Notices

speed differance in hulls

Old 10-17-2003, 06:21 PM
BATMANNN!!!

. . . Diabolical . . . . .what sort of feindish plot is this . . . . the batboat was a non-step hull and it was pretty good in rough water. we later had Alfred add Batsteps and were able to gain a considerable increase in overall velocity but at the cost of handeling

Bulldog- man i coild tell you some stories about her. that woman in buckWILD! . . . .

Old 10-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Did the Batboat have a stepped hull ?
Old 10-17-2003, 06:29 PM
BATMANNN!!!

it may be time to contact Reindlpowerboats for an upgrade.
Attached Thumbnails speed differance in hulls-batboat.jpg  

Old 10-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Registered

Location: Kentucky - where the women are so fast we have to put a governor on 'em!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AHEM, aren't we forgetting James T. Kirk. He's had every chick imagineable. He's defeated everything from rock blobs to gods... AND... He's the Captain of a pretty fast ship.

Yeah, but didn't he screw a green chick in one episode? Man, I've had occasion to lower my standards in the past, but that punta has to be bad if it's green!! I guess it's like they say, "Once you go green, it never comes clean!"
Old 10-17-2003, 08:32 PM
Registered

I bet open72 will never post another question thanks to all of us. And I am stickin with Batman being the coolest. He had attitude and liked to kick a$$. Along with the girls, toys and money.

By the way, James T. Kirk blew. He got old and fat. Never seen Batman get old and fat.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:01 PM
Registered

Well, I was the 5th to respond, gave an honest, serious answer, and look like a real jerk now. EVERYONE KNOWS BATMAN WAS WAY COOLEST. SUPERMAN DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A BOAT AND CLARK KENT COULDN'T DRIVE ANYTHING! --- Jer
Old 10-17-2003, 10:13 PM
Just Say N2O

I really like how they attached a couple pieces of metal to the transom of Batman's batboat to make that realistic looking rooster tail....NOT!

Old 10-17-2003, 10:19 PM
Just Say N2O

See what I mean?
Attached Thumbnails speed differance in hulls-batboatrooster.jpg  

Old 10-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG that looks like an old Glastron. Wonder what kind of engine it has? Hey is that where Cigarette got the idea for their dual cockpit?

Roby
Old 10-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Registered

As I recall Steps make you TRIP

Quick Reply: speed differance in hulls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.