Notices

Deep thoughts....

Old 07-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats maybe why I wanted to take a nap before lunch.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:55 PM
Registered

Fate? Maybe, but I believe that we are (for the most part) in control of our future. We can't control what happens to us, but we can control how we react to it.

Soul? Yep! There is more to us than flesh and bone. But like Sigmund Fred said, it's more faith than fact.

Ghosts? Nope. I don't believe that your soul (ghost) stays in the "third-dimention" after your body dies (see below).

Expanding Universe? - Probably. Current science believes that it is expanding. However, you must remember that EVERY generation believed that their science was correct, and the following generation proved them WRONG. The earth is flat, the sun revolves around the earth, etc.

Nothing outside the universe? - here is my two cents... God (yes, I believe in God) created the three-dimentional universe that our bodies exist in. He also created linear time. Linear time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once. Note - I do NOT believe that time travel is possible.

However, God and Heaven exist in a "more than three-dimentional Universe" where linear time has no meaning. Our physical universe exists within God's Universe. Heaven isn't another place, it's another Universe or another "plane of being". This how God can exist all around us.

Our three-dimentional universe can expand because there is infinite "space" beyond it.

Can't Sleep? - You must be taking life way too seriously. Just remember, nobody is getting out of this alive!

Last edited by Clay Washington; 07-29-2003 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fate = Maybe
Ghosts = NO
Soul = Yes

You need sleep? Nah! not at your age you should be burnin the candle at both ends while you still can

To make a long story short, I'm 32 and Now single, last week I had to start a diet to keep up with all the women I been meeting I was fat and lazy and outta shape. because at 32 I'm either with a 20 year old or a 40 year old either way they are wearin me out!
SO I"M SLEEPING GREAT NOW!
Old 07-29-2003, 03:26 PM
Registered

Sleep when you are dead, life is too short to spend half of it sleeping

Watch out for the trophies, and the terets syndrome