Anyone from VA??

Old 12-01-2003, 05:21 PM
mlitefan

Stay away from the "Joker"...

Old 12-01-2003, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Glad to see all you guys from VA!!!

Bill--make sure you read waht I posted on the first page? And have any of yall VA Beach/Chesapeake and surrounding areas people heard of the boat Risky Buisness?
Old 12-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Registered

TTT!!!
Old 12-01-2003, 07:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CBlakeNS,

YO, Virginia here also. over at SML. Welcome to the board.

WILL
Old 12-01-2003, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Risky Business, if it is the same boat, is a beautiful 38 (I think) Formula that used to be owned by a local developer, Larry Hill. He lives around the corner from one of our favorite hang outs - Seashore State Park / Narrows. He bought an even bigger Formula that I can not remember the name of right now. That was three seasons ago. How do you know this boat? Is it still in the area??

I actually tried to look at it one day back when I just started thinking of moving up and heard he had it for sale. We were beached up and I was in the water at the stern. He wouldn't let me board it cause he didn't want me to get it wet.

Last edited by Macklin; 12-01-2003 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Macklin
Risky Business, if it is the same boat, is a beautiful Formula that used to be owned by a local developer, Larry Hill. He lives around the corner from one of our favorite hang outs - Seashore State Park / Narrows. He bought an even bigger Formula that I can not remember the name of right now. That was two seasons ago. How do you know this boat? Is it still in the area??

I actually tried to look at it one day back when I just started thinking of moving up and heard he had it for sale. We were beached up and I was in the water at the stern. He wouldn't let me board it cause he didn't want me to get it wet.
My dad used to do alot of buisness with him, my dad was in the building/ mortgage banking buisness and had a stroke and retired... He knows Larry!! Im not sure if the boat is in the area..
Old 12-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Registered

Larry is the one that got my dad to buy a formula
Old 12-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Registered

Along with those other questions and statements, Bill and Mack what type of boats do you own?
Old 12-01-2003, 09:18 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those of you in the area, don't forget our RPBA Christmas party this weekend. Everyone is welcome. We have 50 confirmations so far, so it should be a good time. 8:30pm, Dec 6th at "Bottoms Up" here in Richmond. We'll probably start somewhere earlier for dinner...

Steve
Old 12-01-2003, 09:20 PM
MavFlyBy

TTT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.