Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
"Mike's Courageous Battle with Cancer" >

"Mike's Courageous Battle with Cancer"

Notices

"Mike's Courageous Battle with Cancer"

Old 02-18-2003, 01:00 PM
bobby daniels

HE sounds tough very tough ,with his and Gods strength he will pull though and be fine ,we will add you to our prayers ,,

Old 02-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Wyld-Thang

Mike and I want to thank you for all your prayers and support...We feel so very blessed to have such caring people to help walk with us through this difficult Journey....Please send get well wishes and support to:
Michael P. Lynn Fund
P.O. Box 553
Lake Villa,IL.60046

God Bless,Liz Lynn

Old 02-18-2003, 05:46 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Does Jen still have the boat racer's charity website?

T2x
Old 02-18-2003, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike & Liz,
We are so sorry for you guys. Are Accountant's son went through Lymphoma when he was a freshmen in High School. He has since made a complete recovery. You guys might want to contact the Make a Wish foundation. They are a great organization and are able to help lift the spirits. Keep strong! We will keep you in are prayers.

Dan & Vicki
Old 02-18-2003, 07:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Our family will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers, Although you have a very difficult journey, being positive will get you through this, God Bless You Mike.
Old 02-18-2003, 07:50 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,264 Likes on 552 Posts

Godspeed in Recovery to Mike during this battle.
Old 02-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Liz

Just checking on Mike and making sure you got my care package. Please keep us posted - Brian Hollis
Old 02-24-2003, 04:49 PM
Wyld-Thang

Mike still has a positive disposition even though all of his hair has fallen out and his face is swallen up like a balloon from all the chemicals that are being pumped into his young body.....Cancer is not easy for anyone at any age,but I believe that it is hardest for teens. Your teen years are supposed to be the best,full of dating,sports,homecoming dances,etc....When one is not able to do the same things as their peers its not easy.But having so much love and support from so many people from all over the world has given Mike and I strength to see past all the ugliness of this terrible disease.
Let's just keep praying that Mike will be in remission....And please feel free to help with funding:
Michael P. Lynn Fund
P.O Box 553
Lake Villa IL. 60046

Hey,Brian Hollis....still looking for the care package you sent.I'll let you know when we receive it....Your the best !!!!

Thanks OSO members for all your prayers and support... I will keep you posted on Mike's progress......

Take care,Liz Lynn

Old 02-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear. I spent 1 year up NY at Sloan Kettering with my brother I know what you are going through.
Old 02-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Liz-

My heart goes out to you and your son. Tell him to keep his chin up. He will be in my thoughts and prayers. Be brave and have courage.

-Carrie

Quick Reply: "Mike's Courageous Battle with Cancer"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.