Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 06-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

General Manager of a highline automotive dealership in Akron Ohio just south of Cleveland. Specailizing in Clean Low mileage anything. 15year veteran of the industry and an automotive enthusiast since birth. We have lots of fun up here in Ohio! Check us out on the web at www.thomasclassics.com

RAF
Old 06-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Registered

Corprate treasury and cash management consultant, Excel do-boy
Boring as hell sometimes but I just haven't figured out what I want to do next...
Old 06-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered

premier luxury residence club
http://quintess.com/
Old 06-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 265 Likes on 119 Posts

New Jersey attorney. I handle all traffic (DUI), drug, and criminal cases from Trenton to Cape May and in between. I also do collection work in Superior and Small Claims Courts, when asked by my contractor friends.

Stephen R. Jones
aka "Smarty Jones"
Old 06-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I own and operate a machine shop in the oil field business..own cnc equipment and specialize in work that is to complicated for the average shop..
Old 06-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Registered

Marine surveyor covering all of South Florida and Bahamas doing pre-purchase, re-insurance, and damage surveys on yachts and small craft. Website: www.florida-boatsurvey.com and www.powerboatsurvey.com Licensed USCG Captain available for yacht deliveries and occasionally do go fast charters with my Cigarette boat www.airandsea.com Recently started new business www.boatwatch.us doing periodic inspections on unattended yachts. I almost forgot www.boatexhaust.com selling boat exhaust on-line. Discounts on marine surveys available to OSO members. Email: [email protected]
Old 06-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Registered

Commercial Insurance Broker with Countrywide Insurance Services. Licensed in all states and specialize in the larger and more difficult to place risks with a focus on manufacturers, chemicals, distributors, property owners and restaurant chains.

As a Fortune 100 Company, Countrywide is uniquely qualified to provide much, much more than the average broker.

[email protected]
Old 06-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i have some clks goto encoreautos.com and you can see our inventory
Old 06-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered

I work for a private company, but on the side I do home, car, and marine audio installs, automotive accessories and security. 15 years experience and located in Western, KY.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered

Fireman/Astronaut... If there's a fire in space, I'm your guy!

I also have a side business as a self-styled bigfoot hunter. I look for bigfoot, but I do it on my own terms. Nobody's found him up in the northern woods yet, so I've been scouring the bars and stripmall cantinas of southern California on the hunt for the elusive missing link. Haven't found him yet, but I woke up next to his sister more than a few times!

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.