Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Martin Offshore is inviting you...... >

Martin Offshore is inviting you......

Notices

Martin Offshore is inviting you......

Old 01-17-2003, 02:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Martin Offshore is inviting you......

To all of OSO members,
I know that lots of you will be heading down for the Miami Boat Show, all of you are more than welcome to stop by our shop and we will give you the grand tour!!
Or stop by the Cigarette booth so that you can meet Tres. He has been around Cigarette more than anybody in the world, performance boat is his expertise.
Mr. Ralph Martin owner of Martin Marine and his sons Tres and Glenn has been in the biz for over 20+ years, they are the most honest and knowledge bunch of people you can ever find.

Sincerely,

Jacky

Last edited by JM94; 01-17-2003 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-17-2003, 03:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 345 Likes on 116 Posts

Thanks for the invite, see you there!!

Craig
Old 01-17-2003, 04:50 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

JM94, we are up in Boca now, for one more week. We may stop in on Tues. or Wed.

Looking forward to meeting you and Tres

Mark
Old 01-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Banned

Default Stop in....

We'll be glad to show you around. You can get directions by clicking on Location from our website www.tmoffshore.com

See you soon!

JM94
Old 01-17-2003, 09:41 PM
GeoGraphics INC

I would have to say George P and Eddie Echo have been around CIGARETTE longer than Tres just to name 2.............

Old 01-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Banned

Default Of course!!

You are comparing bananas with oranges. I was putting a post my own way to invite OSO members to come and see us, NOT TO START any conflict. But thanks for your info.
GGEEEEE!!! You have a nice way of stricking up business with new customer.
I did not start this thread to rise up issues with anyone. I personally think that Tres has been around Cigarette most of his carreer, and by saying that, I don't want to take anything away from anyone else.
That is my own opinion. If you want to stir things up, please start your own thread!!!

Regards,

Jacky
Old 01-17-2003, 11:04 PM
GeoGraphics INC

I was commenting on the fact you said no one in the world has been around Cig. more than Tres....... and who is striking up business, Dave Hunter does all your work............

Old 01-18-2003, 05:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would like to add my 2 cents in for what it's worth. Last years visit to Florida I had stopped in to check out some used cig's. Glen was the most helpful and best salesperson I had ever come across. At any point I did not feel pressured as if I was at a used car lot! Glen took the time to show my wife and I the old and new facility. He had my phone# etc and did not hound me as most sales people do. I had finally decided to keep my old cig and dump some more bucks into. Last spring I had problems finding misc parts to complete my project. Martin was there for me and persistant in obtaining parts from a vendor that was hard to nail down. When I have questions I turn to Tres and he's right back at me. My hats off to the great people at Martin offshore! I am planning a visit in March and intend to stop in again just to say hello. If I was to ever purchase a new/used cig, Martin would be the 1st place I look.
Old 01-18-2003, 06:11 AM
Registered

I agree with cig1988 100% I purchased my Top Gun from the Martins last year and these guys have been great to work with. I don't know who has been around Cigarettes longer and I don't really give a damn. But in my personal experience the Martins are straight shooters!!!

JM94 Thanks for the invite.

Last edited by XS Wetness; 01-18-2003 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-18-2003, 06:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

XS,
As you know there is a alot of shady people in this industry. Martin is a class act. How's the weather in Key West this morning? It's minus freakin 7 degree's with the wind chill.

Quick Reply: Martin Offshore is inviting you......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.