Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Whos going to Smoke on the Water >

Whos going to Smoke on the Water

Notices

Whos going to Smoke on the Water

Old 06-03-2003, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we will be there....will be in fast forward, a 2003 37AT....i think we are going to pull the 32AT over there as well....maybe someone will buy it???
Old 06-03-2003, 08:49 AM
Registered

I'll be there for the whole event, I have taken Brian up on his offer of riding in a "Bat Boat" From talking with with Scott and Brian it sounds like it is going to be a riot in that thing!!!
Good luck to all.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:36 PM
Registered

Default Re: Praying For Sunshine !

Originally posted by WickedWon
remember a touch of hangover takes the edge off of a 38 degree wind chill the next morning
I ran the LEOPA run this past weekend ans when I left the house the wind chill was 31 I hope you have better weather this weekend. Have fun, it suks that I can't go this year.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:23 PM
Mr. Demeanor

I just put a thread about possibly touring the Skater Factory in Dougald Michigan on Friday if anyone is interested responde on that thread.

Old 06-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Registered

I'll be there, riding on a Cig again....
Old 06-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fu b4m
Old 06-04-2003, 04:13 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 48 Posts

I will be there withOUT my boat. Drives are done, just not on the boat and I just closed on a house. Too much on my plate right now, but I will be there to see the boats and meet some of you guys.

BTW, I stopped out at MitcherT's shop yesterday. I got the first glimpse and even got to touch the mini SOTW Skater he had all painted up with graphics and "Smoke On The Water" on the sides for the poker run this weekend. It was really cool! Mitcher also had a couple of 43' Black Thunders out there with some wild paint jobs going on them. It looks as if Mitcher is becoming more and more popular and likewise his business just keeps getting busier and busier.

He's got a newly refurbished office in his shop---in a barn in the loft!----1st class for his clients and very nicely done.

MitcherT told me he is a sponsor of the SOTW Poker Run and will be there this weekend as well---on a friend's 50' Nortech with twin 900's. I'll bet that will be hard to take!---I hope he has a rotten time!
Old 06-04-2003, 04:22 AM
Registered

i will be down from petoskey with a couple of boats we are staying in muskegon friday through sunday. just going to go watch. fowl, dyno what time are you heading out?, i do not know the area at all and would love to hook up with so me one.

scott 231-758-7408 cell
Old 06-04-2003, 08:30 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well it looks bad for the Sonic the oil leak isn't fixed! I've been thrashing for 4 days now I think I'm out of gas.Icant turn another bolt the wife says she's sick of it, sell the damn thing. I think I need a couple days off to recouperate and start again. yzbert I'll call you I have Friday off I can show you around if you like.
Don

Last edited by dyno; 06-04-2003 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Registered

don't give up...that engine can be pulled, rebuilt and instlled...ya got till saturday right?

Quick Reply: Whos going to Smoke on the Water

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.