 3 against one but they got under his skin.
She did way better than I expected. Being a lawyer and a politician prepared her well.
She learned acting lessons the last couple weeks. It was all a character she was playing, I had to turn it off because I couldn’t take the moderator’s.
The following 6 users liked this post by tommymonza:
Brad Christy (09-11-2024), HOSSMAN (09-12-2024), HuskerPerformance (09-11-2024), IGetWet (09-11-2024), sutphen 30 (09-11-2024), TomZ (09-11-2024)
Old 09-11-2024, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 186 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
I had to turn it off because I couldn’t take the moderator’s.
Be honest to yourself. You had to turn it off because you could not stand Donald Trump getting his a** handed to him on a plate by Kamala Harris.

He took every bait and came out like a complete jackass.
Old 09-11-2024, 03:14 PM
BEACH PARTY
Platinum Member

Received 1,300 Likes on 727 Posts

Yep - I commented to the mrs that the debate was giving me a headache. I was relieved when my son called asking to be picked up from work - got back just in time for it to be over and to watch Hannity.

** To clarify… I was responding to TommyMomza. Should have quoted.

I thought the 3vs1 bs was appalling.

Last edited by TomZ; 09-11-2024 at 08:46 PM.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (09-11-2024)
Old 09-11-2024, 03:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,216 Likes on 675 Posts

Originally Posted by Markus
Be honest to yourself. You had to turn it off because you could not stand Donald Trump getting his a** handed to him on a plate by Kamala Harris.

He took every bait and came out like a complete jackass.
Markus,

Be honest with yourself. The moderators were in the tank with Harris. They completely exposed themselves as the DNC shills we already knew they were.

I didn't even turn it on because I knew what was going to happen. I haven't been at all disappointed with what I've seen of it, other than that so many aren't enraged by how the moderators handled it.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 3 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
ICDEDPPL (09-11-2024), tommymonza (09-11-2024), Wally (09-12-2024)
Old 09-11-2024, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 995 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Jupiter,

Yeah... We went from mumbling and stumbling to cackling and word salading, but also from no substance to no substance. The smell is different, but we're still discussing flavors of sh!t.

If the moderators had a lick of integrity, they would have checked her on a multitude of comments, but they don't, so they didn't. But they sure felt the need to correct Trump on known, proven facts. It was like it was a high school baseball game where Kamala got coach pitch and Trump got Randy Johnson. Just like we knew it would be.

Thanks. Brad.

I'd agree but the Haitians eating pets in Ohio didn't happen, Vance and Trump are pumping that story based off a reddit thread that went viral! The city manager even tried to set everyone straight that they have not had any complaints but why let the facts get in the way of a good lie! Trump going off on the Harris's dad as being Marxist (despite father/daughter being estranged for decades) was also a bit far reaching? Harris could have easily shot back that Trump's own father had dementia (hinting he isn't far behind) and that there is a story floating around he was detained after a KKK rally. My guess: She didn't need to go low, she was beating him nicely above the belt.

If this was a boxing match: Trump was getting frustrated like when Tyson got frustrated and bit off Holyfield's ear!
Old 09-11-2024, 04:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
That debate was a total debacle for Trump and for ABC. The mods were clearly out to get Trump - evidenced by their false-fact checking of Trump 5 times, while Kamala was allowed to lie throughout the debate with zero blowback from the mods. Tough follow up question for Trump and softball questions with no follow up for Kamala. "Mr Trump, which threat that you pose to Democracy do you first plan to carry out on day one?" "Miss Harris, which treat that Donald Trump poses to Democracy do you find most alarming? Can you expand on that threat"

And I don't know which was more sickening, the mods obvious favoritism towards Kamala or Trump's obvious lack of preparation for the most important debate in modern Presidential history - with literally many of our freedoms on the line. Sans abortion, Trump had every issue on his side and still got clocked because he didn't put in the work to commit important issues and facts to memory, so he had little to no ammunition in his memory with which to counter her lies.

Like his first debate with Biden, where Trump had absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose, he should have never done this debate if he wasn't willing to put in the required work to be ready for it. But Trump thinks so much more of his intellect vs what is actually available for him to fight back with, especially when he's totally unprepared. Trump seems greatly diminished from the 2016 Trump that could cut opponents down at the knees with instant insightful observations and slights. That Trump is long gone. He can still win but who knows what he'll say next to further harm his chances. He's a debacle that would be better off being put in the basement like Joe was for the 2020 campaign and let JD Vance do the talking.

