Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Bobby Saccenti Vistis SCOPE!!!!! >

Bobby Saccenti Vistis SCOPE!!!!!

Notices

Bobby Saccenti Vistis SCOPE!!!!!

Old 09-26-2003, 05:48 PM
DEVIL MAN

Something we can talk about....I am sure it could be done.

Tap me on the shoulder and we can talk about it.

DMan

Old 09-26-2003, 06:03 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I knew it was going to be a good time for everyone. Bobby had filled me in on what he was taking out there to show everyone. But I bumped my noggin when it came to forwarding the info....or should I say it like my good friend Gomer Pyle SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!

DMan you know us old veterans stick together through thick and thin.....My question is what did you do when he jacked you up off to the side, bro?????
GOT YA

Wish I could have been there I tried everything I could to get schedules to align but in the end had to play Mr. Mom...

IDRPSTF no comments from the peanut gallery!!!!!!

The Illustrious One
Old 09-26-2003, 09:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I just want to say THANK YOU to the entire SCOPE club and Jeffrey, for all the hospitality that was extended to Eric and Myself. Also I am very happy that you all enjoyed the presentation. It was much fun and a pleasure to meet you all.
We will stay in touch.

Warmest Regards To All
Bobby Saccenti
Old 09-26-2003, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wish I could have been there I tried everything I could to get schedules to align but in the end had to play Mr. Mom...

I told you guys Sean wears womans clothing when we are not around!!!No breast feeding Sean, Draw the line.

Bobby, I got my T-shirt after all, Now for the fade test!
Old 09-26-2003, 11:12 PM
FOUNDER and BG1
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bobby -

It was an honor and a pleasure. You are a true gentleman and a scholar! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and the opporunity to meet someone of your stature with your history and experience.

It was apparent that those of us who boat offshore today and claim to have challenged some mighty seas - have no idea what "mighty" really is. The footage you provided showed us what the legends of your day really endured!

We hope you will honor us with your presence at some point in the future again - perhaps at our next annual SCOPE Poker Run! Until then - best of luck and thanks again for making the trip!

Jeffrey
Old 09-26-2003, 11:39 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Bobby thanks for the kind words and as always friends for life.

Matt.....it's my volley bro, I'll dig up something good for you bro!!!!! Until then stay sharp stud.

To all of my bros from "The West" regards and hope to see everyone soon.

Sean
Old 09-27-2003, 12:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sharp as a marble!!!
Oh,
Wait,
That doesnt work
Old 09-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys and SCOPE are first class and I just wanted to say thank you. You all made us feel welcome and right at home.

Jeffrey, I can’t say it enough. If there is ever anything I can do for you, or for any SCOPE member, all you have to do is ask.

Best regards to all and thank you again,
Eric Froberg

D-MAN,

Keep it under your hat about Stinson. Your gonna pump his head so big Bob and I aren’t going to be able to live with him.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:44 AM
DEVIL MAN

You guys have all forgotten what we really accomplished!!!! Yes, we all came to one conclusion....Jeffrey is the King of All Poodles!!!! That was the toughest part of the night for Bobby...trying to figure out what was the deal with Poodle!!!! Now he knows!!!!! Hope that license plate is on the poodles car!!!!

DMan

Old 09-30-2003, 11:46 AM
DEVIL MAN

See Bobby....Stinson is being a poodle by telling us he could not come out for the meeting because he had to be Mr. Mom!!!! He is a world class Poodle!!!!

DMan

Quick Reply: Bobby Saccenti Vistis SCOPE!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.