Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 09-11-2024, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 523 Likes on 211 Posts

Believe it or not, I do believe that Trump "lost" the debate. There were so many opportunities to call out Harris for her lies (like the whole Project 2025) but he did not do it. Instead he went off on some tangents that I don't think matters to allot of voters. That all said, Harris did not "win" it as much as Trump "lost" it.

I still have no doubt that between the two of them, Trump is the best fit to lead the country. There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt that JD Vance is a far better VP than Tim Walz.

The following 8 users liked this post by 36Tango:
Brad Christy (09-12-2024), Griff (09-12-2024), HOSSMAN (09-12-2024), Jupiter Sunsation (09-12-2024), RSCHAP1 (09-12-2024), scarabman (09-12-2024), tommymonza (09-12-2024), Wally (09-12-2024)
Old 09-11-2024, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 379 Likes on 173 Posts

The following 8 users liked this post by xlint89:
105Fountain (09-12-2024), Brad Christy (09-12-2024), HuskerPerformance (09-11-2024), offshore2 (09-12-2024), RSCHAP1 (09-12-2024), scippy (09-11-2024), sutphen 30 (09-12-2024), tommymonza (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 07:48 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,131 Likes on 568 Posts

Killing Ducks
Here is the video i saw on the migrants killing ducks in the park.....sure looks like Springfield OH from the screen label there....and more videos of people complaining below that. Yeah Trump made a mistake saying they are killing/eating pets.....but its not far from the truth!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
The following 2 users liked this post by Wally:
offshore2 (09-12-2024), RSCHAP1 (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 224 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
Killing Ducks
Here is the video i saw on the migrants killing ducks in the park.....sure looks like Springfield OH from the screen label there....and more videos of people complaining below that. Yeah Trump made a mistake saying they are killing/eating pets.....but its not far from the truth!
I can tell you first hand its taking place, 3rd world cultures do not hold the same value of pets that western cultures do. As disgusting as it is you cannot have the influx of populus of 3rd world countries in 36 months and expect them to know. Hell they have to be instructed to put there arse wipe (toilet paper) in the toilet and flush. Why, b/c in 3rd world counties the don't have water pressure to adequately flush so they put there TP in a trash can !!! In real estate for 30+ we have numerous clients that own multi-family units, most occuants are from central and south america, and sub-Sharan Aftica and the middle east, many I suspect are here illigally but management co's don't check for citizenship. Amazing how ignorant people are here in the states that accept an open borders, IDK exactly what Trump said b/c I didn't watch the debate but those that dismiss this are wrong..............again.
The following 2 users liked this post by tlark:
sutphen 30 (09-12-2024), Wally (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 11:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,216 Likes on 675 Posts

Originally Posted by tlark
I can tell you first hand its taking place, 3rd world cultures do not hold the same value of pets that western cultures do. As disgusting as it is you cannot have the influx of populus of 3rd world countries in 36 months and expect them to know. Hell they have to be instructed to put there arse wipe (toilet paper) in the toilet and flush. Why, b/c in 3rd world counties the don't have water pressure to adequately flush so they put there TP in a trash can !!! In real estate for 30+ we have numerous clients that own multi-family units, most occuants are from central and south america, and sub-Sharan Aftica and the middle east, many I suspect are here illigally but management co's don't check for citizenship. Amazing how ignorant people are here in the states that accept an open borders, IDK exactly what Trump said b/c I didn't watch the debate but those that dismiss this are wrong..............again.
TLark,

Sssshhh..... Shhh... Shhh....

Let them believe what the media tells them. Like Jay said. Facts are stubborn things. They get in the way of everything

Thanks. Brad.
The following users liked this post:
Wally (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-12-2024, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 57 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Tartilla
If Trump lost, then why don't the polls reflect that?

