Trump Boat Parade Today 8/24 Lake Winni, NH

Old Yesterday, 04:44 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,235 Likes on 1,458 Posts
Default Trump Boat Parade Today 8/24 Lake Winni, NH

Gonna’ be a great day for it.

The following 4 users liked this post by SB:
Hoodoo 2.0 (Today), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), scippy (Yesterday), Twin O/B Sonic (Yesterday)
Old Today, 03:21 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 321 Posts

Launching from a site of a massacre of Native Americans certainly seems fitting of a parade for a President who violated The Black Hills with his unwanted presence

on the 4th of July during his Presidency. If this was a 'Poker Run' I think this Trump card, (image below), would have been fitting for a sexual assaulter of women, tax

fraudster and multiple financial crimes felon. The Trumpster says he wants to do away with The Constitution, well that won't fly in Our United States of America,

The Land of The Free.

Last edited by larslindroth; Today at 03:24 AM.
Old Today, 05:24 AM
SB
Registered

Originally Posted by larslindroth
Launching from a site of a massacre of Native Americans certainly seems fitting of a parade for a President who violated The Black Hills with his unwanted presence

on the 4th of July during his Presidency. If this was a 'Poker Run' I think this Trump card, (image below), would have been fitting for a sexual assaulter of women, tax

fraudster and multiple financial crimes felon. The Trumpster says he wants to do away with The Constitution, well that won't fly in Our United States of America,

The Land of The Free.

Ummm, any Harris boat gathering ? This is a boating site you know. Thus the thread. Since you injected your hate - go fuk yourself. Okay ?

You typed “Land of the Free.” You vote for Harris as your candidate ?
Did anyone ? Is this a democracy ?

Sex offender ? You vote or back Biden ? Harris is not too innocent here either - depends on your morals/religion but this shoukd align with how you view Trump too.

Anyway, it was a great turn out. Lots of boats, lots of great boats, lots of great people.

Last edited by SB; Today at 05:37 AM.
Old Today, 05:29 AM
SB
Registered

I live at this lake… You even live in NH ?
As for the pic you added….i’ll add one too…This is for you lars, and yes, as you can see in the pic , since i work on cars/trucks/boats for a living this is how i typically appear……
i’m proudly a deplorable that smells like walmart.

Last edited by SB; Today at 06:36 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Craney (Today)
Old Today, 05:44 AM
SB
Registered

I’ll post a few pics…can you ? You replied to this thread.

Beautiful day for it. Hope everyone enjoyed the day on the lake. :thumbs

Last edited by SB; Today at 05:49 AM.
Old Today, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 465 Likes on 195 Posts

The Trumpster says he wants to do away with The Constitution, well that won't fly in Our United States of America,

The Land of The Free.
Lars,
I support securing our borders, getting out of Ukraine, rebuilding manufacturing, and strengthening our economy/paying down our debt by selling oil on the world market. I certainly do not accept the fact of "do(ing) away with The Constitution". You seem like a smart, articulate person. Please replay back with exact details supporting that Trump wants to "do away" with the Constitution. I have heard this from many of his detractors, but have yet to see any proof of it. If it has to do with Project 2025, please include proof that he supports that also. I appreciate you opening my eyes!

The following 3 users liked this post by 36Tango:
Craney (Today), Hoodoo 2.0 (Today), SB (Today)
Old Today, 05:54 AM
SB
Registered

Wait, you schit on my local area ?

And this is where you are doing it from ?
Explains a lot pal.

So yeh, i’ll fight for my local area , even along local Democrats, against commies like you.

Keep your CA crap away from here. Okay ?

Last edited by SB; Today at 07:03 AM.
Old Today, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 50 Likes on 23 Posts

^^^ exactly SB, all you have to do is see where he’s from and that answers all your questions. Worse state in the nation to live.
The following users liked this post:
SB (Today)
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 895 Likes on 331 Posts

The Land of The Free.

Drinking much??
This is a relatively docile group here. If ya really want to start $hit take this trash and post it in the dungeon at RDP. Oh and be sure to atten to Regor for fireworks o plenty.