And lastly, I'd bet 10,000 that Kamala's team were given the questions in advance for her to prepare with . There's no way that the dimwit that failed the CNN softball interview had instant and perfect recall on a wide variety of questions and topics without having them beforehand, and probably in order. She gave a memorized performance last night. Most times she can't even remember how to pronounce her own name if asked unscripted.
1. Trump sets himself up for the fact checking with the non-sense he spews! If he kept it honest, they would have nothing to check right?
2. Trump looked like an old man. Trump vs. Biden he looked fine, Joe looked so bad it made Trump look good!
3. Stop............Kamala is a lawyer and almost 20 years younger. She didn't need questions in advance, she is sharper than Trump is currently. A 59 year old Trump would have cleaned her clock, but he is 78 now!
4. Vance is dicey, he says plenty of stupid sh1t too and if the wrong comment goes viral then they are sunk (Mitt Romney's "47% of America won't vote for me" comment sunk his chances too!)
Old 09-11-2024, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I'd agree but the Haitians eating pets in Ohio didn't happen, Vance and Trump are pumping that story based off a reddit thread that went viral! The city manager even tried to set everyone straight that they have not had any complaints but why let the facts get in the way of a good lie! Trump going off on the Harris's dad as being Marxist (despite father/daughter being estranged for decades) was also a bit far reaching? Harris could have easily shot back that Trump's own father had dementia (hinting he isn't far behind) and that there is a story floating around he was detained after a KKK rally. My guess: She didn't need to go low, she was beating him nicely above the belt.

If this was a boxing match: Trump was getting frustrated like when Tyson got frustrated and bit off Holyfield's ear!
Jupiter,

I mean.... Other than photographic evidence..... The whole point behind the story, as I've heard it, is that people resorting to killing animals to eat, and we ain't talking about hunters.

It's not unreasonable to point to where Kamala's obvious Marxist leanings originated from. Dementia isn't genetic and Trump is showing no signs. There are always stories. Russia. Golden showers. On and on. The problem is there is never any "there" there. It's all desperate grasping at straws.

Your analogy to Tyson would be accurate if the ref was punching Tyson while Holyfield as resting.

It's funny how those so inclined are so laser focused on Trump's personality that they seem to be forgetting that Kamala has put on a MAGA hat and is asking for people to vote for the black female version of Trump, when we all know it's a bald-faced lie.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
HuskerPerformance (09-11-2024), tommymonza (09-11-2024)
Old 09-11-2024, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
1. Trump sets himself up for the fact checking with the non-sense he spews! If he kept it honest, they would have nothing to check right?
2. Trump looked like an old man. Trump vs. Biden he looked fine, Joe looked so bad it made Trump look good!
3. Stop............Kamala is a lawyer and almost 20 years younger. She didn't need questions in advance, she is sharper than Trump is currently. A 59 year old Trump would have cleaned her clock, but he is 78 now!
4. Vance is dicey, he says plenty of stupid sh1t too and if the wrong comment goes viral then they are sunk (Mitt Romney's "47% of America won't vote for me" comment sunk his chances too!)
Jupiter,

1) They fact checked facts. Known facts.
2) Trump looked fine. He has a right to look frustrated when he's been set up by rules dictated by the opposition.
3) If you think Kamala is sharp, I've got some aluminum kitchen knives to sell you. It's easy to say someone looks sharp when nobody checks to see what they are saying has any validity. She doesn't.
4) Facts you don't like aren't dicey or stupid. If you're relying on the media to interpret what a Republican says..... And Romney's statement was that 47% of Americans don't pay any income tax at all. Which is a FACT. But you are correct. Facts killed Perot, too.

Thanks. Brad.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (09-11-2024)
Old 09-11-2024, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Jupiter,

I mean.... Other than photographic evidence..... The whole point behind the story, as I've heard it, is that people resorting to killing animals to eat, and we ain't talking about hunters.

It's not unreasonable to point to where Kamala's obvious Marxist leanings originated from. Dementia isn't genetic and Trump is showing no signs. There are always stories. Russia. Golden showers. On and on. The problem is there is never any "there" there. It's all desperate grasping at straws.

Your analogy to Tyson would be accurate if the ref was punching Tyson while Holyfield as resting.

It's funny how those so inclined are so laser focused on Trump's personality that they seem to be forgetting that Kamala has put on a MAGA hat and is asking for people to vote for the black female version of Trump, when we all know it's a bald-faced lie.

Thanks. Brad.
The photograph circulating (and in this thread) is a black guy walking with some type of bird in his hand. It isn't labeled Springfield, OH, there is no indication the guy is Haitian, its certainly not a dog or cat nor some type of pet so if that is the "photographic evidence" you reference its clearly not supporting the rhetoric!

Trumps nephew and niece are both arguing Trump is showing signs of dementia like his dad did (Mary and Fred III are the two family members).

As far as sex stuff.......No doubt in my mind he banged Stormy and if the guy likes golden showers I wouldn't think that is out of the question for him either. I don't think he is any better or worse than Bill Clinton, though it would seem Trump gets better looking women.
Old 09-11-2024, 04:57 PM
Registered

Brad............agree to disagree

But Trump is not going to win unless something major happens. Then he will have to go back to his old life of dealing with court cases/sentences/judgments. Maybe he will pull a "Vincent the chin Gigante" and try to act incoherent before the courts. It didn't work for the mob boss, he died in prison but maybe Trump can wear Gucci slippers with matching bath robe as he walks along Worth Ave in Palm Beach acting disoriented.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.