Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 02-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At Breath of Life, we sell Medical Equipment. We take your insurance and Medicare and are easy to work with. We specialize in sleep therapy and respiratory care.

If you snore and feel that you are not getting quality sleep, you probably are not. Go get a sleep study! We will supply the CPAP!
Old 02-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Registered

I sell Peterbilts (wish we were selling 550-650 a month). We are also an Isuzu/GMC dealer as well (commercial trucks only). Chris K gave me a lead the other day.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Registered

Were in the car business, doing about 1-2 cars per two month period. Things are great here, looking to add 6-10 more salesman. Benefits include as much water as you can drink out of the tap. Join our growing business TODAY!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never been to Houston.What kind to dealership is it? I am ready to get out of Somerset Ky....moved here from Destin Florida a few years ago.....Just a bit to rural here...
Old 02-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 02-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by getchasum111
I have never been to Houston.What kind to dealership is it? I am ready to get out of Somerset Ky....moved here from Destin Florida a few years ago.....Just a bit to rural here...
I JUST HAPPEN TO BE FROM KY ( HENDERSON) AND I HVE A FRIEND I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH FROM SOMERSET, BUT ANYWAY IT IS A GM STORE AND IF YOU WANT MORE DETAIL, SEND ME A PM MESSEGE AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME MORE INFO

Last edited by insanity342; 02-20-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered

Default Michigan's economy is Booming!

I decided to open my own Liquor store in one of our open suites. At least that business appears to have some potential in this economy, good or bad people still Drink!

Let's Do Business-dsc01721.jpg
Old 02-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Reliable Services Group , Florida mechanical contractor.
Primarily commercial sales ,installations, consulting etc etc etc.....We do some residential on a selective basis.

Logo By Ryan Stickerboy Beckley @ Kinetic Animation
Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered

lots of car guys on this thing i'll make it one more ..... 7 years used car sales manager.... business is slow over here too worst i've seen in a long time....
Old 02-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Registered

When people ask me what I do, I say "Work on my boat" , they say "What", I say "I work on my boat, that's what I do", nothing else to do there. Years ago I was on OSO alot, then I actually was busy enough that I did not have TIME, I can't imagine??? It is as slow as I have ever scene it.

This really made me laugh today: Get a customer in, WOW, we have a live here boys. Wants to see an 01' Wrangler, it's 2 F*ckin degrees out, batteries low won't roll over, perfect. Can't find my jump box, so I roll my truck over and jump with cables. Guy seems OK, so he out on a drive for awhile. Well I have a 1pm Lunch date with a really nice, very attractive girl. It's 20 to 0ne, still not back, I tell one of my guys, take over, "I got to go see about girl", priorities are priorities. So I am on my way, my phone rings, business down the street, hey a guy is here in your Jeep, it stalled in my parking lot and won't start, Great! So I call two of my guys and send them down with gas and jumpers, who knows whats wrong. 15 minutes go by, I am at the Restaurant, phone rings again, guy down the street says, " Your guys came down, got the Jeep running, and left with it, leaving the customer behind who is staying warm in my office". LOLOLOL ( Idiots) I think anybody with empoloyees can appreciate that. Needless to say we lost the sale, But, my lunch date went well.

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.