Notices

El Boss

Old 01-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by alpicon
i am Humberto's son
i thought so. I met you when you were in diapers. Still got the palace on blackwater sound? Tell you Dad Todd says hi.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

and the best part there sponsor "american international freight forwarders " there were one of the best sponsers
Old 01-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MidOcean
i thought so. I met you when you were in diapers. Still got the palace on blackwater sound? Tell you Dad Todd says hi.
Are you Todd Cimino.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered

yep
Old 01-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Registered

yep
The son that you are talking about is Javier that was born in 1984. I am Alex and I am the second oldest of the crew. I remember you when you were hanging out with Country Boys crew at one race and Ron Leonard thought you were chasing his daughter. However, I do not remember what race that was. i believe in was in Ft. Myers.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by alpicon
The son that you are talking about is Javier that was born in 1984. I am Alex and I am the second oldest of the crew. I remember you when you were hanging out with Country Boys crew at one race and Ron Leonard thought you were chasing his daughter. However, I do not remember what race that was. i believe in was in Ft. Myers.
Very cool. I bought Country Boys and it became Karateka. Cathy and I are still best friends. Good memories man. By the way, your Dad sold Karateka for me in 87 to Rivera in Puerto Rico.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Registered

Very cool. I bought Country Boys and it became Karateka. Cathy and I are still best friends. Good memories man. By the way, your Dad sold Karateka for me in 87 to Rivera in Puerto Rico.
I know. The guy's name is Ricardo Acosta and we painted it like the original Damn Carrera back at the shop and shipped it to him. The old man throttled it for him for the remainder of 87 and all of 88. It was the fastest boat there at the time but very inconsistent due to old equipment. In 1990 however, Acosta purchased the engines that belonged to the Special Edition modified boat and it started doing well again and he ran it with his brothers.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered

Ricardo.. that's the guy. He called me in 03... was trying to sell his Skater. It was in Miami..
Old 01-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Registered

Ricardo.. that's the guy. He called me in 03... was trying to sell his Skater. It was in Miami..
That's the guy
Old 07-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I know this is a really old and dead thread. But I was doing some research of my dad, Willy "El Boss" Diaz. Trying to dig up photos video and anything I can find. Old man has been at "camp" as you guys would say. And I am trying to put something together for his return. If any of you guys out there have anything you can contribute I would greatly appreciate it. Reading all your stories has been a real treat. As I was very young when all this happened. Thanks!

Quick Reply: El Boss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.