Notices

37 GTX or Gladiator

Old 03-03-2003, 01:46 PM
HandyMan

Good Afternoon,
I know I have a 36 Gladiator FULL CANOPY with 500 HP EFI's for $137k. Please check the classifieds or email me for more. The boat runs 97 in 4' seas with 4 people and there's a 36' SKATER in Miami who found out on Sunday how fast a Gladiator can be in sloppy seas.
Attached Thumbnails 37 GTX or Gladiator-boca-lake.jpg  

Old 03-03-2003, 01:56 PM
HandyMan

here.
Attached Thumbnails 37 GTX or Gladiator-interior.jpg  

Old 03-03-2003, 01:59 PM
SPWilson

I do what it takes to initiate a follow up and resolve the issue. All businesses have customer relations problems. The good ones know how to turn that situation into a positive experience for the consumer.
THIS IS the bottom line, take care of the customer...especially since they have many choices!

HandyMan -
You can't be serious, and if you are, the guy couldn't have been running it properly...or better yet, he must have been playing with you!

Old 03-03-2003, 02:09 PM
HandyMan

The only person playing with me this weekend is none of your business The guy obviously couldn't handle his boat to its fullest potential but it brings up a good point about top end and the conditions which driver/throttleman skill can overwhelm the competition in what should be a faster boat.
Attached Thumbnails 37 GTX or Gladiator-interior.jpg  

Old 03-03-2003, 03:15 PM
HandyMan

Hey Shane
There are four Sparco Evo II Seats. Email me and i'll send you all the photos I have: rhaines @haldev.net

Old 03-03-2003, 05:48 PM
PETE

cigarette makes a good boat but every outerlimits beats
every boat in its catagory,that is a known fact .cig made
a light 36 bonded hull and deck togerther and called it
a pleasure boat,and its still not faster
i've been in both and have to say ol all the way

Old 03-03-2003, 06:33 PM
PETE

i've been an ol owner for 6 yrs with different
boats,i have nothing negative to say about
there dealers or the people at the factory.
the Fiore family has always been supportive
and helpful with my projects,even when i needed
a prop for the weekend a loaner was there,as for me there is no other boat company that takes more pride in there product.
PETE
42 outerlimits
no discipline

Old 03-03-2003, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beats every boat in its catagory???????? Have another drink.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Pete Thats a strong statement , that would be like me saying the 37 A.T. AVH bottom is better in the ruff stuff than any other boat in its class with the same power, all you have to do is go for a ride, its exactly like nothing else, and to boot its 100K less then the competition, and no other company takes care of their customers after the sale better than Active Thunder.
Some of us are fortunate to have great experiences also with their boating manufacturer. Cig and OL makes a great boat, I use to own one, but by no means does OL beat every boat in their catagory. By the way you have a nice boat what are you getting next.
Old 03-03-2003, 11:03 PM
SPWilson

Question

Hmmmmmm

Quick Reply: 37 GTX or Gladiator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.