Harris didn't speak out her msg. She just placated her core supporters. On the fence folks just witnessed a gang up of 3 people on Trump. America loves an underdog story.
So true. ,and she wants another debate since she blew this one kinda like when a boxer loses a fight and wants a rematch
Old 09-12-2024, 02:08 PM
Registered

HuskerPerformance (09-13-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 379 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
1. Trump sets himself up for the fact checking with the non-sense he spews! If he kept it honest, they would have nothing to check right?
2. Trump looked like an old man. Trump vs. Biden he looked fine, Joe looked so bad it made Trump look good!
3. Stop............Kamala is a lawyer and almost 20 years younger. She didn't need questions in advance, she is sharper than Trump is currently. A 59 year old Trump would have cleaned her clock, but he is 78 now!
4. Vance is dicey, he says plenty of stupid sh1t too and if the wrong comment goes viral then they are sunk (Mitt Romney's "47% of America won't vote for me" comment sunk his chances too!)
1. There were two politicians on that stage. Both of them said things that were untrue, half-true, and things that were totally unrelated to the questions asked. Only one of them was fack-checked at all, 5 times to be exact (wrongly on several occasions), constantly interrupted, and asked tough follow up questions when their responses didn't satisfy the mods. The other participant was treated hands-off like she was the teacher's pet. That is not even debatable.

3: Are you freaking kidding me? Kamala has granted just one soft-ball TV interview (taped no less) in the 50 days since being nominated to run for POTUS for a freaking reason - she's a fuuuucking idiot who's apt to spew literally anything out of her mouth when asked questions. For 50+ days Kamala Harris has literally not been allowed to formulate her own thoughts and speak them in public. LIke Joe, her handlers have kept her under tight wraps for good reason. She eff's up every time she speaks off the cuff. Where have you been for the 5+ years to not know this?

The media in general hates Trump's guts and have done everything in their power to bring him down. Steel dossier, Russia-gate, Hunter Biden laptop, protecting the Biden's, not lambasting the total b.s charges against Trump on many fronts. You name it. Kamala is best buds with the head of ABC news. And suddenly Kamala goes from the class clown to Student body President overnight. Yes I think her team was given the debate questions well in advance. Probably in order to boot.

4 I have nothing against JD Vance but doubt he will bring in any additional votes that Trump wasn't already gonna get. They should have gone with Rubio to pick off Spanish votes or Youngkin to bring in more suburban votes. Vance brings them nothing. But he is sharp and a great speaker and debater.

Last edited by Marginmn; 09-12-2024 at 02:12 PM.
The following 10 users liked this post by Marginmn:
Griff (09-12-2024), Hoodoo 2.0 (09-12-2024), HOSSMAN (09-12-2024), HuskerPerformance (09-12-2024), PROP STAR (09-12-2024), sutphen 30 (09-12-2024), Tiki Joe (09-12-2024), tommymonza (09-13-2024), Wally (09-12-2024), William Diggens (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 02:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
1. There were two politicians on that stage. Both of them said things that were untrue, half-true, and things that were totally unrelated to the questions asked. Only one of them was fack-checked at all, 5 times to be exact (wrongly on several occasions), constantly interrupted, and asked tough follow up questions when their responses didn't satisfy the mods. The other participant was treated hands-off like she was the teacher's pet. That is not even debatable.

3: Are you freaking kidding me? Kamala has granted just one soft-ball TV interview (taped no less) in the 50 days since being nominated to run for POTUS for a freaking reason - she's a fuuuucking idiot who's apt to spew literally anything out of her mouth when asked questions. For 50+ days Kamala Harris has literally not been allowed to formulate her own thoughts and speak them in public. LIke Joe, her handlers have kept her under tight wraps for good reason. She eff's up every time she speaks off the cuff. Where have you been for the 5+ years to not know this?

The media in general hates Trump's guts and have done everything in their power to bring him down. Steel dossier, Russia-gate, Hunter Biden laptop, protecting the Biden's, not lambasting the total b.s charges against Trump on many fronts. You name it. Kamala is best buds with the head of ABC news. And suddenly Kamala goes from the class clown to Student body President overnight. Yes I think her team was given the debate questions well in advance. Probably in order to boot.

4 I have nothing against JD Vance but doubt he will bring in any additional votes that Trump wasn't already gonna get. They should have gone with Rubio to pick off Spanish votes or Youngkin to bring in more suburban votes. Vance brings them nothing. But he is sharp and a great speaker and debater.
Spot On !!!!!!!!!!
tommymonza (09-13-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.