Notices

The new Bill of Rights

Old 07-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Okay. Sounds good.
We have 9 votes so far! I think that's a quorum(?).
We're good to go.

The official campaign slogan will be "A Beer and A boat Ride"

I think our chances are good. Everyon who votes for us will get a beer and a boat ride; It's that simple.

My cabinet will consist solely of OSO members. I will be appointing a "Common Sense Judge"(CSJ) as my first order of business. He will be in charge of hearing all cases before they get to the real court. This will eliminate billions of dollars wasted in useless lawsuits. The CSJ will be the one to tell the dumb beeotch who spilled coffee on herself and the fat kid who ate himself to 500-pounddom to go F-off and quit wasting our time.

Therefore we will pay half the taxes we do now and this means bigger boats for everyone. Fuel will be free if it is used in a boat. You will get a tax credit if you drive a big truck used for towing a boat.

If you don't speak English you will be deported until you learn. If you don't have a job or are unwilling to work, you'll be shipped to Cuba. If you steal big-screen TV's, we will throw it on you, etc.

Okay. We have a plan. Action 2004!

Old 07-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

baja daze, I have a small favor to ask, I want to be the one that handles all of the whinners, tree huggers, mantee lovers, noise police with one stipulation I get to shoot them or deport them to cuba,thanks Robbie.
Old 07-01-2003, 06:24 PM
Registered

Ok... Lets not start with the cuban ****. : D Most of us have learned the language and those who can't perfect if because they came here too old... their kids will have no choice. I agree though that no special government assistance / taxpayer money should go to accomodate someone that just does not want to learn the language but for the most part (with Cubans) its a mispreception. We come here for the American Dream just like your ancestors did. (Unless you are Native American and were already here. ) Everything else... I agree with.
Old 07-01-2003, 07:47 PM
Banned

I don't want to be president, I want to be Emperor. That way I don't give a damn if the congress wants to pass some stupid azz law for political clout. The country will be ruled by common sense.
Old 07-01-2003, 08:21 PM
Registered

Right on Nick!

I came to this country when I was 14 and didn't know a word of english.
I have somehow survived and thrived ........ without any government sponsored special education quotas, welfare, foodstamps or any handouts of any sort!
Old 07-01-2003, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Looks like his banishment didn't help any...Still can't remember anything of a contributing nature from him.
Some people will not learn.
Originally posted by catmando
I have been rightly chastised and have deleted my posts.
Nick -- Not trying to start $hit here, but how is the expression of political views in this thread any different from the Catman's expression of political views?

Catman -- Don't get the idea I agree with your politics, I just don't believe in double standards.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
Nick -- Not trying to start $hit here, but how is the expression of political views in this thread any different from the Catman's expression of political views?

Catman -- Don't get the idea I agree with your politics, I just don't believe in double standards.
This is a post for laughter and enjoyment. It is surely not intended for any other purpose. Simply a little fun. It is the people that take things like this the wrong way and turn, twist, tweak, modify and manipulate them into personal attacks and conjecture. RELAX!
Old 07-02-2003, 07:06 AM
Registered

Can I vote twice??
Old 07-02-2003, 07:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30

It's a friggin' joke. You can't for one second think this is serious, can you?
Old 07-02-2003, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

fountain1fan,
You got it man, we need all the help we can get!

frequentflyer,
Nothing against Cuba, random choice. It could have been any random, isolated island off the coast; just the first to come to mind.

georges,
Two Thumbs-up, man! That's awesome.

Thanks Shane!

Thrill,
All OSO members get two votes!

[P.S. it's a joke]

Quick Reply: The new Bill of Rights

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.