Got to work
Old 12-18-2002, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool Bruce,I'll get it done!!!
Old 12-18-2002, 06:31 PM
WATERBOY2

I really dont think Bill W. was being negative with his post; he was simply stating that in his opinion, the OPA should affiliate with the APBA in order to attract as many boats as possible to thier races here in the Northeast.I agree with him soley on the fact that history has shown that national and divisional races sanctioned by the APBA ,or APBA regional clubs ,have drawn MANY MORE BOATS than races sanctioned by SBI or SBI regional clubs.

There are many boats based in the Northeast, that for whatever the reason, supported only APBA races......AND traveled much farther to race in those races(even divisional races) than race OPA/SBI.The Jersey Boyz and OPA are doing a great thing to bring the excitement back to offshore racing here in the Northeast!Maybe they can be the group that finally reunites offshore racing, so all the national and divisional racing organizations can work together.Remember......Key West Worlds 1994 USO/SBI/APBA.......a true World Championship......147 boats..it could....no IT SHOULD happen again.Keep up the good work!

Old 12-18-2002, 07:54 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Waterboy, your missing the point. Forget the politics and just go racing.
Old 12-18-2002, 08:04 PM
Smittymarine

Bruceeeeeeee..... That picture is great!!!!!! I cant wait for saturday, So many people called today for directions, I couldn't get off the phone. Augie, call me tonight got news!!

Old 12-18-2002, 08:15 PM
Registered

The girls may be a little late. I hope thats ok with you guys

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 12-23-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-19-2002, 12:22 AM
Registered

TO THE TOP.....TWO MORE DAYS

DONT WANT ANYBODY TO MISS OUT
Old 12-19-2002, 06:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Waterboy2, We are flying the OPA flag,we would like to have great racing brought back to Jersey but having FUN doing it,anything done in between is going to be a big PLUS!!!!!.My kids think it's "COOL" to see their Dad out racing,doesn't matter if I win or not,it's all about fun and having a great time with the CREWS we are with.Please come Saturday along with Bill W to help us set up the "JERSEY" Racing,as I've said ALL is welcome and can use all input, but keep in your heads,No one is paying us BIG,BIG Bucks to race(not yet) so lets have loads of fun with what we have.Waterboy2 ,I hope ALL the boats in the Northeast you spoke about come out and support The Jersey Boyz,now we'll have something! Bill W,excuse me if my words don't sound FRIENDLY,I'm from North Jersey. Mike M we're gonna miss you, how did you like the New Orleans Onboard tape? Bruce,gotta talk to you and Smitty later, ...Frank,Mel,Pete....HEY!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2002, 07:46 AM
Registered

Morning all!!

Old 12-19-2002, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Marty...............

Quick Reply: Jersey Boyz race meeting set

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.