Didn't watch/Don't care
13.74%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: State Of The Union Address

Old 01-30-2003, 08:26 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Phenomenal post Risk Taker!!!

Originally posted by catmando
Well... whatever makes you feel better about that monstrous act is fine, I guess. I haven't heard a better explanation from a believer, so you're entitled to your delusion.

George Bush's failure to report to his wartime unit is NOT a matter of my opinion; it is a FACT. Being a Vietnam-era veteran of military service, I would not bring such a serious accusation against ANYONE unless I was sure of the facts of the matter, not even George Bush, a man I sincerely detest.
Tell everyone what instrument you played cat.
Old 01-30-2003, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Arrow I'll bet he's got his finger on the trigger right now!!!

Originally posted by Neverfastenuf
Ahhhhhhh, isn't it a great country!!!!!!!! Wonder how long it will take Steve to shut this one down????? It has all the ingredients that were taboo!!! At least it's remained very civil.
Brother, I do believe I know what you're talkin' about!

Also, I am glad God's Word is true. If it were full of opinions we'd be without any Hope! It's a good thing to know that everyone of us is uniquely special in God's eyes!
Old 01-30-2003, 10:37 PM
Allan4

Donzi38, it is no surprise that Cat is misrepresenting the facts. He does this on a regular basis. I began to call him out on it about a year ago, yet to hear a good explination as to why he knowingly does this.

Peggy Noonan is VERY good. She frequents HAnnity and Colmes. What an excellent piece (the write up, not her ya dirty Bas***ds.....!!!!! )

Cat, God is spelled with a capital "G" .......Hope you get all starightened out before your day, as insptech mentioned above. Hedging your bets....HeHeHe.......

Old 01-30-2003, 11:16 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
What do they say? "Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one"
Nort you leftout the best part. Everyone has one and they all stink

Catman didn't GWB fly a fighter Jet with the Guard? Didn't Al Bore go to Country loaded with a camera and some bodyguards And than go back to school to get out. Then flunked out never to be heard from again because of his Daddy What a LOSER!! And as I remember here in Fla. A VERY SORE LOSER!! Not letting the military votes count because they did not have a postmark on them, because the mail from the ones that are protecting our GREAT country didn't go through the US postal system. They go through the MPO instead and don't get postmarked. Just thought this should not be forgotten