Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 09-12-2024, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 995 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
Killing Ducks
Here is the video i saw on the migrants killing ducks in the park.....sure looks like Springfield OH from the screen label there....and more videos of people complaining below that. Yeah Trump made a mistake saying they are killing/eating pets.....but its not far from the truth!
Did you actually read the article YOU posted? Reports of migrants eating animals like ducks remain unconfirmed.

'In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community, the City of Springfield told DailyMail.com in a statement on Monday.

I've ordered duck at a restaurant and eat turkey every year. Really if they were eating ducks out of the park why would that be any different?

My point early in this thread was Trump tried to use this story in his debate yet he actually said it was people's pets, their dogs, their cats.............and again he was wrong on all three counts.
Old 09-12-2024, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 1,002 Likes on 375 Posts

I guess she’s never been to Belle Glade.🤣
The following 2 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
tommymonza (09-13-2024), Wildman_grafix (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 03:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Did you actually read the article YOU posted? Reports of migrants eating animals like ducks remain unconfirmed.

'In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community, the City of Springfield told DailyMail.com in a statement on Monday.

I've ordered duck at a restaurant and eat turkey every year. Really if they were eating ducks out of the park why would that be any different?

I’ve had the displeasure of working a Haitian crew at the farm in FL a couple times over the years. Nearly impossible to pass a Food Safety audit if they are on site during the audit. Mini riots at the front office on pay day. Sex in nasty portajohns? I’ve seen enough to not be surprised at a cooked cat or dog.
The following 3 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
HuskerPerformance (09-12-2024), tommymonza (09-13-2024), Twin O/B Sonic (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 04:22 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Jupiter Sunsation;4908661]

Do you really need this explained to you??

The following 4 users liked this post by Hoodoo 2.0:
HOSSMAN (09-12-2024), liberator221 (09-12-2024), tommymonza (09-13-2024), Twin O/B Sonic (09-12-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 1,979 Likes on 784 Posts

They had body cam footage of them questioning a handcuffed Haitian, in the victims front yard, asking him what he did w/their cat!

We live a 1/2 hr north of Columbus which is turning into a leftist **** show, and is a 1/2 hr from Springfield and they had been radio silent until it made the national news.

An absolute shot show!

We were there for a boat race a month ago (Springfield) and in the southern part which is the worst, and you could tell something was sideways.

Glen Beck sent a reporter there and was on air yesterday.

he asked his reporter if the outrageous reports on the ground were true.

The reporter said he missed the presidential debate because he was at the city Council meeting and confirmed it is truly a **** show!

Talked to local animal control as well and said they have been getting calls for three months!

Said the locals are afraid to drive in the area because the Haitians don’t know our driving laws, have no drivers licenses, no insurance, but drive anyhow.

Constant accidents, some fatal, and the city does nothing!

So they now all go to the next city north to shop to avoid the Mayham in Springfield.

Another woman at the council meeting said you take care of these people but you don’t even take care of our own homeless people or your citizens!

This boys and girls is what our government has turned our country into while they control the media and social networks so no one knows about it.

Trump talks about it all the time and they call him a racist for it but, these countries aren’t sending over their engineering students or interns, their sending us their scum.

I think it was Venezuela (???) that opened their prisons and let everybody out!

Never made cnn, msdnc, morning Joe etc.

Guess what?

Theyre here!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Hoodoo 2.0;4908673]

Do you really need this explained to you??

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 09-12-2024 at 05:07 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by Twin O/B Sonic:
HuskerPerformance (09-12-2024), offshore2 (09-13-2024), scarabman (09-13-2024), sutphen 30 (09-12-2024), tommymonza (09-13-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 98 Likes on 48 Posts

It's all lies. You need to have a closed mind and only watch CNN, ABC. CBS, NBC. True truth and integrity in reporting.
Forget the days of Cronkite. They leaned to much toward Middle ground, or for that matter, just reported news.

Old 09-12-2024, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 867 Likes on 437 Posts

is trump down to 89 now.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ked-authority/
Old 09-12-2024, 09:27 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,327 Likes on 1,490 Posts

This pic is real. I know the family room.

The following users liked this post:
HuskerPerformance (09-13-2024)
Old 09-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 379 Likes on 173 Posts

The following 4 users liked this post by xlint89:
boatnt (09-12-2024), HuskerPerformance (09-13-2024), offshore2 (09-13-2024), tommymonza (09-13-2024)
Old 09-13-2024, 08:11 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,131 Likes on 568 Posts

My point early in this thread was Trump tried to use this story in his debate yet he actually said it was people's pets, their dogs, their cats.............and again he was wrong on all three counts.
And i said he made the mistake of saying it was peoples pets...but the jist of it is they are killing and eating wild animals....and "possibly" free range pets!
You wanna bury your head in the sand and say everything is fine that's your prerogative. We are supposed to live in a country of rules and laws....last time i checked its illegal to hunt wild animals unless you have a permit and its in season or you are on your own private land. Going down to a public park and killing ducks for food doesn't fall under any of those categories. Its also Illegal to drive without a lisc and insurance everywhere i have been around the US...yet somehow they are getting cars and driving them? How do you register a car without a drivers lisc or proof of insurance? At least here in IL you cant...
Maybe you want to hear a 911 call about the Haitians killing the geese? would that convince you? Probably not, but hey the NYP posted it so it must be true right???
Migrants killing geese

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
The following users liked this post:
HuskerPerformance (09-13-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.