Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 09-18-2024, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 224 Likes on 106 Posts

"Nothing here will change anyones vote" unless Trump is shot and IMO they are not done trying. Its w/o excuse, when there is level level of incompetence in the gvmnt branches that provide security it certainly smells intentional..................
The following 2 users liked this post by tlark:
bulletbob (09-23-2024), tommymonza (09-18-2024)
Old 09-18-2024, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 504 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Trumps on Guttfeld tonight at 10
that will be great
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (09-18-2024)
Old 09-18-2024, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 498 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
"WHO WILL RID ME OF THIS MEDDLESOME PRIESTESS?" A 78-year-old man who wants to lead a republic in the 21st century is rage-tweeting his loathing of a pop star because she prefers another candidate. And it is stochastic terror of the same kind that is simultaneously closing schools with bomb threats in an Ohio town because his running mate thinks he is justified making up stories about scary brown people eating pets. We have nothing to teach the rest of the world about self-governance. Nothing.

Shut the F up Jay, just Shut the F up.
i qoute your first line, "who will rid me" and the rest of your words have the ability to jam you up real effin good.

https://sbbllaw.com/resources/murder...ign%20commerce.

Free speech is allowed but openly calling for violence can absolutely cause you to be indicted.

I'm a witness to your interstate / telephone / internet.
I Can't wait to testify in front of the fukn GJ and get deposed prior to your trial how you openly call for violence and transmit via the internet a solicitation for murder.

Keep the free speech, Stop the open calls for violence.

Another thing i have said, and bet some of us have as well. I don't care if are religious or not but when your child or grandchild is sick it's tto late to pray and pretend you have faith.

so whatever you are or are not my advice is to pray this whole thing goes rule of law.

Some group is obviously behind these attempts and those same people are obviously trying to spark a civil or race war or something.

ii'll bet that if this doesnt go by rule of law and goes to ground instead it will most likely be very ugly.

And shut the F up.
moderators please surgically ban or temporary ban any member regardless of political preference if they are calling for violence or like jayboat who is solicitating a murder for hire via the internet.

God Bless President Trump, my fellow vets and brothers in blue. God Bless America.

In God we trust and 1 nation indivisible under God, for you who forgot or despise those words. No one is stopping you from leaving.

Somebody correct me on USC title 18 i just googled it on the quick and have too much going on to deep dive it tonight

Last edited by outonsafari; 09-18-2024 at 07:50 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by outonsafari:
flat rate (09-18-2024), ICDEDPPL (09-18-2024), offshore2 (09-19-2024)
Old 09-18-2024, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by outonsafari
Shut the F up Jay, just Shut the F up.
i qoute your first line, "who will rid me" and the rest of your words have the ability to jam you up real effin good.

https://sbbllaw.com/resources/murder...ign%20commerce.

Free speech is allowed but openly calling for violence can absolutely cause you to be indicted.

I'm a witness to your interstate / telephone / internet.
I Can't wait to testify in front of the fukn GJ and get deposed prior to your trial how you openly call for violence and transmit via the internet a solicitation for murder.

Keep the free speech, Stop the open calls for violence.

Another thing i have said, and bet some of us have as well. I don't care if are religious or not but when your child or grandchild is sick it's tto late to pray and pretend you have faith.

so whatever you are or are not my advice is to pray this whole thing goes rule of law.

Some group is obviously behind these attempts and those same people are obviously trying to spark a civil or race war or something.

ii'll bet that if this doesnt go by rule of law and goes to ground instead it will most likely be very ugly.

And shut the F up.
moderators please surgically ban or temporary ban any member regardless of political preference if they are calling for violence or like jayboat who is solicitating a murder for hire via the internet.

God Bless President Trump, my fellow vets and brothers in blue. God Bless America.

In God we trust and 1 nation indivisible under God, for you who forgot or despise those words. No one is stopping you from leaving.

Somebody correct me on USC title 18 i just googled it on the quick and have too much going on to deep dive it tonight
You sound like a verrry busy person.
Congratulations!

Hey, do you ever think about how many pedophiles your idol hangs with? I'm going with MANY.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-18-2024, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 4,978 Likes on 1,405 Posts

He says "many" and then posts pictures one ONE.

Dumbots fell for all those hook line and sinker "heres your sign"

The following 3 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
offshore2 (09-19-2024), sutphen 30 (09-18-2024), tommymonza (09-18-2024)
Old 09-18-2024, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 867 Likes on 437 Posts

joe biden's a pedophile
The following 2 users liked this post by sutphen 30:
offshore2 (09-19-2024), SB (09-19-2024)
Old 09-18-2024, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 4,978 Likes on 1,405 Posts

Most unpopular vice president in history , even CNN was making fun of her and saying how she`s bringing down the ticket.
But all of a sudden the Government media tells Dumbbot she`s the best ever and immediately he`s on board like a good little sheep.
They told him Biden was "the best version of Joe yet" so good and not senile at all, also gobbled up that garbage like a good little Communist sheep. It was so clear the guy is senile , I been saying it since 2021.

What`s it like not to have any original thoughts.. always quoting others and regurtitating dumb a$$ memes and believing everything you see on the propaganda TV sheep ?

The following 5 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
Craney (09-19-2024), IGetWet (09-19-2024), SB (09-19-2024), sutphen 30 (09-19-2024), tommymonza (09-19-2024)
Old 09-19-2024, 05:14 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,327 Likes on 1,490 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
You sound like a verrry busy person.
Congratulations!

Hey, do you ever think about how many pedophiles your idol hangs with? I'm going with MANY.
You forgot some. Will start with:

Old 09-19-2024, 05:18 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,327 Likes on 1,490 Posts

The popular California pol will have a private meeting, we hear, with Hollywood liberal kingmaker Harvey Weinstein and his wife Georgina Chapman, as well as a separate dinner Friday with guests, who will include New Jersey Sen. Cory Bookerand former US Attorney General Eric Holder.
Old 09-19-2024, 07:52 AM
BEACH PARTY
Platinum Member

Received 1,300 Likes on 727 Posts

Trump was great on Gutfeld last night! Really great! He was personable, funny, and serious when he needed to be. He definitely knew what he was talking about with regard to the direction of our country, lawfare, policy, etc. I'm glad I was able to catch the show last night.
The following 6 users liked this post by TomZ:
Craney (09-19-2024), ICDEDPPL (09-19-2024), offshore2 (09-19-2024), SB (09-19-2024), sutphen 30 (09-19-2024), tommymonza (09-19-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.