Be Careful of Jeff Vandertoll, sells on OSO >

Be Careful of Jeff Vandertoll, sells on OSO

Notices

Be Careful of Jeff Vandertoll, sells on OSO

Old 07-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by JeffVan
Kirk, you forgot to mention all the pictures I sent you. You chose the $300 prop over the $375 maybe because you can't afford to even buy a new one.

I am not Wal Mart i never tould you I would take it back. I have no return policy. It is just what I told you, not damaged but used, So Quit crying.

I have another one for you if you can afford to own more than one prop.

ERRRRNNNNNTTTT!!! WRONG ANSWER! But we have some fine parting gift for you for playing, "What's my Rippoff"
Attached Thumbnails Be Careful of Jeff Vandertoll, sells on OSO-fattie-jbird.jpg  
Old 07-17-2003, 09:34 PM
Steve_H

once upon a time you could end up in the hospital for pulling chit like that.

violence , the other alternative.

Old 07-17-2003, 09:45 PM
Registered

PROPS PROPS and more PROPS......you have to watch. I had an OSO person set a buy for the cleavers I have and said the check was in the mail.................I am sure glad I didn't mail out the props................because I still haven't seen the check and that has been since May
Old 07-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Do onto others as they have done to you.

People like this usually don't get whats coming to them.I have sold a lot of stuff and have never had a complaint and would take any thing back and refund it ,reputation means to much to ruin it,as in business and life in general. I have always tried to give a real good description and pictures. close ups don't lie.

If he sent pictures of prop, you might have seen the rotation, butt still should take it back .

He must be new to board?

I also sold some motorcycle stuff on another board and the guy agreed on price and never sent a ck , called him and he made a offer of half what we agreed on and said since i had had them stored for 10 years that i could take the offer or keep them a nother 10 years .This pissed me off told him they where not for sale any more and GAVE them to someone else on that board

Last edited by Strip Poker 388; 07-17-2003 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:11 AM
Registered

We still need a blacklist forum that the board can vote on wether a person gets his name and his dealings made public.

What if a new member gets screwed by this guy and we let it happen. Hey I am a relatively new member, I am only thinking of our members best interest.

Who is with me..........
Old 07-18-2003, 12:31 AM
Registered

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kirk, you forgot to mention all the pictures I sent you. You chose the $300 prop over the $375 maybe because you can't afford to even buy a new one.

I am not Wal Mart i never tould you I would take it back. I have no return policy. It is just what I told you, not damaged but used, So Quit crying.

I have another one for you if you can afford to own more than one prop.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know for sure if Kirk may or may not be able to afford a second prop, but I can see that JeffVan is pretty desperate to hang on to that $300.

JeffVan- No, you're not Wal Mart- That company possesses far more integrity than you do, and that's not a lot.

And to further keep this in perspective JeffVan, I keep that much money in my pocket with loose change.....

Bulldog AKA Ronnie
Old 07-18-2003, 03:21 AM
Registered

I agree with bulldog!!! Dam what a rip off
Old 07-18-2003, 05:34 AM
Banned
Gold Member

Like I stated previously, its not the measley $ 300.00. I have 4 props for the boat by the way - 29P Mirage, 28 Hydro, 26 Stern Driver and 28P Bravo . . all RH rotation. Money isn't an issue in my life, but principles are. Some people never grow up. The prop works fine in the correct rotation. Which I now have.

I believe I did the right thing exposing this loser here.

Hey Jeff, enjoy the stolen cash!!
Old 07-18-2003, 06:39 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Pantera24-650HP
Money isn't an issue in my life, but principles are.
I agree. I once took a guy to court over ten dollars. When they called the case in front of the judge, the judge looked over the docket and says rather digustedly,"Oh, I see, this is a case over a matter of prinicple". Pissed me right off so I say to the judge "Yes you honor it is. What price do you put on your principles? Ten dollars not enough, what about twenty?" Pissed the judge right off, luckily he was just a prelim judge, and didn't hear the case. I won too.
Old 07-18-2003, 06:45 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Kirk, I have another one for you if you can afford to own more than one prop.
Oh I bet you do! But they both should work properly!

Quick Reply: Be Careful of Jeff Vandertoll, sells on OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.