Notices

Sick of WINTER!!!!!

Old 02-13-2003, 02:01 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

-20 on the drive down to work from VT this morning. I am SICK OF THIS S*&^T. It started in Oct and we have not got a break yet. The freakin ice won't sink till August it's probably is 3 FT thick now and we've spent $300,000 in winter condition on one of my projects 90% of the budget in 60% of the time!

Last edited by GLH; 02-13-2003 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-13-2003, 02:47 PM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Doug ,how ya Been????You bringing that sweet Cig. up to Lake Mi. this summer???Maybe, if KAAMA's boat is not in pieces, we can all get togeather this summer.
Steve
Old 02-14-2003, 11:13 AM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

We'll be up. I have my calender full of fun runs and poker runs on the big lake. Sound like we'll be busy jumping from shore to shore. Now all I have to do is find the $$$ of it all. Good to hear from you. I have already had some long talks with Kamma about leaving the AT alone. Catch ya later Doug
Old 02-14-2003, 11:19 AM
IntolerantOne

Steve, last night on HGTV they had a house from Niles Michigan on Extreme Homes. Just noticed you live there as well.

PS, We are loking at property in Florida as we speak. I think we better build a guest house as well.

Old 02-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

IntolerantOne,
Well,It sure was't my home,unless it was Extremely Moderate Homes Not sure what house it could of been,there are some nice places around,but none I can recall that warrant a place on TV.
If you get a place in Florida,reserve a room for me
Steve
Old 02-14-2003, 11:39 AM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Doug,
When I talked to Mark last week on the phone,I also encouraged him to just enjoy the boat this summer,and if he wanted to do anymore changes,to wait till fall....
If you and your wife happen to need a room for the night this summer,just give a shout...My wife and I have a spare bedroom that you are welcome to use,also have plenty of room to park your tuck and trailer.It's only about 30 miles to the lake from where I live.
Steve
Old 02-14-2003, 12:58 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

WOW THANKS.
I'm waiting for the weather to brake so I can start some of my winter projects to the boat. One of them is shore power. We've been looking at a portable air conditioner and that will take motels out of the picture this year. We really like to stay on the boat and I think it will pay for itself the first year. But thank you very much.
We are suppose to get 6"- 7" inches of snow over ice tonight so I don't think I'll work on it tonight.
Skatermike your #1 in my book pal and I really don't want to hear it. Just kidding.
Old 02-14-2003, 03:18 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I've had 6 feet of snow in 2.5 days Last night I got home from the Syracuse boat show (lame) to find I couldn't get up my street, 3-4' banks blocking access to the unplowed road. I had to circle the area until the plow came through. That got me into the driveway about 11:30pm to start digging out until 1am. Thank God for nice neighbors with tractors with plows or I would still be working on it!
At least water levels should be good this year!
Old 02-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Just Say N2O

Think Summer!
Attached Thumbnails Sick of WINTER!!!!!-7thdockresized.jpg  

Old 12-14-2012, 01:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had frost this morning.

Quick Reply: Sick of WINTER!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.