Notices

Bang !!!!!!!!!

Old 12-12-2002, 12:47 AM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I CAN'T EVEN START TALKING ABOUT THIS STUFF... MY BLOOD PRESSURE WILL GET TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2002, 08:39 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was doing 55 the other day in heavy traffic when a caddy driven by old fellow came into my lane. I had a wall to my left with no median. I blowing the horn for what seemed an eternity and the guy just keep on coming over. I hit him with my right front fender right on his left rear quarter. The amazing thing is that he didn't spin out. I couldn't believe it. The guy kept on going and never looked back. Naturally the cops got called for a hit 'n' run. It'll make for great Christmas talk around the table when the family realizes that grandpa just got hauled away to the clink.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:16 AM
ursus

$6000.00 damage to the front end because some lady decides she wanted to stop right in front of me for no reason with no warning what so ever! [/B]
And the reason you were unable to not plow into the back of her was

1. You were less than 1 car length for each 10mph you were going

2. You were talking on your cell and din't see her till to late

3. Your brakes failed

4. The sun was in your eyes

5. Her brake lights weren't working (this I guess would explain the "with no warning what so ever" most of us consider brake lights a warning the car ahead is going to stop)

6. She put it in reverse and plowed into you

The reason the law says the driver behind is always at fault is because they are. So add that a sensor detects when you are withing 36 inches of the rear bumper of the car in front of you and makes the brake pedal launch off the floor and hit you in the balls making you physically the numb nuts you mentally already were

Last edited by ursus; 12-12-2002 at 09:23 AM.

Old 12-12-2002, 10:07 AM
Bayley

To lighten this thread a little,
Didn't George Carlin say: "Anybody driving slower than me, is a moron! Anybody driving faster than me, in a MANIAC! Out of the way MORON! Woah, look at that MANIAC go!!!"

-B

Old 12-12-2002, 10:14 AM
ssherman

Originally posted by Tbonepmp
I CAN'T EVEN START TALKING ABOUT THIS STUFF... MY BLOOD PRESSURE WILL GET TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!

Yeah you knocked any elderly people over the trunk lately

i have learned how to handle most road rage..........Drive on the shoulder it is usually open

Old 12-13-2002, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

YOu guys !!

OH , I forgot .the truck only has 1800 miles on it !!

2 weeks ago when it only had 600 miles on it someone rear ended me !!!
I was stopped at a light with several cars behind me . The guy behind me roles forward and BOOM !!!!!!!! And then backs up like it didn't happen . I pull through the light and stop at 7-11 ,he keeps going !!! I follow him to Dominos pizza ,where it turns out this "INDIAN FELLOW" works delivering pizza in his brand new Lexus !!!! HE walks inside untill I grabbed him by the ear !!!!!!!! And showed him CLOSE UP were he hit me ! He studered alot and begged forgivness . No damge at all was done to me but he had big scratch marks in his hood (and a soar ear ) . GOOD FOR HIM !! I was stupid and let it go ..........

MY brothers wife has her new Denali hit by some old fart in a parking lot . Truck is about a week old . SHe is sitting waiting for someone when this guys backs out REALY REALY SLOW !!! She blows the horn and screams at him but he keeps going REALY REALY SLOW ALL THE WAY DOWN THE SIDE OF HER TRUCK FROM THE FRONT TO THE BACK !! after he got past her ,then he stopped and got out to see what all the noise was about ..........
Old 12-13-2002, 06:37 AM
DTH

Last summer I was sitting at a stoplite and felt a bump from behind, when I looked in the mirror I saw this old guy in a little Ford REAL close. I got out and went back to look, the guy starts yelling out his window "I didn't hit you!". He was hooked over my ball hitch! No damage to me but when I took off I looked back and saw a big piece of plastic torn off from his front end. I win!