Notices

Bush in Iraq

Old 11-27-2003, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by catmando
"Well-loved"??? While troops are getting their asses shot off in that war for vengeance and oil, Bush is cutting their benefits here at home.

I just heard part of his address on NBC, made me puke. He said, "you're part of the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen". Bush you posturing fool, it sure as hell ain't YOUR military. It's CLINTON'S military. HE built it.
Wrong. Go to www.specialtactics.com or www.tacticalforums.com and ask some service men and women who cut the military and damaged moral and who THEY SUPPORT. The answer is the antithesis of what you've just stated.

I give the President credit for not only going to Iraq, but also for CALLING TROOPS ALL OVER THE WORLD SINCE LAST NIGHT to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving. That is pretty amazing in and of itself.
Old 11-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Registered

I just heard part of his address on NBC, made me puke. He said, "you're part of the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen". Bush you posturing fool, it sure as hell ain't YOUR military. It's CLINTON'S military. HE built it.
Cat, I hope you're not serious making a statement like this. Do your homework. The military budget was decimated during the Clinton years. Especially the CIA budget. It's possible that this "penny wise pound foolish" attitude got us into the problems we face today.

Study your history. Read about folks like Stalin and Hitler. There is an old adage the those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
Old 11-27-2003, 08:45 PM
Steve_H

O.K. Catman. I want you to put the bong down and try to get some sleep.

thanks for the best laugh ive had all day!

Old 11-27-2003, 08:48 PM
Registered

To all the left wing commie jerks out there...EAT SH*T!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else! :-)
Old 11-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lincoln did it several times with Grant, Lydon Johnson went to Vietnam. FDR went to Casablanca and Yalta in WWII, and then Bush Sr. went to Saudi arabia for turkey day in 1990.

But as far as I know the only 2, to go to the front lines are Lincoln and LBJ and now George W. Say what you want, the guy had balls.

I didn't start this thread to argue dem vs. rep. I only put it out here because I think that any president from Clinton to Carter to George W. any president that goes to a war front to visit troops is a Thumbs up kind of guy ( for that moment in time)

I got a call from my buddy who is there NOW he said the troops were going crazy all in the streets knowing he was there in person. I told him when he comes home I gotta show him this web site, we use to hang out all summer and party with our boats and soon we will be doing that again.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not political but most people that have no idea vote DEM just because they don't know any better...I am not trying to start anything but EVERY old person that I personally know vote DEM. I asked my grandmother today why she likes DEM and she told me"because Kennedy was a good man and died for his country" WTF does that mean???

Nothing against Catman but in his own post he said he votes DEM regardless...So what does that say about a party when the supporters would vote for Mr Ed if he got the nod??

I am not into politics at all but this year I am helping my friend who's is running for congressman in the newly formed 10th district...I could go on and on but I have'nt the time or patience.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:50 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Don't we have a forum we can ignore for this sh!t.

Dean=McGovern and Dukakis for election results, not a bad thing!
Attached Thumbnails Bush in Iraq-mft31120.jpg  

Last edited by GLH; 11-27-2003 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-27-2003, 10:01 PM
Ric232

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
Agreed!!! (But I am still pissed about him going and hiding in a hole after 9/11 like a little girl.)
[/SIZE] [/B]
And I'm still pissed that some people think this the case. In that instance, the Secret Service takes over and does not take orders from the President (as it relates to where he will go and his protection). I guarantee you he said "Take me back to Washington" and the Secret Service said, "Sit your ass down cowboy. We'll take you where we damn well please until we know what the hell is going on." Can you imagine how different things would have been if the towers fell, the Pentagon got hit, then the President (and possibly the VP) were assassinated ??? We'd all be out in the f**kin streets throwing rocks. Get real. Bush may not be a genius, but he's no coward.

Old 11-27-2003, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should'nt this be moved to the C.A section
Old 11-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Allan4

I'm sure it will be, but I'll just chime in here.

Cat, as usual, you are factually inacurate. Clinton has made a career out of undermining the law, constitution, military and defense. He cut military spending and DOWNSIZED our military to alarming levels. This is all fact, not open to dispute. So......why you make such erronious statements on a regular basis is beyond the reasonable among us. I find it quite entertaining, to be honest.

As for Winston...I only wish you would learn some from the more popluar Winston...Churchill that is...

"If you are under 25 years old and are not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are over 25 years old and are a liberal, you have no brain." --Winston Churchill

GWB is the man and that was SUPER COOL what he did!! Not just balls, but class, respect, duty, honor and love. Say what you want, say it was political ( and it was in part) but that is about the coolest thing I have seen a President do in my lifetime and I am damn proud to have him as our Commander in Chief. As someone said above, atleast he has the balls to go after these thugs and finish the job...or he could just bomb an Asprin factory, cut military spending to alarming levels or run around lobbying for the disbanding of the internal combustion engine.....all things which have proved HIGHLY beneficial to our national security...

After 8 years of the Clinton scandals, debacles and self serving rule of a coward and a liar, it's no wonder we were attacked. RIP and GO USA!!

Last edited by Allan4; 11-27-2003 at 10:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Bush in Iraq

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.