Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT Rant:Lets hope Jackson goes to jail this time! >

OT Rant:Lets hope Jackson goes to jail this time!

Notices

OT Rant:Lets hope Jackson goes to jail this time!

Old 11-18-2003, 06:41 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

A broke perv ruining kids life's. He'll get his.
Old 11-18-2003, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uuummmm... I don't get it. Why all the fuss? If you send your kid to hang out with this whack job at his "amusement park", what do you think is gonna happen?

Ummmm... I bet they will get "tucked in" by the proprietor. These parents are as guilty as the guy molesting their kids. Jackson could wear a sign around his neck and it wouldn't be any more obvious. The only difference between this guy and the one in the park that says "Hey kid, want some candy?" is Jackson uses an entire amusement park.

Start prosecuting the "parents" that let their kids hang out with him for child endangerment and you will end the problem.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:11 PM
Registered

I knew this would happen after the last kid took the $20mil...You figure if Jackson has about $500 mil then he figures he should get 25 little boys. Sad day when this could have been avoided...Has anyone seen"Faces of Death" where the dad murders the molester in the airport? I'm not giving out any ideas but hey, it could happen

And I think the guy got of with probation if anything at all...

Last edited by 105mph_38_2003; 11-18-2003 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I bet he gets off again

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:41 PM
skwotastropy81

Originally posted by Strip Poker 388
I bet he gets off again
its amazing what you will get away with in this country with money and the right name.

Old 11-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by skwotastropy81
its amazing what you will get away with in this country with money and the right name.
Can you say O.J.???
Old 11-19-2003, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

preach on.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:46 AM
Registered

I have NO IDEA whether he did it or not. None of do! However, there is something REALLY important here that I only read once. Clearly there exists a trend with all the accusations around him molesting children. If the parents leave their kids there then they are equally responsible. It is funny how the last time this happened the parents said all they wanted was "justice". Until the $10 million settlement. That is BULLCHIT! Money in a settlement is NOT JUSTICE! Do you think the parents of the last boy feel badly that this has happened again? Or, did the $10 million make it okay? Again, MAKE NO MISTAKE in that I believe IF he did do it, the focker needs to be shot! He is a freak no matter how you look at it, but you CANNOT assume guilt without full knowledge of the FACTS! I am NOT STICKING up for the guy at all. I personally liked his music when I was a kid. Who didn't? But, his alleged actions of late are deplorable. Again, these parents need to be held equally accountable and if this did happen probably charged with endangering the welfare of a child. Additionally, a thought to consider....we all form opinions about whether we THINK someone is guilty or not guilty/innocent (yes there is a difference) based on the media's portrayal of events or supposed events. Keep this in mind when forming an opinion...if it were YOU, would YOU want others judging your guilt or innocence without knowing ALL the facts? Example, most of us formed an opinion about OJ's guilt or lack thereof/innocence by watching the news and maybe part of the trial. But FEW or NONE of us saw it in its entirety and therefore really do not have enough facts to base a well informed decision upon. Keep in mind that the severity of the situation of child abuse, molestation and murder is FAR greater than the disagreements and discussions we frequently have here on OSO that we often times take very seriously. Oh, well now what was my point?
Old 11-19-2003, 08:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally posted by Shane
I personally liked his music when I was a kid. Who didn't?

uhhhh......me?
Old 11-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

An arrest warrant has been issued...

Quick Reply: OT Rant:Lets hope Jackson goes to jail this time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.