Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT  117 mph on radar yesterday >

OT 117 mph on radar yesterday

Notices

OT 117 mph on radar yesterday

Old 01-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

OK i must confess I have been on a few sleds before.. I DID grow up in NY... sheeesh... lol... Next door neighbor had arctic cats.... if i remember correctly like 6 of them... He raced them all over the place as well as trail riding... The father was sctually killed on his sled in like 97 i think... i cant remember.. hit head on with another sled at night on sacadoga lake.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bo,
Great looking sled. 4 strokes are the future of snowmobiling. I know alot of people around here have dogged that sled quite a bit because of it's extra weight but I have talked to some people that rode them and they said the the sled handles awesome. What do you think ?
I'm at a point right now where I might actually get out of the sport , I've got two sleds and an enclosed trailer that are just sitting there and it looks like they will be for a while.
I really love trail riding but I'm not going to travel state to state just to chase the snow.
Well good luck with the sled and keep the track side down !!
Old 01-07-2003, 10:15 PM
packinair

Originally posted by 26scarab
Bo,
I'm at a point right now where I might actually get out of the sport , I've got two sleds and an enclosed trailer that are just sitting there and it looks like they will be for a while.

great... can I use them???

Old 01-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Bo Knows

Scarab

Sled handles great and you can't really feel the extra weight whe riding it. The 4 stroke sound and the two pipes sticking out of the rear make it !! Dual exhaust on a snowmobile, who would have ever thought .

Bo

Old 01-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bo,
That's what I figured , they have the center of gravity so low in that sled it should handle good.
I hear that Bender performance has a header and turbo in the works for it !!

Scott,
There's no snow , where are you going to use them ? If your still not working you should be down in the Key's having a good time on that boat !!!